Page 13 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Just a notice.

Comicfan has posted the sixth chapter of Life's a Game. It's pure Jason. I loved it.

It was perfect.
    I wonder if this one is going to be the last one. I think it is, but I'm not sure. Anyways, it's a very, very good fic, guys, give it a try :3.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Just a notice.

Comicfan has posted the sixth chapter of Life's a Game. It's pure Jason. I loved it.

It was perfect.
    I wonder if this one is going to be the last one. I think it is, but I'm not sure. Anyways, it's a very, very good fic, guys, give it a try :3.
    Cool. I was looking forward to the Jason chapter. It's nice, very nice.

Brent Peeples

Tannhauser

Duygu Melek

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Other then those that demand it only be Bruce and Joker, I don't think many would complain (most would probably root for it) if Jason killed Babs' Joker. Or really, if Jason killed any Joker.
    By the way, do we even know if the three Jokers are three separate entities - or are they actually one being with three bodies?

MON (Jason and Cass)

MON

Can't you make a seperate fan-art thread or something? There's more fan-art than actual discussing here lol.
    Some of the fan-art on the earlier pages are too much I mean what the...

I'll stick with RHATO book, but I really want the newbies to go tbh and have the Dark Trinity back.

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    Can't you make a seperate fan-art thread or something? There's more fan-art than actual discussing here lol.
    Some of the fan-art on the earlier pages are too much I mean what the...
    It depends on the day. It's always been like this. It's the average for most character threads actually. Sometimes we discuss three pages of full text the same day, some others, we post a dozen fanarts in the same page. Nothing out of the ordinary.

If you want to discuss anything, do as you just did in your next post, prompt a subject to discuss. Me? I like the kids, they can stay. Jason needs his own cast of characters, and they're as fine as any other and give him some purpose besides his own vigilante activity. Someone to take care of, that could help him to see himself in them as some kind of reflection, while he help them, for example.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-12-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Same. Keep the kids. They're all pretty interesting (and I have a morbid curiosity with Babe in Arms and her Mombie). Combined with the Dark Trinity, they make quite the cast of Outlaws. Even the "tougher" ones in the group are too nice to be outright villains. Turns out that one little boy was the most "evil", but his plans were thwarted by comedic happenstance and timing. Not exactly a recipe of success for a career villain in the long run (lol). Meanwhile the Dark Trinity looks out for them, Ma Gunn possibly provides them with an education (of sorts, as well as a home), and Bizz gets to be the big brother...

Now that I think about it, there is a LOT of opportunity for laughs between gentle and sweet Biz trying to baby Babe in Arms.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Keep the fan art. Fan arts are appreciation after all.
    Also, keep the kids. They have amazing designs and they enrich the cast. Yeah, the Outlaws have a concept of messed up people finding each other but messed-up kids' work too. Just make sure everyone got enough screen time.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Keep the fan art. Fan arts are appreciation after all.
    Also, keep the kids. They have amazing designs and they enrich the cast. Yeah, the Outlaws have a concept of messed up people finding each other but messed-up kids' work too. Just make sure everyone got enough screen time.

Not when it's creepy art where the artist is alluding to Jason x [any previous Robin]. Eew no.

@Zaresh: Thank you for your fanfic recommendations from a few days ago. I'm reading the latest chapter of "One day at a time" right now - and like always, it's beautiful. This story really tries hard to make me cry.

Not when it's creepy art where the artist is alluding to Jason x [any previous Robin]. Eew no.
    Good thing that there isn't any "creepy art" in this thread.

Yeah, that really doesn't get posted to this thread. Generally its either individual portraits, bat family stuff, Outlaws, or something a bit humorous.