Page 194 of 200 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 2987

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    That’s fair. Just trying to give some hope that it may not be as bad as it seems is all.

In the meantime, I do hope we’ll get to hear some more about what Zdarsky has planned for his story in Urban Legends sometimes soon.
    For sure, hopefully soon we'll also see some teaser pages or panels for the story.

Extraordinary Member

Will his book debut later in the year?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Will his book debut later in the year?
    We can only hope... It doesn't look like it's going to be within the first half.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I wanna say a 6 issue mini or feature fits the idea if they wanna launch a new series but don't know how they'll receive it... I don't personally think Jason needs that... but maybe the one they want to convince is WB/AT&T who's really tightening the ship.

Red Hood isn't officially canceled in December with a FINAL ISSUE right? The writer said that he's only there to transition, so they are planning to continue it, they just... maybe don't have a set status quo yet so they're stalling for now... or it's a matter of convincing WB/AT&T...

Or they really... simply using this feature to set up what's the relation between Batman and Red Hood's going to be, because that usually determines the direction. Like if he's staying in Gotham or not. Batfam or Outlaw. Staying or traveling's gonna need a different setup, right? So this is the prep.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    We can only hope... It doesn't look like it's going to be within the first half.
    Hopefully before Titans season 3

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I wanna say a 6 issue mini or feature fits the idea if they wanna launch a new series but don't know how they'll receive it... I don't personally think Jason needs that... but maybe the one they want to convince is WB/AT&T who's really tightening the ship.

Red Hood isn't officially canceled in December with a FINAL ISSUE right? The writer said that he's only there to transition, so they are planning to continue it, they just... maybe don't have a set status quo yet so they're stalling for now... or it's a matter of convincing WB/AT&T...

Or they really... simply using this feature to set up what's the relation between Batman and Red Hood's going to be, because that usually determines the direction. Like if he's staying in Gotham or not. Batfam or Outlaw. Staying or traveling's gonna need a different setup, right? So this is the prep.
    I've never put my trust in the lack of FINAL ISSUE for December solicitations. It was a weird time.

Honestly, I really think Red Hood solo is canceled for a while (at least).

The sales of Red Hood is what make me doubt they will continue. Batgirl has better sales, but her comic is canceled.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Red Hood #52 preview is out.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Red Hood #52 preview is out.
    Knowing this is the final issue makes it hard to care about.

Especially since this mini arc is so inconsequential (which doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it).

Hardly care about the Future State stuff either.

Although I guess the Urban Legends stuff could pick up some things from both the Hill arc and FS. Only 6 issues though and then probably just guest appareances until god knows when.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Knowing this is the final issue makes it hard to care about.
    It's the only Red Hood story I care about currently.
    I like Shawn Martinbrough's writing style. And I definitely enjoy this little RHatO #1 reference in the preview.

Its not bad, its just hard wrapping my head around Jason once living in The Hill as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Its not bad, its just hard wrapping my head around Jason once living in The Hill as a kid.
    Jason was a street kid. He didn't exactly live anywhere and probably had many hideouts.
    Last edited by Sergard; 12-19-2020 at 03:25 PM.

Jason was a street kid. He didn't actually live anywhere and probably had many hiding spots.
    Looking at a map of Gotham, I guess Jason's usual area is right next to the Hill. So crossing over now and then is possible.

Come to think of it, do we know what Joshua Williamson's red avatar is supposed to be?

I don't really follow him much, so I don't even if it has a meaning, was a tease or whatever. Damian's new look doesn't seem to have any red. I guess it could be another look in the future, another title or simply nothing, but my stupid mind tells me Red Hood even if it's not going to be that

It's the only Red Hood story I care about currently.
    I like Shawn Martinbrough's writing style. And I definitely enjoy this little RHatO #1 reference in the preview.
    There were some very comfy moments with Jason in #51. Love the ones where he's having a beer in the roof and then goes dancing with Dana.

Quote Originally Posted by CorDaytona View Post
    Come to think of it, do we know what Joshua Williamson's red avatar is supposed to be?

I don't really follow him much, so I don't even if it has a meaning, was a tease or whatever. Damian's new look doesn't seem to have any red. I guess it could be another look in the future, another title or simply nothing, but my stupid mind tells me Red Hood even if it's not going to be that

There were some very comfy moments with Jason in #51. Love the ones where he's having a beer in the roof and then goes dancing with Dana.
    That mega-chin though...