Page 135 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2987
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    What do you guys think Jason and Dick be more like brothers instead of arguing like they hate each other? I don't think they hate each other rather writers just want an antagonist like behavior. You can get that just not like how they have Jason.
    I came in with them already allies, and I enjoy their brotherly moments, but there's an appeal in making Jason and Dick enemies with Dick inheriting Batman's morality and Jason keeping his ideal that relapsing hardcore criminals need to die to protect innocents, so I personally can go with either because I can enjoy both takes.

DC doesn't seem to care which one they go and just follow the writers with how Red Hood Outlaw, Year of The Villains, LEGO DC Supervillains, LEGO Batman Family Matters, Arkham Knight, Gotham Knights, Titans Together, and TNBA can be published hand in hand (or at least in quick enough successions).

I mean we could have both. Frenemies. They will fight and argue but when it comes now to it they will help each other out.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

My ideal take would be for them to be cordial, respectful of each other's skills and willing to work together if needed but not really close and trying to avoid each other as much they could. Sort of like Goku and Vegeta during the Buu saga of DBZ, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    My ideal take would be for them to be cordial, respectful of each other's skills and willing to work together if needed but not really close and trying to avoid each other as much they could. Sort of like Goku and Vegeta during the Buu saga of DBZ, I guess.
    Except Vegeta really wanted to test his fighting ability against Goku again. And though Goku would normally be happy to oblige, the circumstances delayed it and Vegeta ended up forcing Goku to fight him.

Oh hey, if any of you have $540 burning a hole on your pocket, BBTS has the Red Hood statue from XM studios available

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/131839

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Except Vegeta really wanted to test his fighting ability against Goku again. And though Goku would normally be happy to oblige, the circumstances delayed it and Vegeta ended up forcing Goku to fight him.
    yeah this is it had the Buu stuff didnt happen Goku would gladly fight Vegeta that day although he probably will still withheld ssj3 even though the whole point of majin vegeta was so he can be even with ssj2 Goku
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Priscilla Petraites (uncolored scene from #Gotham Nights #11 "Reunion")

Wow, this is scrapping the bottom of the barrel

https://www.cbr.com/red-hood-body-anatomy/

This shirt is going places. (RH:O #48 fanart)

yuKi.

Fan-artists are still hyped for Gotham Knights.

remina

Youko

Exclusive: New Details About ‘Titans’ Season 3

[...]After reading the article and realizing it talks about things that have not been revealed yet, I decided to contact a few sources about these new details. This is what I could find out:

This season was originally supposed to focus very little on Gotham, but this changed due to the coronavirus. COVID-19 pushed back production to Fall/Winter, which means it is hard to film a lot of scenes during the daytime without any rain or snow. Seeing as how Gotham is basically always supposed to be dark and cold, it was decided to focus more on Gotham than San Francisco. As you most likely already have realized, the aesthetic of San Francisco is going to be harder to replicate in the winter compared to the dark and rainy Gotham.

Red Hood will be the main villain of the first half of the season, with Blackfire being the main antagonist of the entire season and especially the second half. This is done similarly to how season 1 was written, with Blackfire having Trigon’s role (though Blackfire appears more in her season than Trigon did in season 1).

Scarecrow is very different from past versions of the character. I have been told that this version is, specifically, very different from Christopher Nolan’s Scarecrow, portrayed by Cillian Murphy. It has been suggested that the Titans version of the character is supposed to give off a Hannibal Lecter vibe. A Red Hood suit has been made, though Scarecrow does not have a suit yet. This makes sense, as he is supposed to be in GCPD custody as revealed by EntertainmentWeekly. Scarecrow has not been cast yet.

And another news that could have a big impact on the Titans series: Titans Star Alan Ritchson Cast as Jack Reacher in Amazon Series. (I wonder what this will mean for the character of Hank Hall aka Hawk.)

When 2020 offers literally nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    When 2020 offers literally nothing new.
    To be fair, a lot of the "new" of 2020 has been pretty awful.

The editor is new. (Click on his name and you'll see that he's only written three articles so far.) The whole title "Gotham Anatomy: The 5 WEIRDEST Facts About Red Hood's Body" sounds very clickbait-y. I guess that's also the intention of the article. Which in itself is fine. News websites need to be clickbait-y. But the choice of topic is a little weird. Is "Gotham Anatomy" going to be a series and any character related to Gotham City will be examined for their 5 weirdest body features?

Extraordinary Member

Alright well here is some new information people may like, after Wally West’s bout today vs Archie Sonic (which I won’t spoil because it’s only available on Rooster Teeth not to the public on YouTube), it was revealed that Jason Todd is coming to Deathbattle for the second ever live-action fight where he will be up against the Winter Soldier.

2B2B8372-6B21-43E3-844C-EEC9BA5F5EEE.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.