Page 126 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2987
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wingin' It View Post
    I like Curran for Jason as Robin, but I agree he doesn't fit as Red Hood. He's not beefy enough, as shallow as that sounds.

It does seem like they're kind of rushing into it. A falling out with the Titans as the reason why he heel-face-turns rather than Bruce refusing to avenge his death seems less interesting.

Also, if this is a Titans show, it would be nice if they gave some of the other non-Bat characters the spotlight.
    Starfire and Blackfire will play a big role in the next season. I didn't mention it before because this is an already known story-line that started in season 2.
    There will be another Titans panel during the DC FanDome event in September. Maybe there will be more information revealed. Conor Leslie, actress of Donna Troy, was part of the panel yesterday - so maybe we'll get the return of Donna Troy in season 3 too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Standing 5’4 I can’t wait for the memes
    The memes will go nicely with the "villainous" Damian Wayne memes that probably will pop up in the upcoming months.

-----

A belated birthday fanart by the one and only JJMK:

Look at all those Gotham Knights Jason Todd fanarts!
    I'm even more hyped for the game.

yopi

nockuth

uth69

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

The leaks for Three Jokers have been proved truthful and from what has been posted, Jason is regressed to his post UtRH characterization.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The leaks for Three Jokers have been proved truthful and from what has been posted, Jason is regressed to his post UtRH characterization.
    What are the leaks?

Just about Jason or the whole first issue?

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

About Jason, please. I have seen the preview but sadly there's no mention of Jason.

Mainly about Jason but I don't mind being spoiled.

spoilers:
    Jason is angrily tracking down one of the three Jokers stirring some conflict with Barbara and Bruce due to his methods. By the end of the issue they've tracked down and restrained the Joker who presumably killed him. Bruce leaves him and Barbara after getting a call from Gordon that the GCPD has cornered another Joker. Once Bruce is gone Jason pulls his gun and aims to the Joker they captured, Barbara throws a batarang at Jason to disarm him but misses and Jason kills him. The issue then ends with Jason asking Barbara when was the last time she missed
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Jason is angrily tracking down one of the three Jokers stirring some conflict with Barbara and Bruce due to his methods. By the end of the issue they've tracked down and restrained the Joker who presumably killed him. Bruce leaves him and Barbara after getting a call from Gordon that the GCPD has cornered another Joker. Once Bruce is gone Jason pulls his gun and aims to the Joker they captured, Barbara throws a batarang at Jason to disarm him but misses and Jason kills him. The issue then ends with Jason asking Barbara when was the last time she missed
    end of spoilers
    And that's a bad thing?

Personally I don't like Jason going back to angry, punch first ask questions never mode. And the reveal about the Three Jokers completely wrecks Joker as character

spoilers:
    In a rip off from Arkham Knight, the Golden Age Joker has been dumping random people on Chemicals Ace to make more Jokers, looking to make "the perfect Joker" and thus, Batman has been fighting random Jokerized people over the years with no one realizing it was different guys every time. Hopefully, Johns will lead with the ramifications of this in the coming issues but this is such a needless retcon that I don't know how he's going to write himself out of it.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Him killing joker is not regression for me, but conflict with Bruce for another goddamn times because of another kill Joker kill Joker not is indeed regression in the sake of story line. Like come on Bruce, there are 3 Joker! Surely the world will not miss one or two.
    end of spoilers

Personally I don't like Jason going back to angry, punch first ask questions never mode. And the reveal about the Three Jokers completely wrecks Joker as character

spoilers:
    In a rip off from Arkham Knight, the Golden Age Joker has been dumping random people on Chemicals Ace to make more Jokers, looking to make "the perfect Joker" and thus, Batman has been fighting random Jokerized people over the years with no one realizing it was different guys every time. Hopefully, Johns will lead with the ramifications of this in the coming issues but this is such a needless retcon that I don't know how he's going to write himself out of it.
    end of spoilers
    Okay. This sounds dumb. I can believe the first spoiler even though spoilers:
    it's stupid of Bruce to leave Jason alone with the Joker (and Barbara).
    end of spoilers
    Are you sure that your second spoiler is 100% true?

Well, the guy posting the leaks also posted photos of his issue, so that's enough for me.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

Angry or not, going by those leaks they posted there, Jason seems to be more informed about what's going on and who the survivor was than Bruce and Barbara, which is funny, when you take into account that both Bruce and Barbara are arguably the more detective and smart of the bats (besides Tim). I find it funny, at least. We will see how it all really is told next week.
    end of spoilers