Page 114 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2987
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    what's the car brand
    Looks like an old Ford Mustang to me, based on the pictures on wikipedia I would guess the 1969 version.

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    what's the car brand
    Looks like a 'Boss 429 Mustang' 1969 or a 'Mustang Mach 1'.

Fun fact, that is the same car John Wick drives .
    Last edited by RedBird; 08-14-2020 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Looks like a 'Boss 429 Mustang' 1969 or a 'Mustang Mach 1'.

Fun fact, that is the same car John Wick drives .
    Clearly the main reason behind giving the dog to Isabel, Jason saw the movie and knew how it would end
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Won't lie, gonna miss the Outlaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Isn't it the picture attached to the solicit?
    Edit: nevermind. You most probably posted before Dark added the pic.
    Nothing show up to me, but I already saw it elsewhere.
    “Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
    – Dale Carnegie

It just occurred to me.

The friend, maybe the friend is a girl.
    And she's the girl in the cover.

Hmmmm...
    And that other there is Killer Croc, I guess.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I feel like this cover, or more specifically Robin's pose, is a reference to something.
    Was there ever a similar Batman or Detective Comics cover?

BATMAN: THE ADVENTURES CONTINUE #6

written by ALAN BURNETT and PAUL DINI
    art by TY TEMPLETON and MARK MORALES
    cover by KHARY RANDOLPH
    variant cover by KAARE ANDREWS
    ON SALE 11/3/20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 6 OF 7 | FC | DC
    Batman’s clash with Jason Todd continues as he hunts for information on his former Boy Wonder. Meanwhile, Alfred recounts Jason’s rampage against the criminal underbelly of Gotham City and what led him to a confrontation with the Clown Prince of Crime, The Joker!

It just occurred to me.

The friend, maybe the friend is a girl.
    And she's the girl in the cover.

Hmmmm...
    And that other there is Killer Croc, I guess.
    Well, Jason and Croc have worked together, amicably, before. I don't know if I would call them friends, but they're not enemies either.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I feel like this cover, or more specifically Robin's pose, is a reference to something.
    Was there ever a similar Batman or Detective Comics cover?

BATMAN: THE ADVENTURES CONTINUE #6

Is that...
    Oh
    Oh
    That's Jason. The costume is closer to Dick's BTAS costume, which is based on Tim's comic costume.
    I have to think first because I don't remember if Tim went straight to his black and red costume or not ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Is that...
    Oh
    Oh
    That's Jason. The costume is closer to Dick's BTAS costume, which is based on Tim's comic costume.
    I have to think first because I don't remember if Tim went straight to his black and red costume or not ^^
    And I think the cover that @Sergard is reminded of is one with Tim as Robin, actually.
    Tim in BTAS went directly for the black and red costume, if I recall.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

TALES FROM THE DARK MULTIVERSE: BATMAN: HUSH #1

Tommy Elliot grew up to be the Dark Prince of Gotham City with the help of Talia al Ghul, Oswald Cobblepot, Harvey Dent, and Jason Todd! But vengeance is coming in the form of Batman the Silenced...who will tear Tommy’s life apart! Written by rising star Phillip Kennedy Johnson (The Last God) with jaw-dropping artwork from Dexter Soy (Batman and the Outsiders)!

The cover features Batman The Silenced defeating Talia, Oswald, Harvey, and what I thought to be ginger Jason because Batman The Silenced is supposed to be Hush, but no, it's Tommy. Batman The Silenced would be Jason then.

https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-novemb...solicitations/

Tommy Elliot grew up to be the Dark Prince of Gotham City with the help of Talia al Ghul, Oswald Cobblepot, Harvey Dent, and Jason Todd! But vengeance is coming in the form of Batman the Silenced...who will tear Tommy’s life apart! Written by rising star Phillip Kennedy Johnson (The Last God) with jaw-dropping artwork from Dexter Soy (Batman and the Outsiders)!

The cover features Batman The Silenced defeating Talia, Oswald, Harvey, and what I thought to be ginger Jason because Batman The Silenced is supposed to be Hush, but no, it's Tommy. Batman The Silenced would be Jason then.

I was under the impression that Batman The Silenced is Bruce Wayne whose life was ruined as child by Tommy. I don't think Jason is on the cover. But I could be wrong.

Following the smash success of last year’s Tales from the Dark Multiverse series, DC returns with five new tales that explore dark, twisted timelines spinning out some of DC’s most iconic stories. It begins with the story that kicked off the modern era for Batman...“Hush”! The landmark story introduced Bruce Wayne’s childhood friend Tommy Elliot as he tried to destroy the Dark Knight...but what if Tommy had ruined Bruce’s life when they were children?

I think the ginger guy is Jim Gordon, actually.
    I wonder how in heavens could Jason help Tommy grow up into any kind of prince, dark or not, if he's like half his age. I mean. Isn't Elliot Bruce's age? That means that a teenager would help a crime lord into becoming a crime lord.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-14-2020 at 11:42 AM.

I think the ginger guy is Jim Gordon, actually.
    I wonder how in heavens could Jason help Tommy grow up into any kind of prince, dark or not, if he's like half his age. I mean. Isn't Elliot Bruce's age? That means that a teenager would help a crime lord into becoming a crime lord.
    In the end it's going to be Jimmy Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    In the end it's going to be Jimmy Olsen
    Psss... Could be. Jimmy is a charming dude that just finds his way.