Page 4 of 200 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Thanks for the links. There's even an artwork with Bizarro and Artemis on Instagram. Are they aged-up or am I misinterpreting some lines?

ChrisCross

Bizarro and Artemis having a Bad Day.

Seems like they're covered in some sticky substance and aged, indeed (Artemis neck and mouth; Bizarro beard and eyes).

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

DESA

Daniel Dahl

@overseer195 (Red Hood and Lady Shiva redesign for a fanfic)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssstammerer View Post
    So I did a comparison last week (year?)

At long last, 2019 is the year for all Jason Todd fans. We've been deprived for so long. For some reason, @dc_collectibles, @mattel, and @hiya_toys decided to release their respective Red Hood action figures in the same year![...]
    Nice ranking.
    Are there any Jason Todd/Red Hood action figures or statues announced for 2020?
    I can only remember that XM Studios is working on a Red Hood statue. But a release date hasn't been announced so far, so maybe we'll even have to wait until 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Seems like they're covered in some sticky substance and aged, indeed (Artemis neck and mouth; Bizarro beard and eyes).
    Do Amazons even age? I thought they are immortal.

No idea. I don't think they do, at least not the amazons in Themyscira while they're there. I remember an old amazon in the rebirth Wonder Woman, but I think she was already old when they arrived there. I don't think they do, not at least like average humans do. And then Bana-Mighdall amazons can be their own thing with their own Egyptian goods. And this is probably some magical goo. So, well, if they don't, there's space for making Artemis do.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Nice ranking.
    Are there any Jason Todd/Red Hood action figures or statues announced for 2020?
    I can only remember that XM Studios is working on a Red Hood statue. But a release date hasn't been announced so far, so maybe we'll even have to wait until 2021.

The immortal ones are in Themyscira
    In Post Crisis the amazons that separated from Themyscira age, and the present day amazons are their descendants
    No idea about Rebirth
    Oh but if we go by the new timeline that as of Doomsday Clock Diana was in JSA then yes they're immortal
    The Themysciran ones

Kem

I couldn’t rest until I had painted this scene

Kem

Edit of my Jason painting because I knew it reminded me of something

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Let's just list everything and their situation
    Killer Croc was responsible for his Pre Crisis parents murder but at that time Jason was still a civilian
    After he became Robin it was Crazy Quilt
    The first Post Crisis villain was Ma Gunn but that's before he began training
    In Nov 1986 Jason as Robin faced Magpie in Legends Chapter 1
    New 52 Jason follows the Red Hood Gang remnants and fought their disguised Untitled leader after trained by Talia
    The only villain of New 52 Jason I can think of after he became Robin but before his death was Killer Croc, set in Croc's origin story Villain Issue published at the time of Forever Evil

My preference is a villain that gives personal significance similar to Two-Face to Dick in Robin Year One
    Post Crisis the first villain he fought after becoming Robin was Two-Face (Batman #410 and #411), and that had personal significance since Two-Face was responsible for the death of Jasons Father.

Pre Crisis the first villain he faced wearing a Robin costume was Joker in BATMAN #366, the fight against Crazy Quilt was after Dick had given him the mantle officially, but with him it is a little bit tricky because he was arround for quite while and became Batmans partner before he became Robin.

If you are looking for the first villain after his origin story, I guess the one you are looking for is Chimera.

No idea. I don't think they do, at least not the amazons in Themyscira while they're there. I remember an old amazon in the rebirth Wonder Woman, but I think she was already old when they arrived there. I don't think they do, not at least like average humans do. And then Bana-Mighdall amazons can be their own thing with their own Egyptian goods. And this is probably some magical goo. So, well, if they don't, there's space for making Artemis do.
    Maybe we are lucky and will see some "grandpa Jason" too xD.

But I wonder who'll age everyone up. That's not something the Untitled or Essence are known for.

Maybe we are lucky and will see some "grandpa Jason" too xD.

But I wonder who'll age everyone up. That's not something the Untitled or Essence are known for.
    Yes, please. Ha ha! I love badass oldmen.
    I have no idea what could be the cause for the goo and the ageing. It could be some mystical, magical place. Like a pit, or a cave, or a different plane. Or some spell. I don't think it's going to be something explained by "science", but...

Edit: or it could be that we're reading the picture wrong.
    We will see soon.

Yes, please. Ha ha! I love badass oldmen.
    I have no idea what could be the cause for the goo and the ageing. It could be some mystical, magical place. Like a pit, or a cave, or a different plane. Or some spell. I don't think it's going to be something explained by "science", but...

Edit: or it could be that we're reading the picture wrong.
    We will see soon.
    Old Man Jason in action xD
    Maybe we'll even see the white streak again.

... or we are really reading the picture wrong. At first I thought that Artemis has very saggy boobs in a very ill-fitting costume.
    And then I realized that the "saggy boobs" lines are part of the costume.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Post Crisis the first villain he fought after becoming Robin was Two-Face (Batman #410 and #411), and that had personal significance since Two-Face was responsible for the death of Jasons Father.

Pre Crisis the first villain he faced wearing a Robin costume was Joker in BATMAN #366, the fight against Crazy Quilt was after Dick had given him the mantle officially, but with him it is a little bit tricky because he was arround for quite while and became Batmans partner before he became Robin.

If you are looking for the first villain after his origin story, I guess the one you are looking for is Chimera.
    If I'm not mistaken, Joker was terrorizing South America or something where Vicki was working and Batman follows. Then Jason found the Robin costume in Dick's closet or something, but I'm not sure if he followed as well, because my impression was the location was pretty far

I don't mind counting everything. Before Robin, while training, after becoming Robin if he went out unofficially, and after Robin officially.

I know about Chimera but wasn't sure if Killer Croc came first.

I remember his relation with Two-Face but didn't remember which one came first.

More importantly, since Magpie and Legends were before Jason's Post Crisis origin should it be counted as Pre Crisis or Post Crisis Jason?

Old Man Jason in action xD
    Maybe we'll even see the white streak again.

... or we are really reading the picture wrong. At first I thought that Artemis has very saggy boobs in a very ill-fitting costume.
    And then I realized that the "saggy boobs" lines are part of the costume.
    I found myself experiencing something similar with her mouth and neck. I thought those were wrinkles, but then, it may be just the lines of the goo-liquid-whatever that substance is, that is sliding and running down from her jawline to her collarbone.

Mmm... I don't know :/

Hard to say. The lines on Artemis' neck could very well be wrinkles, or simply artistic preference. And the goop certainly isn't helping matters. Until a colored page shows up, kind of hard to say for sure what it is.

But Old Grouch Jason would be hilarious!

I'd like to exchange the RH:O #41 cover in the OP with a panel from #41.
    But I wonder how long I have to wait to avoid spoilers for others.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

The Dark Trinity reunion might be my favorite panel of 2019 tbh