Page 25 of 200 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Little fanfic recommendation (maybe Zaresh already mentioned it somewhere but I haven't seen it, sorry if this is a double recommendation ): All Good Things by pudding_bretzel is a gen-rated story in which "Jason listened to Ducra and stayed with the All Caste instead of returning to Gotham. But after the caste is wiped out and he hears news of the Red Hood terrorizing his hometown, he can't escape the pull of his past anymore."

So far, 7 out of 15 chapters have been uploaded and I'm really enjoying it. Jason has already interacted with the Red Hood and other members of the batfamily - without them knowing who he is.
    I didn't, but I think @Jackalope89 did when it started. I'm following it as well, but I didn't start to read it until a week ago.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

No, he didn't.
    https://nightwingy.tumblr.com/post/1...ive-this-oh-my
    The link above has an additional "http://" at the end. That's why the link above doesn't work correctly.
    You realize that is a repost by someone else, right?

There's nothing on Ngyuen Instagram https://www.instagram.com/duss005/?hl=es-la
    Last edited by Dark_Tzitzimine; 02-01-2020 at 01:57 PM.

Extraordinary Member

But at least the parts of this picture are on his Instagram.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    You realize that is a repost by someone else, right?

There's nothing on Ngyuen Instagram https://www.instagram.com/duss005/?hl=es-la
    Lol. Sorry. I didn't.
    I was too distracted reading a fanfic that I didn't check the url.

Nevermind.
    Last edited by RedBird; 02-02-2020 at 01:23 AM.

Paolo Pantalena has posted the linework of the RH:O #45 cover on Instagram.
    I appreciate all the details (although I still don't like Jason's face here - and I also don't like the color of his skin on the colored version).

Related to the topic, maybe? Dexter has posted this promising pic with Artemis. I guess it's technically fanart, but still.

https://twitter.com/dextersoy/status...909766656?s=20

(Sorry guys, I can't insert the pic)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Related to the topic, maybe? Dexter has posted this promising pic with Artemis. I guess it's technically fanart, but still.

https://twitter.com/dextersoy/status...909766656?s=20

(Sorry guys, I can't insert the pic)
    Judging by Diana's two pigtails this could be a commission for overseer195 and their fan-created Amazon Corps universe.

And when we are already talking about fan-works: Kira has continued their Bats in the Ring story:

11. Vigilante vengeance

12. "You could have prevented this."

13. Eyes on me

And the latest part:

14. A damned prince of the ring

I love it when fan artists get creative like that - and when other artists get inspired too and draw fanarts for a fan universe, for example here's a fanart of Tim Drake and how he could look like in the Bats in the Ring universe.
    Last edited by Sergard; 02-03-2020 at 11:01 AM.

And the latest part:

14. A damned prince of the ring

I love it when fan artists get creative like that - and when other artists get inspired too and draw fanarts for a fan universe, for example here's a fanart of Tim Drake and how he could look like in the Bats in the Ring universe.
    Yeah, and to be honest, it has to be fun as hell, drawing this kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Yeah, and to be honest, it has to be fun as hell, drawing this kind of stuff.
    True.
    And sometimes, when I see fanarts that are based on a meme, I imagine that artists have to giggle the whole time drawing. Like for example:

ichijiku

N i x

Okay, I'll admit, those pictures had me laughing ^.
    well done, Sergard.

Jason Fabok

Batgirl.

From the comment section:

Answer to a question about the release date:

We want to get it out soon . We had to change some stuff up internally, and that changed our timeline a bit. But It'll be announced (hopefully) soon. We have a plan to make up for the long wait...AND we came up with an even MORE mind blowing ending...We are going all out.

Additional comment by Fabok about the ending:

no, ending is the same it always was...but we added some MORE awesome stuff that will take it up past 11 and into 12! 12 Loud!

Jason Fabok hopes that the book will live up to the hype.

Me too lol. But even if no one likes it, I'll love it. It's been my life for 2 years and there's alot of personal stuff that's inspired the story. We feel it's a love letter to Batman and to the fans who deserve the best we can give. This book is for you.

Jason Fabok

Batgirl.

From the comment section:

Answer to a question about the release date:

We want to get it out soon . We had to change some stuff up internally, and that changed our timeline a bit. But It'll be announced (hopefully) soon. We have a plan to make up for the long wait...AND we came up with an even MORE mind blowing ending...We are going all out.

Additional comment by Fabok about the ending:

no, ending is the same it always was...but we added some MORE awesome stuff that will take it up past 11 and into 12! 12 Loud!

Jason Fabok hopes that the book will live up to the hype.

Me too lol. But even if no one likes it, I'll love it. It's been my life for 2 years and there's alot of personal stuff that's inspired the story. We feel it's a love letter to Batman and to the fans who deserve the best we can give. This book is for you.
    I really hope it turns out good, not only because I want to like their work, but also, because I hope them the best, now that it seems their involvement is that deeply personal.

ROBIN 80TH ANNIVERSARY 100-PAGE SUPER SPECTACULAR Postponed a Week

DC has informed retailers that the Robin 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular has been postponed a week. Originally announced and solicited for release March 11, the anthology has shifted back slightly to March 18.

Good thing it's only a week.

I've found a photoshopped version of Yasmine Putri's 2010s variant cover. Here Jason wears the No-pants-Robin-costume. I'm glad that Yasmine Putri chose the New52 version. Not only do I dislike the original Robin costume but I feel like Jason's bare leg would be a little distracting in the center of the cover.

Last edited by Sergard; 02-05-2020 at 03:42 PM.