Page 102 of 200 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2987
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    BleedingCool: Arkham Knight is Batman's Worst Nightmare with Flame Toys

The Batman: Arkham Knight Figure from Flame Toys will be priced at $198. He is set to release in December 2020 and pre-orders are already live.
    Wow 5 years after the game came out they are still making new figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Power Ranger mash-up?
    Seems like it's trying to make some rider-esque designs. Or at least, they remind me more of what you can see in japanese sentais more than in Power Rangers itself (which, to be fair, it's a franchise with the soul of a tokusatsu show. Ah, whatever. I guess it is a power rangers approach).

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Here's a comparison photo of the upcoming Red Hood figure by McFarlane to their Batgirl and Nightwing figure.

source: McFarlane Toys

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I like the way the red bat is molded instead of just painted like in the DC Direct version, plus, is actually on-model, but I have my doubts with the articulation. From the little that can be seen, Mcfarlane's version has has less articulation points than the DC Direct version.

Happy 10th year anniversary to the movie that made me love Jason Todd more - 'Batman: Under the Red Hood'.

Here's hoping that one day, this masterpiece of a movie will be one of the basis for any live action Batman film.

#JasonToddPH #RedHoodPH #UnderTheRedHood

Quote Originally Posted by Ssstammerer View Post
    Happy 10th year anniversary to the movie that made me love Jason Todd more - 'Batman: Under the Red Hood'.

Here's hoping that one day, this masterpiece of a movie will be one of the basis for any live action Batman film.

#JasonToddPH #RedHoodPH #UnderTheRedHood

it was due that movie that I learn the existence of Jason Todd love him in that film and been a huge fan ever since

Batman: I know I failed you. But I tried to save you, Jason. I'm... I'm trying to save you now.
    Red Hood: Is that what you think this is about?! That you let me die? I don't know what clouded your judgment worse. Your guilt or your antiquated sense of morality. Bruce, I forgive you... For not saving me. But why, why on God's earth is HE still alive?!

Red Hood: Why? I'm not talking about killing Penguin, or Scarecrow, or Dent. I'm talking about HIM. Just him. I'm doing it because... because he took me away from you.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    it was due that movie that I learn the existence of Jason Todd love him in that film and been a huge fan ever since

Batman: I know I failed you. But I tried to save you, Jason. I'm... I'm trying to save you now.
    Red Hood: Is that what you think this is about?! That you let me die? I don't know what clouded your judgment worse. Your guilt or your antiquated sense of morality. Bruce, I forgive you... For not saving me. But why, why on God's earth is HE still alive?!

Red Hood: Why? I'm not talking about killing Penguin, or Scarecrow, or Dent. I'm talking about HIM. Just him. I'm doing it because... because he took me away from you.
    I always thought that scene had a subtext of proving you love someone. Jason secretly wanted Bruce to prove that he loved him by killing Joker.

In his own words, he would've killed Joker if he took Bruce from him.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 07-27-2020 at 07:54 AM.

I think you guys will like this. Tim Drake's fans, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

Didn't Jason wear the Red Robin suit first, come to think of it? At least Post-Crisis.

I'm surprised they seemingly didn't get Jensen Ackles back for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Didn't Jason wear the Red Robin suit first, come to think of it? At least Post-Crisis.

He did, he took it from some alternate universe Batman, but he didn't keep it for long. Ulysses Armstrong got it later, then Tim took it.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I wasn't expecting this version to be in continuity with the UTRH film, what a pleasant surprise. Although I'm not a fan of the implications shown from what I assume is the "Batman save Robin" choice that means Jason will go down the path of villainy anyways. I hate when Jason gets pigeonholed on the "he was always bad" role.

Also, Ackles isn't returning to voice an adult Jason so unless is supposed to be a surprise reveal, that means we aren't getting new footage of Jason as Red Hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Also, Ackles isn't returning to voice an adult Jason so unless is supposed to be a surprise reveal, that means we aren't getting new footage of Jason as Red Hood.
    I kind of assume from Batman's voiceover during the straight Under the Red Hood path scenes that he just narrates what happens.

I guess the Hush and Red Robin paths happen sooner than when Jason becomes Red Hood so Jason won't sound like an adult yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Yes, during Countdown to Final Crisis.
    Dick, Jason, Tim and Ulysses had used this costume before, but it became more prominent with Drake. By the thumbnail i thought Tim would be in the movie.

Just saw this in another thread, the excitement is real right now. They're bringing back the Under the Red Hood style and continuity for the Death in the Family movie? And they're going experimental with it by making it interactive? I didn't see that coming. I've had to have watched Under the Red Hood well over a hundred times! Getting this a decade later, I haven't been this excited for an animated DC film in years!

Ok, So... It's a prequel to the UtRH movie, right? Straight prequel to the animated adaptation, not an adaptation of the original ADitF comic. Which, in my book, it's pretty exciting, like CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN et cetera levels of exciting.

But it's also an alternate original story to the UtRH and Hush? Or... Whaaaat? Because, is that Jason using the Red Robin costume during the same scene he used the Red Hood costume in the original movie? Or is Tim? Is Tim timetraveling again, guys? Or Is Jason from an alternate timeline/universe? Whaaaaat?

I'm utterly confused right now.

Edit: the first one to wear that costume was Dick in an elseword. Then Jason in Countdown. Then Tim in Red Robin. Edit2: oh, right, that guy took it in between Tim and Jason. Edit3: wait wait wait. It's an interactive movie, like the Black Mirror one? Cool.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 07-28-2020 at 10:20 AM.