Page 113 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2987
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I'm not especially worried about Jason's future. I have a hunch, I think they'll put him in a digital ongoing. It's just this feel I have, but I strongly feel it like a likeable possibility despite having no base or proof for it. Just my intuition.
    Jason appears in Titans Together (a digital comic).

So, DC may put him in a Titans digital comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post

The TAS comic is a digital first too, with a webcomic-like format. And the new writer is apparently new talent, or newer, right? It's a very wild guess now, but...
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-11-2020 at 03:30 PM.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Read the latest RHatO and it was Ok.

spoilers:
    Dont like the inclusion of Trigon tho. Prefer if Lobdell made OC villains to fill Jason's RGs.
    end of spoilers
    Agreed. Or

spoilers:
    if it really had had to be an already existing character, they could have used Neron. There's at least a little connection between Neron and Jason. And I straight out think that Trigon is a boring character that only works for stories with Raven.
    end of spoilers

I'm not especially worried about Jason's future. I have a hunch, I think they'll put him in a digital ongoing. It's just this feel I have, but I strongly feel it like a likeable possibility despite having no base or proof for it. Just my intuition.
    I don't doubt that Jason will hang around in some form. Time will tell in which one exactly - and if it will be good.
    In general, putting bigger attention to digital releases and an international audience while reducing monthly floppies in favor of other formats that are easier accessible in bookstores for a potentially bigger readership doesn't sound bad in itself. This even reminds me of one comment by Alex de Campi about Jason's natural target audience:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    So very theoretically and if we are very optimistic, then Jason Todd - and some other DC characters who don't fit the classic superhero scheme but can appeal to readers outside of the superhero fan community - could be one of the winners of the current changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post

I'm not sure if Titans: Titans Together will be continued. The last chapter was released on July 16 2020 and I haven't seen any word on a continuation.

The TAS comic is a digital first too, with a webcomic-like format. And the new writer is apparently new talent, or newer, right? It's a very wild guess now, but...
    At least we'll have the next chapter digitally released tomorrow. Some good news this week.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Lobdell tied the Untitled to Trigon since the start, so it doesn't make any sense to pull a different demonic entity now.

Yeah, she wants to write him. She's prety vocal about it. But I think we can cross her out now. It's clear she's not The One this time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Yeah, she wants to write him. She's prety vocal about it. But I think we can cross her out now. It's clear she's not The One this time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    Oh, sorry if there is some kind of misunderstanding. I never expected her to be the next Red Hood writer. I just like to share her posts. She likes the character - and as fan it's nice to know that there are writers who'd like to write the character.

The new Batman: The Adventures Continue chapter is an emotional rollercoaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Oh, sorry if there is some kind of misunderstanding. I never expected her to be the next Red Hood writer. I just like to share her posts. She likes the character - and as fan it's nice to know that there are writers who'd like to write the character.

The new Batman: The Adventures Continue chapter is an emotional rollercoaster.
    Gaaarrh, I just left home. I need to come back already to read it T_T.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-13-2020 at 11:34 PM.

Alfred was annoyingly sumg and unsympathetic in TNB.

Other than that, it's nice to see Bruce being portrayed as a decent human being for once.
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Red Hood Fan Series: Check Out the Season 3 Trailer Here (Exclusive)

The trailer looks good.

There are many references in Batman: The Adventures Continue Chapter #10. They made my head spin a little bit.

We have the solicit for 51 already. Read it elsewhere.

Seems like it was, in fact the first one for the new team. The series isn't relaunch, I think. But it's rebranded again. From now on, it seems like it's just RED HOOD. Writer isn't exactly new to comic books, but he's new to writing. The new artist art is pretty cool. Summary for 51 seems street level stuff, but I like the premise so far. I don't know why, but it gives me some New-Vertigo vibes. And it's not the art.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-14-2020 at 08:44 AM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

The solicit in question.

RED HOOD #51

Written by SHAWN MARTINBROUGH

Art by TONY AKINS

Cover by DAN MORA variant

Variant cover by KAEL NGU

A new era begins for the Red Hood! With his Outlaw days behind him, Jason Todd returns home to Gotham City. While he plots what's next for Red Hood, he tracks down a childhood friend now living in the Hill. As Gotham City reels from the effects of "The Joker War," Jason finds himself caught in the crossfire between vigilante protectors of the historic neighborhood and a rising criminal element intent on seizing power!

32 pages, $3.99, in stores on Nov. 24.

Seems interesting, let's see where it goes. I hope they ditch the bargain bin MK ninja outfit tho.

Oh man, finally I can read a Red Hood book again and they even dropped the outlaws (sorry I liked you, but good riddance)!

Did they release a cover?
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

Spectacular Member

what's the car brand

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Oh man, finally I can read a Red Hood book again and they even dropped the outlaws (sorry I liked you, but good riddance)!

Did they release a cover?
    Isn't it the picture attached to the solicit?
    Edit: nevermind. You most probably posted before Dark added the pic.