Page 12 of 200 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I just thought.

What if the controversial thing between Jason and Barbara in the 3 Jokers story is... that Barbara kills Joker because Jason, to give him peace, more than for herself, given that she probably doesn't need it?

Now that, that there, I think could create a titanic maelstrom that could make the fanbase drown.
    It won't make me drown since she's done that in Death of The Family, she tried to chainsaw Joker because she couldn't stand it anymore after what he did to her mother and herself. In Batman Eternal, she's also the one on the verge of killing Jason Bard for what she did to her dad and it was Jason who stopped her.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    He looks like a shoujo manga villain. Douchebag Prince type.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    He looks like a shoujo manga villain. Douchebag Prince type.
    The art style reminds me a little bit of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    It won't make me drown since she's done that in Death of The Family, she tried to chainsaw Joker because she couldn't stand it anymore after what he did to her mother and herself. In Batman Eternal, she's also the one on the verge of killing Jason Bard for what she did to her dad and it was Jason who stopped her.
    Yeah, but my point is, she wouldn't do for herself, but for Jason. That's my breaking point: that she could do for someone else, not for herself. And this is she doing it, not almost doing it, keep that in mind :3

Since there are three Jokers, I'm expecting that two are going to die. Maybe one Joker is killed by an other.
    I can rather see Jason killing Barbara's Joker than Barbara killing Jason's. The Joker that killed Jason looks the goofiest out of all three.
    So my guess is that Jason kills "The Killing Joke"-Joker and Jason's Joker is killed by the remaining Joker.

Although there wouldn't be anything controversial about such a story.

Since there are three Jokers, I'm expecting that two are going to die. Maybe one Joker is killed by an other.
    I can rather see Jason killing Barbara's Joker than Barbara killing Jason's. The Joker that killed Jason looks the goofiest out of all three.
    So my guess is that Jason kills "The Killing Joke"-Joker and Jason's Joker is killed by the remaining Joker.

Although there wouldn't be anything controversial about such a story.
    Yeah, Jason killing a joker for Babs wouldn't be controversial. It's what everyone is asking him to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (killing jokers, I mean).
    Controversial for me means that either no one is expecting it, or it would sit wrong for a lot of people, either because the ethics behind are dubious, or because it's something way OOC for one or both of them.

YAY! For Jason in WK. Finally!

Actually never mind I just saw it was mentioned above! Ignore me! Im a muppet!

I am still curious about what the Barbara - Jason controversial thing could be.
    Last edited by Katana500; 01-11-2020 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Actually never mind I just saw it was mentioned above! Ignore me! Im a muppet!

I am still curious about what the Barbara - Jason controversial thing could be.
    There was a little discussion about the BC article starting on page 6.
    We had some fun ideas for the controversy.

There was a little discussion about the BC article starting on page 6.
    We had some fun ideas for the controversy.
    Cheers pal! I must have missed it! I'll read through them now!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Yeah, Jason killing a joker for Babs wouldn't be controversial. It's what everyone is asking him to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (killing jokers, I mean).
    Controversial for me means that either no one is expecting it, or it would sit wrong for a lot of people, either because the ethics behind are dubious, or because it's something way OOC for one or both of them.

YAY! For Jason in WK. Finally!
    How many issues is BATMAN: CURSE OF THE WHITE KNIGHT going to have?
    I'm so curious for Jason and how he'll look like. I sometimes forget that he's older than Dick in this universe.

How many issues is BATMAN: CURSE OF THE WHITE KNIGHT going to have?
    I'm so curious for Jason and how he'll look like. I sometimes forget that he's older than Dick in this universe.
    No idea. White Knight was 8 issues long, and this sequel doesn't have an ending date that I can find.

Other then those that demand it only be Bruce and Joker, I don't think many would complain (most would probably root for it) if Jason killed Babs' Joker. Or really, if Jason killed any Joker.