Page 104 of 200 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2987
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Dexter Soy

"check out this 3d sculpt by @KallahanSculpt"

Little reminder, Victor Kallahan (@KallahanSculpt) was the one who created this gorgeous figure of Artemis:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Harley Quinn Black + White + Red (2020-) #6
    Digital release date: 31 July 2020

Robin refers to Jason, right?

Batman: The Adventures Continue (2020-) Chapter #9 will be digitally released tomorrow.

If someone wants a little reminder/review of the last chapter, then I can - like always - recommend Watchtower Database:

]
    Watchtower Database is awesome. Especially watching their heads explode from trying to stuff everything into a timeline.

As for the Batman & Robin; 95% sure its Jason. As he was the first Robin in this universe.

Apparently there is a little misprint on the RH:O #47 variant. You can see a fainted Wonder Woman logo in the background. (source)
    Not sure, if there are just a few copies like that or if every copy has the same misprint. But personally, I think that's hilarious. Jason is such a Wonder family fanboy.

And off-topic, but in regards to Three Jokers: Jason Fabok mentioned in a comment on Instagram which three premium variant Jokers belong to Killing Joke Joker. I'm not sure if this was supposed to be obvious.

Dexter Soy

"check out this 3d sculpt by @KallahanSculpt"

Little reminder, Victor Kallahan (@KallahanSculpt) was the one who created this gorgeous figure of Artemis:

Damn, that looks good, props to Victor for doing a great job.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Apparently there is a little misprint on the RH:O #47 variant. You can see a fainted Wonder Woman logo in the background. (source)
    Not sure, if there are just a few copies like that or if every copy has the same misprint. But personally, I think that's hilarious. Jason is such a Wonder family fanboy.

And off-topic, but in regards to Three Jokers: Jason Fabok mentioned in a comment on Instagram which three premium variant Jokers belong to Killing Joke Joker. I'm not sure if this was supposed to be obvious.
    Developed a bit of a crush on Diana in "Man Who Has Everything" when he was Robin. Teamed up with Donna not only in the NTT but after they both came back (and put up with Kyle). And now in a kind of grey area with Artemis. More than friends, but neither quite willing to admit their feelings for the other. And, while not Amazons, he's also gotten along well with Supergirl, friends with Starfire, and dated Ravager.

The guy clearly tends to be close with very strong women; both literally and metaphorically.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Developed a bit of a crush on Diana in "Man Who Has Everything" when he was Robin. Teamed up with Donna not only in the NTT but after they both came back (and put up with Kyle). And now in a kind of grey area with Artemis. More than friends, but neither quite willing to admit their feelings for the other. And, while not Amazons, he's also gotten along well with Supergirl, friends with Starfire, and dated Ravager.

The guy clearly tends to be close with very strong women; both literally and metaphorically.
    May point out that many, if not all but Kara, are older than him?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I thought that i was the only one that noticed that lol. Thougth is kind of ironic that now Kara is younger than him, considering that in the 80s she was Barbara's age.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Even Rose?

But still, I guess Jason has thing for older ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Even Rose?

But still, I guess Jason has thing for older ladies.
    Nah, she is probably his age.

Wich reminds me, what comic did she and Jason interact?

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Nah, she is probably his age.

Wich reminds me, what comic did she and Jason interact?
    If I recall, New 52 Deathstroke, and... briefly an issue in New 52 RHATO? Or was Red Hood / Arsenal? Anyways, New 52 Deathstroke was kinda bad, I think (I just glanced through it, sorry), and I kind of remember her being out of her mind maybe? Just in case you're interested. It wasn't much of an interaction either, I think. Slade had more panels with Jason by far. It was for two issues, I think.

I totally forgot that she's probably his age. Joey is the one who is a bit older.

It was in an issue or two of New 52 RHATO though Rebirth Deathstroke is a full reboot of his family. Jason only dated a Rose with an eyepatch, current continuity Rose never lost her eye at all and is still teenaged.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Burnett and Dini are cribbing the Zero Year Tynion did for BTAS Jason origin. Can't say I'm a fan of it, or they way they still lean into "The signs for Jason's instability were always there" take.

I enjoyed Batman: The Adventures Continue - Chapter 9 for the most part although I'm sure that I missed some references.
    spoilers:
    Personally, I think Burnett and Dini did good with Jason's backstory, they put a new twist on the Red Hood persona. I like the Wolves and their Red Hood and that the writers gave Jason an older brother - even though they just did it to immediately kill him. I love Batman's surprised look in the bottom left corner panel when he realizes that he's standing in a room full of Batman fanart/photos(?). Jason looks a little embarrassed.

I'm disappointed by the batfamily. But I'll wait until the story arc is over for my final verdict.
    end of spoilers

I wished Deathstroke and Azrael would have gotten a detailed backstory too, at least Azrael. As it is now, they appeared - and they disappeared.

Adam Fay (unused Red Hood design for Harley Quinn)

Last edited by Sergard; 07-30-2020 at 03:51 PM.

I enjoyed Batman: The Adventures Continue - Chapter 9 for the most part although I'm sure that I missed some references.
    spoilers:
    Personally, I think Burnett and Dini did good with Jason's backstory, they put a new twist on the Red Hood persona. I like the Wolves and their Red Hood and that the writers gave Jason an older brother - even though they just did it to immediately kill him. I love Batman's surprised look in the bottom left corner panel when he realizes that he's standing in a room full of Batman fanart/photos(?). Jason looks a little embarrassed.

I'm disappointed by the batfamily. But I'll wait until the story arc is over for my final verdict.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

Call me an optimist. But I think that the writers are going to show how judgemental and wrong the bats are. I mean, even when they could, they've yet to show Jason doing something straight wrong. The worst he has done, f I recall, has been pulling out a gun to threaten a nosy, complaining gothamite in crime alley. That, and stalking them.Not that they're going to show Jason as this perfect Robin or well adjusted teenager either. But I don't think they're going to dare painting him like he deserves his fate, or that he's unredeemable, or a monster, or something. If they go with the DCAU portrayals, every one of them, even Barbara, has clear flaws in their characters. Tim's angry moods have been pointed out, for example.

I find hilarious that they've kind of given Jason Tim's own obsessiveness.

Edit: Wrong here, just in case, is meant to mean, well, not getting the facts right. Not that they're wrong individuals or something. I hope my point got across.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Zaresh; 07-30-2020 at 05:45 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

Burnett and Dini are cribbing the Zero Year Tynion did for BTAS Jason origin. Can't say I'm a fan of it, or they way they still lean into "The signs for Jason's instability were always there" take.
    was Danny the guy who shot himself in the convenience store or... no... he's the one who asked Jason to join what's left of Red Hood gang right?