Page 24 of 200 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Took me a second to remember who they're fighting. But I also wonder if they're on the train in search of Mistress as well?

I thought they were fighting those villanous schoolgirls from either Stephanie's BG run or Dick's DG run.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

What the hell is wrong with the Outlaws' faces?

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Seeing Jason, Artemis and Bizarro fight on a train reminds me of the beginning of RHatO when Jason and Artemis first met on a train where they also found Bizarro.

About the preview.

Mmm... Anatomy is a bit off. And I think I'm not a fan of how's layered out, to be honest. It's a bit confusing, it lacks a bit of what happens in-between. I guess the text will help the sequence.

Looks interesting.
    Jason seems to be wearing his Under the Red Hood costume. Although I'm not sure if that panel is meant to be the "present" of the story or a flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Looks interesting.
    Jason seems to be wearing his Under the Red Hood costume. Although I'm not sure if that panel is meant to be the "present" of the story or a flashback.
    Oh the art looks wonderful, I love Nguyens work and from what I can tell it looks like a sort of current day and flashback contrast. The art appears to be one single page except for the middle image of Jason jumping which seems to be covering two other panels underneath, possibly to avoid spoilers.

It's nice to see that Nguyen shares some fan stuff on his page too.

Like this cute Young Justice fanart by sarriathmg

And here's another one with Young Justice Jason and Damian, that I found on Twitter.

zumaon

I'm curious how Jason's story will continue in Young Justice - well, I hope that Jason will make an appearance in season 4 since he and Damian were introduced in season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Oh the art looks wonderful, I love Nguyens work and from what I can tell it looks like a sort of current day and flashback contrast. The art appears to be one single page except for the middle image of Jason jumping which seems to be covering two other panels underneath, possibly to avoid spoilers.
    It looks... I don't know, but "I want to hug him" is something that comes to my mind for the two panels in the upper side.

Hold it... Dustin Nguyen is drawing Jason's story?!! YEAH!!

Little fanfic recommendation (maybe Zaresh already mentioned it somewhere but I haven't seen it, sorry if this is a double recommendation ): All Good Things by pudding_bretzel is a gen-rated story in which "Jason listened to Ducra and stayed with the All Caste instead of returning to Gotham. But after the caste is wiped out and he hears news of the Red Hood terrorizing his hometown, he can't escape the pull of his past anymore."

So far, 7 out of 15 chapters have been uploaded and I'm really enjoying it. Jason has already interacted with the Red Hood and other members of the batfamily - without them knowing who he is.
    Last edited by Sergard; 02-01-2020 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Little fanfic recommendation (maybe Zaresh already mentioned it somewhere but I haven't seen it, sorry if this is a double recommendation ): All Good Things by pudding_bretzel is a gen-rated story in which "Jason listened to Ducra and stayed with the All Caste instead of returning to Gotham. But after the caste is wiped out and he hears news of the Red Hood terrorizing his hometown, he can't escape the pull of his past anymore."

So far, 7 out of 15 chapters have been uploaded and I'm really enjoying it. Jason has already interacted with the Red Hood and other members of the batfamily - without them knowing who he is.
    Been following that story myself. A few things have yet to be fully explained, but in a good way. Its a pretty interesting story, to be sure.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Huh, Nguyen took down that post about Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Huh, Nguyen took down that post about Jason.
    No, he didn't.
    https://nightwingy.tumblr.com/post/1...ive-this-oh-my
    The link above has an additional "http://" at the end. That's why the link above doesn't work correctly.