Page 162 of 200 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2987

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Oh, I guess that explains it. I honestly know near to nothing about toys and figures and collectibles like these.
    The reviewer shows the comparison between this version and the original one. The blue one is much better. It's funny because they have a picture of the New 52 costume and doesn't even look close to what they did with the figure, since his rebirth costume is much simpler.

As a Nightwing fan, i would buy the blue version, but the Red Hood in this one it's pretty cool.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Nick Robles

"October's Pinup is now on my Patreon.

Who did everyone vote for? Jason, of course!"

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Nick Robles

"October's Pinup is now on my Patreon.

Who did everyone vote for? Jason, of course!"

Uh is there a full pic, I need to see it for research purposes...
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    I doubt it, seems like a sneak peek for contents for patreons. But there's some instagram, too, with a lot of pictures... Plenty of nice pictures (Zagreus' one is also something pretty to look at, I dare say)

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I doubt it, seems like a sneak peek for contents for patreons. But there's some instagram, too, with a lot of pictures... Plenty of nice pictures (Zagreus' one is also something pretty to look at, I dare say)
    Zaresh is right. The full pic is on Nick Robles' Patreon (5$ per month - totally worth it, in my eyes. But I also adore Nick Robles' style). Maybe he'll post the full pic on social media one day too - but I'm a little doubtful because it's ... spicy.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Jason's cameo in Batman: White Knight Presents: Harley Quinn #1

I wonder why DC likes to use Death in the family and not The Killing Joke for giving Harley the necessary push to leave Joker.
    Personally, I don't mind it. It doesn't change anything about Jason's story if Harley is involved or not. I just think it's maybe lost potential to not show the similarities between Harley and Barbara.
    Both are women around the same age, both are incredibly smart - and both were deeply hurt by Joker - Barbara physically and Harley mentally.

Here's the finalized Red Hood: Outlaw #50 cover.

Extraordinary Member

I wonder why DC likes to use Death in the family and not The Killing Joke for giving Harley the necessary push to leave Joker.
    I guess because "The Killing Joke" is the by far superior comic, making retroactive changes to that story is far more risky than to Death in the family, which is not that great.

How many times has DITF actually been used as a catalyst for that? WK is the first time I remember.

Also, that cover is beautiful.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Personally, I don't mind it. It doesn't change anything about Jason's story if Harley is involved or not. I just think it's maybe lost potential to not show the similarities between Harley and Barbara.
    Both are women around the same age, both are incredibly smart - and both were deeply hurt by Joker - Barbara physically and Harley mentally.
    because it's the killing of a child whereas Harley has no problem with Joker torturing adults
    Ignoring of course, the time she helped him taking hostage of newborn babies in No Man's Land hospital, but I can justify it by saying Joker never targeted the babies in the first place or he told Harley such

Torturing Tim in Beyond doesn't count. That was just one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    How many times has DITF actually been used as a catalyst for that? WK is the first time I remember.

Also, that cover is beautiful.
    I don't know if it will have a big impact on Harley, but something similar happened in Batman: The Adventures Continue recently.
    Harley was also present in Arkham Knight Genesis - but I'm not sure if it had a positive impact on her. As far as I can recall, she participated in the torture - and she still is a villain in the game (or?). Maybe someone else can remember if she showed any remorse for her actions or not.
    Last edited by Sergard; 10-21-2020 at 11:36 AM.

Bad examples.

The adventures continue supposedly fits into the BTAS canon and Harley not only continues to love The Joker during Batman Beyond, she never showed remorse at what the Joker did to Tim.

Same with AK: Genesis. Harley is still a faithful follower of the Joker through the entire saga. In fact, Harley growing a conscience is a relatively recent retcon used to justify her heel face turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Bad examples.

The adventures continue supposedly fits into the BTAS canon and Harley not only continues to love The Joker during Batman Beyond, she never showed remorse at what the Joker did to Tim.

Same with AK: Genesis. Harley is still a faithful follower of the Joker through the entire saga. In fact, Harley growing a conscience is a relatively recent retcon used to justify her heel face turn.
    I don't know BTAS good enough - I actually don't know it at all. BTAC hints at Ivy and Harley being a thing - does this coincide with BTAS canon?
    I wouldn't mind BTAC being a reboot. I hate the Joker Jr. part. On the other hand, I also don't really like BTAC. So maybe the BTAS universe was never meant for me to begin with.

It's the holidays in Gotham City, and Harley and Ivy have a wonderful idea: they want to hold a party for all the city's villains to commemorate the season! But one evildoer wasn't invited and has sent a devious present to the festivities to make some mischief. Can Batman intercept the package and save the villains, or is it the final night for these fiendish foes?!
    You are probably right about AK: Genesis. I think I misremembered/misinterpreted a panel of Harley looking sad while Joker "spends some time" with Jason.

Here's the finalized Red Hood: Outlaw #50 cover.
    My goodness, I love this.

BTAS Harley did team up with Ivy a few times. But at some point, had a kid, and then grandkids. Why?

That is old lady Harley and her granddaughters, Dee and Dee. Whom are members of the Jokerz gang in Batman Beyond.