Page 132 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2987
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I just read issue 11 of The Adventure Continues.

So much for Jason having a decent handling, they went so overboard in making him evil that it becomes ridiculous. I mean, a machine gun, really?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

So much for Jason having a decent handling, they went so overboard in making him evil that it becomes ridiculous. I mean, a machine gun, really?
    Oh? Sounds like some of those fans will be happy. I went to the comment section of Gotham Knight analysis videos and there's a few who keep saying Jason using rubber bullet is lame.

Amazing Member

Love seeing him in the new Gotham Knights game and in Three Jokers.
    I always felt he is the most interesting member of the Bat-family.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Gotham Knights Creators Shed Light On What’s To Come

When you have four distinct characters, that means you have to reflect four unique playstyles that all work. What can you tell me about what makes each of these characters distinct,and compelling on their own within the game world?

Redding: For us, they aren’t supposed to be four mini-Batmans. They are people who have trained and have some of that crimefighting DNA as a starting point, but either through virtue of their story or just their personalities, they’ve started to evolve in these four distinct ways.

For example, our Robin, Tim Drake, he’s relatively young. He’s a teenager. But he’s still formidable. It’s just that his focus becomes more on stealth and using the tricks to disrupt the AI and confuse and apply status effects.

Conversely, a character like Nightwing – while he’s still very much a martial arts combatant – he’s a very acrobatic character. He’s more ping-pongy. It allows him to tackle groups of enemies.

There’s a flavor and stylistic support, that we wanted to provide. Every player, regardless of their preference for how to play, can approach it the way they want.

Marty: And that’s going to be even more true as you progress through the game. Those four characters, as they unlock abilities, and bring them to what we call their knighthood, the idea is that they really diverge even more. They are each their own version of a dark knight.

Redding:
    That’s reflected in the ability tree, and their gear. Because each of them has distinct gear, suits, and ultimates that they’ll unlock.

Marty: Batgirl has two sides. She’s the hacker. But in terms of her playstyle, she will focus on one enemy, and pummel them until they’re down. She’s super focused.

Red Hood is a more ranged focused character. Everybody can use some ranged attacks. But he’s a gunslinger, and has a more brutal approach to combat. What’s really interesting, though, is Red Hood’s evolution. I think it’s going to really surprise people. It taps into his storyline. He was dead, and was resurrected. And there’s something that is going to come out of there, and that he’s bringing to the fight.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

One way I can think of how they're gonna surprise people who don't read comics is by bringing out the All-Blades. I don't know if that's they're talking about but he did get the blades post-resurrection.

Someone reminds me... can he use the blades against the ghosts summoned by Deacon Blackfire in Batman Eternal or is it Untitled only?

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    One way I can think of how they're gonna surprise people who don't read comics is by bringing out the All-Blades. I don't know if that's they're talking about but he did get the blades post-resurrection.

Someone reminds me... can he use the blades against the ghosts summoned by Deacon Blackfire in Batman Eternal or is it Untitled only?
    The way Lobdell conceptualized, they work against any mythical/magical threat so Black fire's ghost shouldn't pose a problem for them.

I have a theory. I think the BTAC story was inspired by spoilers:
    Detective Comics 571
    end of spoilers.

I've found another RH:O #48 fanart. This time it's drawn by sdimo:

Battle mage. Oh, fuck yeah. Just PERFECT. I always, always, always like a battle mage. Or a ranger. I like rangers too. And thieves. Bards are cool, and going by the description, Tim's definitely shades of a bard.

Jason/Tim for me, is it.

Edit: cute fanart, btw. Very cute :3
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-28-2020 at 09:51 AM.

Unlettered page from Three Jokers #2
    https://www.gamesradar.com/batman-th...ers-2-preview/

Extraordinary Member

Btw. does anybody know how many issues this series in going to have? My assumption was 12, but it doesn't look like they could wrap it up in the next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Btw. does anybody know how many issues this series in going to have? My assumption was 12, but it doesn't look like they could wrap it up in the next issue.
    24 online, 12 printed would be my guess.

The November solicitations state that there are 7 issues in total - so 14 chapters (two chapters are one issue).

Paolo Pantalena

"Artemis one last ride!

Where the Outlaws will go? Find out in #redhood series"

And here's a video showing another page with Jason and Artemis.

Where is Bizarro?

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Paolo Pantalena

"Artemis one last ride!

Where the Outlaws will go? Find out in #redhood series"

And here's a video showing another page with Jason and Artemis.

Where is Bizarro?
    There's also this panel with N52 Jason

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEPPQ4bnAHU/

About Bizarro, he's probably stuck in whatever realm Trigon was locked in.

EDIT:

Looking more into Pantalena's timeline, there are two pics with Artemis in a different costume, alongside the JL

Doesn't look like any of the current JL lineups, promo stuff? Tease for a new JL?
    Last edited by Dark_Tzitzimine; 08-28-2020 at 01:00 PM.

Funnily enough, the panel with Artemis on the bike reminds me of this scene from Red Hood and the Outlaws #25:

Red Hood and the Outlaws #25 Artemis.JPG

[...]

Doesn't look like any of the current JL lineups, promo stuff? Tease for a new JL?
    Artemis was also shown in the Wonder Woman Annual #4.

Maybe Artemis will play a bigger role in the Wonder family/franchise in the future.

Unlettered page from Three Jokers #2
    https://www.gamesradar.com/batman-th...ers-2-preview/
    Barbara and Jason both look unhappy. At least that's how I interpret the panels. Jason is alone - physically and emotionally - and Barbara is just following Batman's lead.
    Last edited by Sergard; 08-28-2020 at 03:36 PM.