Page 182 of 200 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2987

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Oh, please. No.
    No.
    No.
    The fan reaction would be epic, lol

A few days (2-3?) have passed and BC (or any other news site) has said nothing. I guess we can announce those leaks as mostly busted.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Not too sure on Jason’s history, post Nu52/Rebirth, but does his time with the Titans still a part of his history, or no?

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

https://www.gamesradar.com/jason-tod...-red-hood-arc/

Interview with Martinbrough about the Hill two parter.

I don't like much his pitch about exploring Jason's personal demons and how is a novel approach for the character since that was the underlying theme of Lobdell's entire run.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Not too sure on Jason’s history, post Nu52/Rebirth, but does his time with the Titans still a part of his history, or no?
    In a way. I'm not sure, but I think he at least got to meet them once?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/jason-tod...-red-hood-arc/

Interview with Martinbrough about the Hill two parter.

I don't like much his pitch about exploring Jason's personal demons and how is a novel approach for the character since that was the underlying theme of Lobdell's entire run.
    Yeah. Apparently it was editorial that greenlit it.

The universal reaction I've received from within DC editorial has been very positive with regard to our showing a different, human side of Jason Todd.
    It really makes you wonder, after reading just before that they explained the previous 50 issues, what exactly they told him.

Yeah, or that bit about the new characters being created as stand-ins for Jason and Bruce's relationship. Like, is really needed to go through that angle again?

It could be worse. At least, it's not a choice for themes that I dislike.
    I haven't read the interview, but I've learnt to just not take seriously whatever most of creators say in interviews that are promotional pieces for new works by new creative teams. Sometimes they just try to sell the hype for absolutely nothing new. And besides, it could be writing about different kind of ghosts and demons. Not that Jason has few in his past.

It could be worse. At least, it's not a choice for themes that I dislike.
    I haven't read the interview, but I've learnt to just not take seriously whatever most of creators say in interviews that are promotional pieces for new works by new creative teams. Sometimes they just try to sell the hype for absolutely nothing new. And besides, it could be writing about different kind of ghosts and demons. Not that Jason has few in his past.
    If it was about, say, Bruce tricking Jason into reliving the day he died, or beating the crap out of him for shooting Penguin (whom was more than alive afterwards), then I could see revisiting that kind of thing. Otherwise, I don't know if its really all that warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    If it was about, say, Bruce tricking Jason into reliving the day he died, or beating the crap out of him for shooting Penguin (whom was more than alive afterwards), then I could see revisiting that kind of thing. Otherwise, I don't know if its really all that warranted.
    I'm guessing that the demons are from his days pre-Robin, or his time as the Red Hood underworld lord. I mean, the story is supposedly about an old friend of him in the Hill, right?

I'm guessing that the demons are from his days pre-Robin, or his time as the Red Hood underworld lord. I mean, the story is supposedly about an old friend of him in the Hill, right?
    Something like that. I'll check out the first one, see if its worth it for the second.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Read it and Enjoyed it. Willing to give the second issue a shot to see if they can stick the landing.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Yeah, or that bit about the new characters being created as stand-ins for Jason and Bruce's relationship. Like, is really needed to go through that angle again?
    That is literally my response to Dick's story arc throughout New 52 to Rebirth, so get used to it, he's an old enough character to get a repeating storyline ^^
    Babs is not getting out of Killing Joke
    Dick is not getting out of Getting Out From The Shadow of Batman
    Damian is not getting out of Demon Brat
    I don't know what Tim is not getting out of... oh yeah. Robin XD

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I don't think they even sure who's been on Titans and when. There's the classic guys, the Fab Five Founder and the NTT but every authors keep mixing them up and when they joined the team.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 11-24-2020 at 04:53 AM.

Detective #1031 out today along RH #51 has Jason working with Bruce to deal with the aftermath of Joker War, so Martinbrough idea of there being a rift (again) between them makes no sense.