Page 20 of 200 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Shiva or Talia, could go either way on that.

Redhead I assume is Roy. The others, I don't know.
    Not sure, but is the black haired girl a vampire?

Honestly I wish Jason had more of a cast of characters for him to interact. Like Dick, Tim or Damian, he needs friends. Artemis and Bizarro are a good start. But he needs more, I guess other friends who may not be heroes.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Not sure, but is the black haired girl a vampire?

Honestly I wish Jason had more of a cast of characters for him to interact. Like Dick, Tim or Damian, he needs friends. Artemis and Bizarro are a good start. But he needs more, I guess other friends who may not be heroes.
    A vampire in a zombie story could be interesting.

Dick, Tim and Damian have friends who are not heroes?

But I agree. Lobdell should bring Crux back. Crux was badass. And Gabby. And hopefully Jason and Essence will be on good terms again at the end of the upcoming story arc.
    I know that Jason has apparently moved to New York but I hope that the Su sisters will still pay him a visit from time to time.
    It will also be interesting to see how Jason and his cousin Faye will interact in the future (after Jason has finally learned that she's his cousin).

And god, I wish DC would bring Eddie Bloomberg/Red Devil back into Jason's life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    A vampire in a zombie story could be interesting.

Dick, Tim and Damian have friends who are not heroes?

But I agree. Lobdell should bring Crux back. Crux was badass. And Gabby. And hopefully Jason and Essence will be on good terms again at the end of the upcoming story arc.
    I know that Jason has apparently moved to New York but I hope that the Su sisters will still pay him a visit from time to time.
    It will also be interesting to see how Jason and his cousin Faye will interact in the future (after Jason has finally learned that she's his cousin).

And god, I wish DC would bring Eddie Bloomberg/Red Devil back into Jason's life.
    Tim, Dick and Damian had, once upon a time, the three of them.

I don't know why, but I think the most likely character to come back soon, besides Essence and Isabel, is that FBI agent that we saw in the first solo arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post

I don't know why, but I think the most likely character to come back soon, besides Essence and Isabel, is that FBI agent that we saw in the first solo arc.
    Your forgot someone!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Your forgot someone!

Right.

I don't think that rocky friend is going to show up in the actual story xddd. But that cover was pretty cool. Stone cool.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Meaningless in the sense it will be a story with no real impact over Jason's characterization and will remain as a footnote at best.
    That would depend on the Red Hood series writer. The Three Jokers can do whatever they want, but it's up to Red Hood series to follow up on that.

Once upon a time there was a whole bat"family".

I'd like to see Melissa Mitchell again too. Her storyline was never completed. And her and Jason working together on a case could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post
    Cool drawing :3.

Edit: Comichron final sales for December* are out, and... Red Hood isn't there (or at least I cannot find it). So I guess we have to wait for January's sales to know how figures are going for the book.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-21-2020 at 03:23 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Edit: Comichron final sales for Devember are out, and... Red Hood isn't there (or at least I cannot find it). So I guess we have to wait for January's sales to know how figures are going for the book.
    I can't find it either

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post

Nice. Did you have any specifications like the white streak and the mask or did you just request a Jason Todd artwork?

Edit: Comichron final sales for December* are out, and... Red Hood isn't there (or at least I cannot find it). So I guess we have to wait for January's sales to know how figures are going for the book.
    Yeah, no January 1st release is included.

I found some nice fanarts on Instagram. Jason interacting with Kara and Babs.

Gabriel Larragan Villalobos

cadhla182

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Nice. Did you have any specifications like the white streak and the mask or did you just request a Jason Todd artwork?
    I just asked for a Red Hood with the domino mask, they did the rest. I think their commissions are still open if anyone is interested, I got this one for 6$.

All-New Member

[QUOTE=kaimaciel;4794424] I just read issue 42 and all I gotta say is Artemis and Jason need to stop lying about their feelings and just be honest for each other 😂 overall good issue.

Red Hood and Artemis are so cute in the newest issue!

The idea of them together has definitely grown on me!

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Red Hood and Artemis are so cute in the newest issue!

The idea of them together has definitely grown on me!
    It really has and they are a very realistic couple also I like how at the end they knew they were lieing about their true feelings and its very obvious that Jason wants to pursue something further. At the beginning when I read the last page I was like what in the world is going on and then once I read the end and found out that they were lying about their feelings and it really did have a connection it made this issue all the more enjoyable.