Page 127 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2987
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Well, the guy posting the leaks also posted photos of his issue, so that's enough for me.
    I think I'll wait for the first issue to be released and see for myself.
    But thanks for sharing the leaks. Personally, I'm relieved because I thought that the spoilers would be way worse.

----

Something more positive: More Gotham Knights fanart!

Mori

maduva

Yaz

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Personally I don't like Jason going back to angry, punch first ask questions never mode. And the reveal about the Three Jokers completely wrecks Joker as character

spoilers:
    In a rip off from Arkham Knight, the Golden Age Joker has been dumping random people on Chemicals Ace to make more Jokers, looking to make "the perfect Joker" and thus, Batman has been fighting random Jokerized people over the years with no one realizing it was different guys every time. Hopefully, Johns will lead with the ramifications of this in the coming issues but this is such a needless retcon that I don't know how he's going to write himself out of it.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, that's dumb because apparently that company can make anything these days.
    Also, that implies that once this is over, we the Joker we're going to get is that one. The most difficult one to write because of his subtlety.
    Well, let's see how long they can maintain that consistency. I'll give it a month.

Personally I don't like Jason going back to angry, punch first ask questions never mode. And the reveal about the Three Jokers completely wrecks Joker as character

spoilers:
    In a rip off from Arkham Knight, the Golden Age Joker has been dumping random people on Chemicals Ace to make more Jokers, looking to make "the perfect Joker" and thus, Batman has been fighting random Jokerized people over the years with no one realizing it was different guys every time. Hopefully, Johns will lead with the ramifications of this in the coming issues but this is such a needless retcon that I don't know how he's going to write himself out of it.
    end of spoilers
    You know what? Not angry at that. Its something I've felt should have happened for awhile now, and hoped would happen in this.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Some quotes I found interesting from the Newsarama article

"We choose characters who resonate with players on a few different axes," says Fleur Marty, the senior producer speaking at DC FanDome. "We wanted heroes who embody different aspects of the Bat Family – the detective side, the fighter, the scourge of the underworld, and the urban legend. We looked for characters that offer players a unique starting point and then a long runway for growth. Ultimately we wanted heroes that could take on the forces that threaten Gotham City, with each bringing their own unique perspective."

---

At a basic level, however, each hero comes equipped with a core set of proficiencies. Nightwing uses his signature dual Escrima Sticks and mastery of acrobatics to effectively manage large groups of enemies. Red Hood's anti-hero status is reflected in his fighting styles, a brawler equipped with a proficiency in multiple combat techniques and weapons. Robin combines his intellect with his expertise with a collapsible quarterstaff, tapping into the Justice League satellite for short-range teleportation and stealth cloaking.
    https://www.gamesradar.com/gotham-kn...rkham-formula/

Assuming they actually give Jason an arsenal to use, he could be the most fun character to use.

Some quotes I found interesting from the Newsarama article

https://www.gamesradar.com/gotham-kn...rkham-formula/

Assuming they actually give Jason an arsenal to use, he could be the most fun character to use.
    I was already going to main Jason, but that just ups the fun factor.

Philip Tan (artist of various Red Hood: Outlaw variant covers) seems to be a big Red Hood fan - and a fan of Stephen Oyoung who will voice Red Hood in the Gotham Knights game. (I also think it's cool that Stephen Oyoung has retweeted Gotham Knights fanart on his Twitter page.)

Philip Tan Twitter 23-08-2020.jpg

-----

Watchtower Database released their review of Batman: The Adventures Continue Chapter 10 yesterday.

Last edited by Sergard; 08-24-2020 at 12:41 PM.

I'll admit, its fun watching the guys on Watchtower Database literally have meltdowns trying to figure out how to squeeze everything into a single timeline. From the most minute details to actual major events.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I'll admit, its fun watching the guys on Watchtower Database literally have meltdowns trying to figure out how to squeeze everything into a single timeline. From the most minute details to actual major events.
    I go almost all their videos softy laughing. They're pretty fun, and the videos are really well made. Thanks again, guys for sharing these videos.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-24-2020 at 01:45 PM.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I was already going to main Jason, but that just ups the fun factor.
    No doubt he's gonna be my main, too.

More Gotham Knights fanart. I think all the fanart is a good sign that people are hyped for the game and the characters.

acclast

kaokaocin

BX

Last edited by Sergard; 08-24-2020 at 03:12 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Read today’s issue. I enjoyed it for what it is, though I wish it was placed in an annual or something so it didn’t disrupt the flow of the current story as much.

Nice! More fan art

Can't say I have any interest in the Titans show, not after that last mess of a season.

But Gotham Knights looks really interesting, I'm genuinely surprised that they essentially managed to green light a 'Batman game' without Batman as a protagonist, that's a bold move.

And boy, Three Jokers sure was something. I know there might be some division here, but from first impressions, I liked it. The art is beautiful, the whole comic is very moody and I enjoyed the slow build up to the mystery. Also, I liked Jason here.

spoilers:
    He actually gets to do, quite frankly, a good portion of the detective work in this issue, his morals and boundaries in comparison with Bruce and Babs are set up clearly, he is tense and brutal at times, but no, I didn't take that as regression at all, more just tension from the high stakes, and the obvious fact that they are dealing with the Joker. Admittedly, the actual build up to that 'ending scene' has me feeling a little mixed, I might need to reflect on this one for a while.
    end of spoilers But overall, I'm still looking forward to issue 2.
    Last edited by RedBird; 08-25-2020 at 02:05 AM.

Three Jokers is very exciting!

spoilers:
    I think Jason is very quickly going to realize that killing Joker doesn't solve his issues and make him feel better. A Vengeance Feels Empty situation.
    end of spoilers