Page 187 of 200 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 2987
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    They should come later today.
    Thanks! Any hopes or expectations in terms of plot or artístic team?

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trt-R5 View Post
    Thanks! Any hopes or expectations in terms of plot or artistic team?
    Hopefully a team that completely ignores the rest of the DC universe - including the bat-"family" - together with 80 years of dumb superhero cliché garbage and creates an own little world around Jason. But my expectations are low.

Finalized Red Hood #52 cover

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Nah, ignoring the wider DCU would be a mistake. Just use the good, ignore the rest and make the best out of any events the book gets dragged into.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Nah, ignoring the wider DCU would be a mistake. Just use the good, ignore the rest and make the best out of any events the book gets dragged into.
    What good is even left to use?

So, Not Rosenberg. But this fellow I also love to read, who happens to talk a lot with Matthew with his twitter account? Chip Zdarsky, that guy. That crazy, funny man. He's writing a new anthology series, and the first arc of six numbers? It's an story with Jason and Bruce.

I'm freaking hyped.
    Like, in the (seventh?) ninth heaven.
    I trust him.

Still no news about the Outlaws, I think. But this is something to look forward to.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 12-15-2020 at 03:58 AM. Reason: I eat letters, I'm a lettereater

Picking up the 'Future State' anthology format (along with some of its serials and creators), the 64-page monthly Batman: Urban Legends anthology will be the third major Batman title, standing alongside Batman and Detective Comics.

Writer Chip Zdarsky and artist Eddy Barrows will lead the anthology, with a six-part Batman/Red Hood story that finds Jason Todd investigating a new lethal drug that is sweeping Gotham City.

"In the course of one night, this investigation will change his life forever – and put him in Batman's crosshairs," reads DC's announcement.[...]
    (source)

I know it probably won't happen, but I'd absolutely love it if Zdarsky's Batman/Red Hood story followed up on their altercation in RHATO 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    What good is even left to use?
    Ignoring the wider DCU means we'd have never gotten the Dark Trinity, no outlaws, Outlaw Biz, Jason/Artemis, Jason-Roy friendship, the All Caste, Grandma Gun, etc.

I'm just saying we'd have missed out on a lot of cool stuff these last 10 years if Jason was cut off from the wider DCU and I'm sure we'd miss out on some more good stuff in the future if they do it now.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 12-14-2020 at 02:01 PM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Dear God, when the hell are they dropping that costume!?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I wonder what this means for the Red Hood solo?

Yeah, I'm not sure what the impetus is for keeping that costume at this point.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Shouldn't mean anything because that is a Batman Anthology and Jason just happened to co-star the opening arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    So, Not Rosenberg. But this fellow I also love to read, who happens to talk a lot with Matthew with his twitter account? Chip Zdarsky, that guy. That crazy, funny man. He's writing a new anthology series, and the fist arc of six numbers? It's an story with Jason and Bruce.

I'm freaking hyped.
    Like, in the (seventh?) ninth heaven.
    I trust him.

Still no news about the Outlaws, I think. But this is something to look forward.
    I haven't read his Daredevil series, but I've heard a lot of good things about it. Definitely looking forward to this one.

At this point, I'm actually truly sick of looking at it. It's become so frustrating to see it show up again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I suppose there are three options. The first being that it means absolutely nothing and that this anthology just happens to start with a Batman and Red Hood team up. The second being that this will help to establish some elements and launch a new Red Hood #1, possibly by the same writer, Zdarsky. And the third being that this means there is no Red Hood solo or team book and that the character will now, at best, be regulated to showing up in random stories like this, similar to most of the fringe Batman characters.

Zdarsky writing Red Hood, in my opinion, is just as wonderful news as Rosenberg writing him. I'm pumped about this news. DAREDEVIL has been off the charts good. This is going to be awesome.

Amazing Member

Long time lurker/first post

I will read that mini series, but i sure hope that the Red Hood solo isn’t cancelled. He needs is own comic.

Hope we will have news soon.

Just noticed that Red Hood 52 dropped "Outlaw" from its title.

Maybe issue 75 will drop the "Hood" next and it'll just be Red going forward.