Page 23 of 200 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I was actually thinking the exact same thing, but I thought I might have been reading too much into things, glad to see I'm not the only one to see that. I thought Jasons comment was a reflection of the fact that he is more ready for a relationship and understands at this point to not squander an opportunity. That good things should be taken as they come. After all that's what his memory with Roy from the last issue had been about.
    Sometimes apples are just apples.
    Sometimes apples want to be eaten, because they're meant to be.
    Ear the apple, Artemis. He's just waiting there, go eat him!

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Thanks again for the tip.
    Here's the sketch that Vhyrel drew for me.

Attachment 92093
    Cool. Love it.

Thanks again for the tip.
    Here's the sketch that Vhyrel drew for me.

Attachment 92093
    You're welcome. He looks great!

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Found this online, no idea if is legit.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

Found this online, no idea if is legit.
    Legit in what sense?
    Looks cute anyway . Red Hood and Deathstroke stuff is always awesome.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

As in being a real product and not photoshop

All I can say is I definitely want one

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tomar8989 View Post
    Something very interesting is that Jason said that apples existed to be eaten,perhaps that was in a way a poetic rebuttal to her feeling like the Apple was too good to eat. Maybe saying that she is thinking to deep about things, just go with your desire to eat the apple.I believe that Jason does indeed want to get into a relationship with her but he knows that she has a very hard time being vulnerable to him but in this issue they both had walls around them and by the end they both came tumbling down whether it was her hugging Jason or Jason cupping her chin. She may be afraid to fall in love again but judging by this issue and the admission that they both are lying its going to happen eventually.
    Possibly, but on a meta level it was just a big "don't want to deal with it" move so I'm not sure it will happen. If it does, it's another writer Lobdell as he's leaving. He just never seemed that into it.

I'm only now just realizing that Jason and Artemis both have weapons that are somewhat bound to their souls, and are both summoned at will.

Considering the next arc features the Untitled, I wonder if it will provide any new information about the All-Blades for Jason. They seemed weak and easily diminished in his fight against Akila, but in the Prince of Gotham arc he recalls fighting a monstrous entity during his time with the All-Caste and claiming to have a lot more soul back then. I've been wondering for a while if that was meant to be foreshadowing for some future arc regarding the 'strength' behind Jasons soul and the blades.
    Last edited by RedBird; 01-27-2020 at 02:27 AM.

All-New Member

[QUOTE=Robanker;4803172]Possibly, but on a meta level it was just a big "don't want to deal with it" move so I'm not sure it will happen. If it does, it's another writer Lobdell as he's leaving. He just never seemed that into it.[/QUOT

Lobdell was at first not for it but editorial is really pushing it I mean we can just look at his writeing from issue 11 until now its a clear slow build relationship and the book is not closed on their feelings. It is revealed in the last panel that they were lying to each other therefore there is more to explore with these two rather than just closing it at this issue. Editorial is really pushing it babe and for that reason I do believe that this relationship will come to fruition. Ships sell at the end of the day��

Jason Fabok

For those about to rock....FIRE!

Jason Fabok

For those about to rock....FIRE!

I can see Jason being an AC/DC fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

I believe this is Yasmine Putri's variant for the Robin 80th Anniversary one shot. Pretty glad it has Jason on his N52 Robin Costume.
    I haven't mentioned yet how much I love this cover. It's perfection.
    We all already knew that Yasmine Putri is an awesome artist. But this here is next level.
    I love the composition and all the little details (costumes and weapons that are personal to each Robin).
    I look at the cover and it feels like every Robin is equally in the spotlight.
    For me, this cover symbolizes what I love the most about "Robin" (even if it's not what DC is officially going for. So it's more of a headcanon.): Robin being a mantle that gives kids/teenagers the opportunity to express themselves, a place in life and the chance to do something good in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I'm only now just realizing that Jason and Artemis both have weapons that are somewhat bound to their souls, and are both summoned at will.

Considering the next arc features the Untitled, I wonder if it will provide any new information about the All-Blades for Jason. They seemed weak and easily diminished in his fight against Akila, but in the Prince of Gotham arc he recalls fighting a monstrous entity during his time with the All-Caste and claiming to have a lot more soul back then. I've been wondering for a while if that was meant to be foreshadowing for some future arc regarding the 'strength' behind Jasons soul and the blades.
    It's an interesting parallel. I hope we'll learn more about the All-Blades soon - and about Mistress' whereabouts. I also want to see the Bow of Ra again and maybe Lobdell remembers the lasso that Artemis received from Wonder Woman (even if the story itself wasn't that great in "Wonder Woman" - but the lasso is still cool.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I can see Jason being an AC/DC fan.
    That wouldn't be too farfetched. ;-)

---------------

Belated happy Lunar New Year to everyone. 2020 is the Year of the Rat in China, in case someone wonders why there are fanarts depicting characters with mice/rat traits.

sullycommander

Vorimar

Last edited by Sergard; 01-29-2020 at 03:22 PM.