Page 6 of 200 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Dexter Soy

Top 9 2019.
    #happynewyear

source (art by winterRimyeah)

Mara Mohnen

Fan art of Jensen Ackles as DC's Jason Todd (Red Hood)

Iri Noela

The artwork I did for my second cover. This is my favorite character in the Bat family, the second Robin: Jason Todd.

Kira

The once and future ring

(BATS IN THE RING pt. 10)

they're not fighting for the belt they're fighting for who gets to keep black and red as their color scheme, winner take all, loser gets sent back to the seamstress

(don't mind me, none of that is true)
    (except in every way that it IS)

@mori_YJ2

Dustin Lee Massey

I reworked Redhood/Arsenal #10 but I took some liberties and swapped out the HIVE thug and Joker’s Daughter with Joker and Harley Quinn. I used Joaquin Phoenix,Margot Robbie, Colton Haynes and Curran Walters as references

Tyler Kirkham

rubberduckyguy

A fun little drawing of the Red Hood I did. The perspective was a bit of a challenge plus it was my first time drawing guns. Hope you enjoy.

Lukrecia Babis

liz

KyaKiniro

From the batfamily bust series, I introduce you my version of RedHood (Jason Todd).

So...

Do you remember when I talked about this fic, "Who I am. Who I'll Never Be", and said that it was too angsty for me and wasn't reading it? Well, I gave it a second chance (I often do).

The angst is there, it's a bit tiresome with it; and I want to kick * Bruce and Dick's balls really hard; and Jason and Tim are a little bit too marysueish (but just a bit). But... well, I have to say that I've got stuck after chapter 7, and am enjoying it plenty. In fact, chapter 20 was so good that I can't wait for the next one. I don't think I've read a runaway chase scene as intense as that one in years. Good stuff, and very, very gen aimed. It* has some mild language here and there, and a little bit of graphical violence: but fundamentally safe for work all around.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-06-2020 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    So...

Do you remember when I talked about this fic, "Who I am. Who I'll Never Be", and said that it was too angsty for me and wasn't reading it? Well, I gave it a second chance (I often do).

The angst is there, it's a bit tiresome with it; and I want to kick that Bruce and Dick's balls really hard; and Jason and Tim are a little bit too marysueish (but just a bit). But... well, I have to say that I've got stuck after chapter 7, and am enjoying it plenty. In fact, chapter 20 was so good that I can't wait for the next one. I don't think Ive read a runaway chase scene as intense as that one in years. Good stuff, and very, very gen aimed. Ir has some mild language here and there, and a little bit of graphical violence: but fundamentally safe for work all around.
    Trust me, I know how you feel. I'm not big on angst either, but the author does just suck you in with it.

And you can imagine that Jason will invest in something with more speed in the future. Like rocket jets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Trust me, I know how you feel. I'm not big on angst either, but the author does just suck you in with it.

And you can imagine that Jason will invest in something with more speed in the future. Like rocket jets.
    Yeah, definitely.
    (Rocket jets! Damn, that could've been sweet)
    spoilers:
    But the thing being so sturdy has probably saved him when he rolled all over xd.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-06-2020 at 09:17 AM.

Something controversial may happen during the 3 Jokers to Jason and Barbara:

"Might this be the time for DC Comics to go back to Geoff Johns and ask him to smooth things out, as he did with Rebirth? DC Comics can’t deny the popularity of his Doomsday Clock comic book, and the critical and commercial success that DC Rebirth initially brought to the whole line. No sign of his and Jason Fabok‘s Three Jokers yet on the schedules and Fabok is currently working on the third issue – but I am told there is a scene in the second book with Barbara Gordon and Jason Todd that will cause waves and probably irk certain fans more than what Tom King did to Wally West and Poison Ivy combined."
    Last edited by kaimaciel; 01-07-2020 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post

"Might this be the time for DC Comics to go back to Geoff Johns and ask him to smooth things out, as he did with Rebirth? DC Comics can’t deny the popularity of his Doomsday Clock comic book, and the critical and commercial success that DC Rebirth initially brought to the whole line. No sign of his and Jason Fabok‘s Three Jokers yet on the schedules and Fabok is currently working on the third issue – but I am told there is a scene in the second book with Barbara Gordon and Jason Todd that will cause waves and probably irk certain fans more than what Tom King did to Wally West and Poison Ivy combined."
    He's going to ship them both. He may even make them, you know, have a bed scene.

Yeah, that's my bet. That would be very polemical for fans. It's not Jason attacking Babs: happened in the games already and fans didn't overreact. A lot may, if they hook up.

In another news, you guys want to read this fic. You will have a good time, I guarantee. It's not completed, not yet. But just for the first chapter alone, you will enjoy it greatly. Totally gen and sfw: Life's a Game.

(I hate posting from my tablet)
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-07-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaimaciel View Post

What did Tom King do to Poison Ivy?

Maybe Jason and Barbara will dress up as Joker and Harley Quinn - or as Harley Quinn and Joker xD