Page 26 of 200 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    ROBIN 80TH ANNIVERSARY 100-PAGE SUPER SPECTACULAR Postponed a Week

DC has informed retailers that the Robin 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular has been postponed a week. Originally announced and solicited for release March 11, the anthology has shifted back slightly to March 18.

Good thing it's only a week.

I've found a photoshopped version of Yasmine Putri's 2010s variant cover. Here Jason wears the No-pants-Robin-costume. I'm glad that Yasmine Putri chose the New52 version. Not only do I dislike the original Robin costume but I feel like Jason's bare leg would be a little distracting in the center of the cover.

I like his original boots though. Maybe with some dark green leotards... ? I like the N52 costume, regardless.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Jason Fabok

Batgirl.

From the comment section:

Answer to a question about the release date:

We want to get it out soon . We had to change some stuff up internally, and that changed our timeline a bit. But It'll be announced (hopefully) soon. We have a plan to make up for the long wait...AND we came up with an even MORE mind blowing ending...We are going all out.

Additional comment by Fabok about the ending:

no, ending is the same it always was...but we added some MORE awesome stuff that will take it up past 11 and into 12! 12 Loud!

Jason Fabok hopes that the book will live up to the hype.

Me too lol. But even if no one likes it, I'll love it. It's been my life for 2 years and there's alot of personal stuff that's inspired the story. We feel it's a love letter to Batman and to the fans who deserve the best we can give. This book is for you.
    More from the comment section:

Jason Fabok (about Three Jokers being potentially controversial): oh it will be...in more ways then one. We've pretty much said "Lets do a Joker/Batman story that we would want to tell if we had zero restrictions" and too be honest, we think DC is a bit afraid of it. But that's good! We go where no one has gone before. And fans will dig it.

Jason Fabok (answering the question if there'll be Three Jokers action figures): Id love it. But I dont think so. I tried to talk #dccollectibles into it a few years back, but Im not sure it'll happen...Image two 3 packs...Batman, Batgirl, Red Hood and then the Three Jokers?
    Last edited by Sergard; 02-06-2020 at 11:36 AM.

Two Twitter posts by Karl Mostert and Tom Taylor about Unkillables:
    (Seems like Tom Taylor is really enjoying himself xD)

Karl Mostert

Karl Mostert twitter 06-02-2020.jpg

Tom Taylor

Tom Taylor 05-02-2020.jpg

And from the comment section:

Person A: oh so the Batmobile is the only thing safe in your stories?

Tom Taylor: I didn’t say it was safe.

Person B: damn, i was really pulling for jason to finally get those hubcaps

Tom Taylor: I’m not saying he doesn’t.
    Last edited by Sergard; 02-07-2020 at 08:47 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

ROBIN 80TH ANNIVERSARY 100-PAGE SUPER SPECTACULAR Postponed a Week

DC has informed retailers that the Robin 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular has been postponed a week. Originally announced and solicited for release March 11, the anthology has shifted back slightly to March 18.

Good thing it's only a week.

I've found a photoshopped version of Yasmine Putri's 2010s variant cover. Here Jason wears the No-pants-Robin-costume. I'm glad that Yasmine Putri chose the New52 version. Not only do I dislike the original Robin costume but I feel like Jason's bare leg would be a little distracting in the center of the cover.

That distraction is what the one who edit want... oh it's by BottomJay, of course... it's hidden under the sensitive content when I opened it lolz XD

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    That distraction is what the one who edit want... oh it's by BottomJay, of course... it's hidden under the sensitive content when I opened it lolz XD
    The artist's name is actually Fade. BottomJay is just part of their twitter url.

---

Today my copy of Gotham Bold (batfamily fashion zine) has finally arrived - and it contains some really awesome artworks.

My personal favorite is by inkydandy:

Spectacular Member

nevermind!
    Last edited by redmax99; 02-07-2020 at 06:00 PM.

More from the comment section:

Jason Fabok (about Three Jokers being potentially controversial): oh it will be...in more ways then one. We've pretty much said "Lets do a Joker/Batman story that we would want to tell if we had zero restrictions" and too be honest, we think DC is a bit afraid of it. But that's good! We go where no one has gone before. And fans will dig it.

Jason Fabok (answering the question if there'll be Three Jokers action figures): Id love it. But I dont think so. I tried to talk #dccollectibles into it a few years back, but Im not sure it'll happen...Image two 3 packs...Batman, Batgirl, Red Hood and then the Three Jokers?
    Not going to lie, I'm not that excited about the controversy. Especially since I feel like I know what it will be about.

As for the figures, I'd rather have a set of the Robins (Dick, Jason, Tim, Steph and Damian) in their uniforms. I'd love to see the current Jason uniform get made.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

DC has been released some snippets here and there of Batman #89 and this one caught my eye. Look at the board behind Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    DC has been released some snippets here and there of Batman #89 and this one caught my eye. Look at the board behind Joker.

I've seen those snippets too yesterday.
    I don't know how I should feel about it. Is this supposed to be another Death of the Family story?

I'm not surprised that Joker knows all their identities. I assumed that Joker already knew that Batman is Bruce Wayne. With that knowledge it's easy to guess the four main Robins.
    Nice sunglasses, Jason, by the way.
    Funny that Joker has a photo of Jason's current costume but not of Tim's.
    And did Joker use different pin colors for everybody?

First Look: Honor Alfred's amazing life in DC's new Batman: Pennyworth R.I.P. #1

This feels sad and bitter.
    Jason's grandfather figure died and he wasn't even allowed to come to the event.

Extraordinary Member

Has Jason stolen Conners sunglasses ?

Why was Jason told not to come to the public event?
    He already established his identity to the public
    Last edited by RedBird; 02-08-2020 at 03:42 AM.

I've just realized now that Joker's photos show the batkids in their Batman: Pennyworth R.I.P. #1 clothes.

First Look: Honor Alfred's amazing life in DC's new Batman: Pennyworth R.I.P. #1

This feels sad and bitter.
    Jason's grandfather figure died and he wasn't even allowed to come to the event.
    I think he was supposed to only not go to the public part of the event but was welcome at the family part.

I think they need to make it clear whether or not the Public actuallly know Jason is alive or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I think he was supposed to only not go to the public part of the event but was welcome at the family part.

I think they need to make it clear whether or not the Public actuallly know Jason is alive or not?
    It was established that Jason was alive to the public back when he was running the Iceberg Lounge. He was even interviewed about it in that arc.