Page 143 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2987

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    In the Mostly DCeased Panel during the DC FanDome event, Tom Taylor said that his favorite character is Superman.
    (Although I don't know if this also means that he'd like to write Superman.)
    Somehow, that doesn't surprise me much.

Vasco Georgiev

"I’d like to see @TomTaylorMade write Red Hood and the Outlaws one day. I’m sure it would be a fantastic read! Don’t you agree?"

Best Trinity. Need more of it.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Well, he has had the chance to write Jason twice already, and both times it felt like he didn't know what to do with him beyond a few interactions that did feel in character. I don't think he's that much interested in the Jason. He feels way more invested in Damian and, ironically, Dick (even when he has killed him twice). But more than those two, I think he likes Harley, Pamela and many other girls more. A Birds of prey book is more likely, imho. Hmmm, or a Teen Titans book.
    Agreed, after Unkillables I don't think that Taylor would be a good fit for Jason.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Arif Prianto

"Can we get this rad bike in the upcoming game, please? Pages from RED HOOD OUTLAW 48 from @dccomics. Pencils by @brettbooth_comicart inks by @koimando colors by me with @ijur and @saktiisback."

Arif Prianto

"Jason giving everyone a quick nap. From RED HOOD OUTLAW 48. Lines by @brettbooth_comicart inks by @koimando colors by me with @ijur and @saktiisback"

Paolo Pantalena

"Red Hood 49
    Red Hood+Red Hood
    Outlaws+Outlaws
    Me+@arifprianto_arf @dccomics"

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Best Trinity. Need more of it.
    Same here, so sweet, in an odd-ball sort of way.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

So about Death Battle

spoilers:
    Jason lost, and was more or less one sided. Meh.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    So about Death Battle

spoilers:
    Jason lost, and was more or less one sided. Meh.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, see, part of the reason why I stopped, is because the excuses they give for certain characters winning/losing, are hamfisted at best. So not watching it saves me from having to sit through it. Another reason is because of the insufferable fanboys in constant circle-jerks about the battle.

From Peter V Nguyen

https://twitter.com/petervnguyen/sta...49856135323648

I have no idea what is going on with Jason's face

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    From Peter V Nguyen

https://twitter.com/petervnguyen/sta...49856135323648

I have no idea what is going on with Jason's face
    Broken helmet, I guess. Or some kind of sci fi cyberhelmet with smart liquid metal? I don't know. But he wears a mask under his mask. So it doesn't matter

Broken helmet, I guess. Or some kind of sci fi cyberhelmet with smart liquid metal? I don't know. But he wears a mask under his mask. So it doesn't matter
    This would be cool.

Maybe off-topic but according to Ben Abernathy, the Batman group editor, there's cool stuff coming.

"Working on a Sunday morning to prepare for a meeting in 90 minutes...SO much cool stuff coming!"

He doesn't specify anything though. So maybe Jason isn't part of the cool stuff coming.

Brett Booth

(I think that's a commission.)

This would be cool.

Maybe off-topic but according to Ben Abernathy, the Batman group editor, there's cool stuff coming.

"Working on a Sunday morning to prepare for a meeting in 90 minutes...SO much cool stuff coming!"

He doesn't specify anything though. So maybe Jason isn't part of the cool stuff coming.
    Probably not, going by the replies it may be more Dceased stuff.
    I'm still wondering whether or not Jason will even have a book going forward, let alone being featured in any extra stuff. Issue #52 not being labelled as the end of the series is still kind of baffling.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

It looks like a new design based on a mix of Arkham Knight helmet base and his domino mask

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Probably not, going by the replies it may be more Dceased stuff.
    I'm still wondering whether or not Jason will even have a book going forward, let alone being featured in any extra stuff. Issue #52 not being labelled as the end of the series is still kind of baffling.
    Yeah, I've seen Tom Taylor in the comments. So more DCeased seems a given.
    I've also seen a thumbs-up-comment by Travis Mercer. He was, together with Paolo Pantalena, a penciller on Red Hood: Outlaw #46. As far as I remember, this was his first official work for DC. So maybe Mercer is part of a new project.

Vincenzo Viska Federici, who did some test pages for Red Hood and the Outlaws, liked the post. I'm not sure if this means anything. Especially because the artist revealed yesterday that he also did test pages for Batman Beyond.

source: Twitter

back cover art to the forthcoming Blu-ray release of "Batman: Death in the Family"