Page 43 of 200 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

A list for upcoming Mcfarlane DC figures was found in EB Games Site and what do you know, a Red Hood figure is listed for October.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    A list for upcoming Mcfarlane DC figures was found in EB Games Site and what do you know, a Red Hood figure is listed for October.

Lol. Muder Machine. The typo is funnier than it should be. (It's Murder Machine, for everyone who doesn't know. )

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Lol. Muder Machine. The typo is funnier than it should be. (It's Murder Machine, for everyone who doesn't know. )
    "Muder Machine" is obviously the first one of a clay figure series. They will be a bit more slippery, though.

Perhaps a chance for Jason Todd still exists in Unkillables? Not gonna try to raise too many hopes though.

“ Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy are still there along with any survivors from Unkillables.” Quote from Taylor from this new interview about DCeased 2.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/am...mpression=true
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

RED HOOD: OUTLAW #47

Written by SCOTT LOBDELL

Art and cover by PAOLO PANTALENA

Variant cover by PHILIP TAN

The Chamber of All has been excavated by the Untitled in Qurac, which means it's up to Red Hood, Artemis, Bizarro and Essence to prevent an unspeakable horror from wiping out all of humanity once and for all. Sounds like a tall order for the Outlaws? Don't worry, they get help from the most unexpected (and misunderstood) super-team of all time: Red Hood and the Outlaws! All this, plus Ma Gunn learns the tragic reason Monsieur Mallah and the Brain want to teach the students of Generation Outlaw.

32 pages, $3.99, in stores on June 24.

And the Three Jokers solicit

BATMAN: THREE JOKERS #1

Written by GEOFF JOHNS

Art by JASON FABOK

Cover by JASON FABOK

Variant cover by JASON FABOK

Thirty years after Batman: The Killing Joke changed comics forever, Three Jokers reexamines the myth of who, or what, The Joker is and what is at the heart of his eternal battle with Batman. New York Times bestselling writer Geoff Johns and Jason Fabok, the writer/artist team that waged the "Darkseid War" in the pages of Justice League, reunite to tell the ultimate story of Batman and The Joker! After years of anticipation starting in DC Universe: Rebirth #1, the epic miniseries you've been waiting for is here: find out why there are three Jokers, and what that means for the Dark Knight and the Clown Prince of Crime. It's a mystery unlike any Batman has ever faced!

48 pages, $6.99, in stores on June 17.

And since is somewhat relevant, the DCeased 2 one

DCEASED: DEAD PLANET #1

Written by TOM TAYLOR

Art by TREVOR HAIRSINE, STEFANO GAUDIANO, GIGI BALDISSINI

Cover by DAVID FINCH

Variant cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA

Movie homage variant cover by BEN OLIVER

After a corrupted Anti-Life Equation turned billions into monsters -- including Earth's Greatest Heroes -- our planet was as good as dead. Years later, a distress call brings Damian Wayne, Jon Kent, and Cassie Sandsmark -- the Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman of Earth 2 -- back to a dead planet...but what will this new Justice League find waiting for them? If life still exists on Earth, who -- or what -- is lying in wait for these heroes? The original creative team of Tom Taylor and Trevor Hairsine reunite for the sequel to the 2019 blockbuster series DCeased!

40 pages, $4.99, in stores on June 10.

Also, Pantalena posted other tease

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9heS8iHMQH/

The solicit for RH:O #47 is a bit confusing, isn't it? Or maybe it's just me reading wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    The solicit for RH:O #47 is a bit confusing, isn't it? Or maybe it's just me reading wrong.
    Not really. The Chamber of All was established to be a nexus where space and time converged, so it stands to reason that is what allows the Outlaws from the past (Roy, Kori, and Jason) to come to the aid of the Dark Trinity. A few years later but Lobdell finally made good on his promise of having the Dark Trinity meet the OG Outlaws.

Nevermind. I misread.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Not really. The Chamber of All was established to be a nexus where space and time converged, so it stands to reason that is what allows the Outlaws from the past (Roy, Kori, and Jason) to come to the aid of the Dark Trinity. A few years later but Lobdell finally made good on his promise of having the Dark Trinity meet the OG Outlaws.
    was just about to ask if the Chamber of All is that place in New 52 RHATO #3 because it does look like it from the cover. Yeah. Sounds like they're gonna meet the old team.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    was just about to ask if the Chamber of All is that place in New 52 RHATO #3 because it does look like it from the cover. Yeah. Sounds like they're gonna meet the old team.
    It will be interesting for Biz and Artemis, but rather tough for Jason. Roy being dead and, whatever Star is up to out in deep space lately.

You know, Jason is one of the few characters left to keep much of their New52 history (barring how he met Bruce, at least). Though, unlike for many, the New52 was actually good for Jason.

Someone on Reddit posted another part.

Found this on Instagram. But I don't know if it's true. I haven't seen the full second page yet.

I also found this on Instagram. And I think it's hilarious. Cosplayers are awesome.

Ok, alright. Now it does make sense.

Found this on Instagram. But I don't know if it's true. I haven't seen the full second page yet.

I also found this on Instagram. And I think it's hilarious. Cosplayers are awesome.

I would kill for that AK cosplay, and I know I wouldn't fit that breastplate even with some magic help because, well, laws of physics don't work like that. What a killer of a cosplay, wow.

No wonder they made that meme joke x'D
    Last edited by Zaresh; 03-13-2020 at 01:55 PM.