Page 95 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2987
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Talking about bikes, this is from Titans: Titans Together #4 that has been released digitally today.
    The story is extremely good.

Batman: The Adventures continue - Chapter 8 is out too (another enjoyable story), and it seems that the next story arc will finally be about Jason.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Talking about bikes, this is from Titans: Titans Together #4 that has been released digitally today.
    Didn't knew that there was even a 4th issue, it really annoying that there are no solicitations for these books

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Didn't knew that there was even a 4th issue, it really annoying that there are no solicitations for these books
    True. Solicitations would be very helpful for following the digital first comics.
    (On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if DC doesn't currently have a very fixed release schedule for their digital first stuff and decides last minute which digital issue is released on which day.) Until then, I'm usually checking the DC App or readDC regularly - which can be very surprising when there's suddenly a new digital first series that I hadn't heard about.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

More bikes

Red Hood and the Outlaws #21 (New52 run)

Red Hood and the Outlaws Annual #1

Red Hood: Outlaw #29

Yeah, the second one was the first thing I imagine but feels heavy although I guess he's been having no problem launching with it with ramps.

The first one I like the model.

Bulletproof glass of course.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

October solicits are out and good news! Lobdell's last issue (Issue 50) isn't labeled as FINAL ISSUE

RED HOOD: OUTLAW #50
    written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    art by PAOLO PANTALENA
    cover by DEXTER SOY
    variant cover by PHILIP TAN
    ON SALE 10/27/20
    $5.99 US | 48 PAGES | FC | DC
    Jason Todd's downward spiral began when he was murdered by The Joker. But deep in his heart he blamed himself for charging headfirst into deadly danger. His rage and self-loathing caused him to lash out at those around him—keeping friends and family alike at arm's length. Until the Outlaws. First Arsenal and Starfire, and later, Artemis and Bizarro, saw through his defenses. Now it's time to pay it forward to the one person who represents all the mistakes he's made in his own life: Duela Dent. But can he save The Joker's Daughter...when he couldn't even save himself? Don't miss the end of the Outlaw era!

And the final issue of Three Jokers caps it with a beautiful Jason focused cover

BATMAN: THREE JOKERS #3
    written by GEOFF JOHNS
    art and cover by JASON FABOK
    variant cover by JASON FABOK
    1:25 variant cover by JASON FABOK
    1:100 variant cover by JASON FABOK
    Premium variant cover G by JASON FABOK (minimum order 50 copies)
    Premium variant cover H by JASON FABOK (minimum order 50 copies)
    Premium variant cover I by JASON FABOK (minimum order 50 copies)
    PRESTIGE FORMAT | ON SALE 10/27/20
    $6.99 US | 48 PAGES | 3 of 3 | FC
    DC BLACK LABEL | AGES 17+
    The final chapter of the most terrifying and personal Batman mystery is here!
    Still reeling from their last encounter with the three Jokers, Batman, Batgirl, and Red Hood discover the terrible truth about the Three Jokers' plot. Will the caped crusaders have the strength needed to put an end to the maniacal menaces' master plan once and for all, or will it be lights out for good? You won't want to miss the stunning conclusion of Batman: Three Jokers as it completes its trajectory as the ultimate examination of The Joker and his never-ending conflict with Batman.

Oh and The Adventure Continues #5 is finally about Jason

BATMAN: THE ADVENTURES CONTINUE #5
    written by PAUL DINI and ALAN BURNETT
    art by TY TEMPLETON
    cover by PAOLO RIVERA and JOE RIVERA
    variant cover by SEAN "CHEEKS" GALLOWAY
    ON SALE 10/6/20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 5 OF 7 | FC | DC
    Batman is scrambling as he learns the true identity of the man who's been stalking him and the rest of the Bat-Family. As Batman and Alfred reel from the revelation, Tim demands answers! Batman's greatest shame is finally revealed!

Last edited by Dark_Tzitzimine; 07-17-2020 at 09:33 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    October solicits are out and good news! Lobdell's last issue (Issue 50) isn't labeled as FINAL ISSUE

And the final issue of Three Jokers caps it with a beautiful Jason focused cover
    The solicitation of Red Hood comic sounds a lot as a final. Considering many comics of the Batfamily are ending, I think Red Hood has one or two months more at most.

I hope it returns after Death Metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    The solicitation of Red Hood comic sounds a lot as a final. Considering many comics of the Batfamily are ending, I think Red Hood has one or two months more at most.

I hope it returns after Death Metal.
    Well it is announcing the end of the Outlaw Era, so I wouldn't be surprised if next month goes back to RHATO

Compare it with the Batman & the Outsiders and Batgirl solicits that explicitly says are the finale

BATMAN AND THE OUTSIDERS #17

Written by BRYAN HILL

Art by DEXTER SOY

cover by TYLER KIRKHAM

Variant cover by SANFORD GREENE

Series finale! The war with Ra's al Ghul reaches its end, and none of the Outsiders will ever be the same. And none of them might ever be a team again! Did Batman choose the wrong allies to assemble to fight Ra's? Or did those allies make a mistake in believing in Batman? The critically acclaimed series comes to its end!

32 pages, $3.99, in stores on Oct. 13.

BATGIRL #50

Written by CECIL CASTELLUCCI

Art by EMANUELA LUPACCHINO, MARGUERITE SAUVAGE and ANEKE

Cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON

Variant cover by TERRY DODSON and RACHEL DODSON

Series finale! All good things must come to an end, as we wrap up this run of Batgirl with one final oversized celebratory issue! In the aftermath of "The Joker War," Gotham is left in pieces that need to be picked up by Barbara and Alejo's team -- but is Gotham a city worth saving anymore, and how much longer does our girl have it in her to keeping fighting for it as Batgirl? Then, if Barbara is to ever give her relationship with Jason a chance, she knows she has to face him and finally make amends with the act that crippled him.

48 pages, $5.99, in stores on Oct. 27.
    Pantalena is also listed as the artist for this issue, making even more mysterious the Essence that Vicsenzo Viska posted on his Twitter

https://twitter.com/VincenzoFederi4/...10015945195521

Astonishing Member

I think, this is the end for Outlaws, but Red Hood will remain his series. Just a solo this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I think, this is the end for Outlaws, but Red Hood will remain his series. Just a solo this time.
    That was my original guess, but then why announce with bells and whistles the end of the Outlaw era that technically, it was about Jason going solo?

This is epic for Jason. I gotta get all of these. I don't know how I'm going to do it money wise, but I'll think of something lol.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Seems like a promising month. I'm absolutely looking forward to it. October is my favourite month, after all

Well, THAT is a surprise (especially since Dexter Soy confirmed that #50 is the final issue).
    And so is Duela Dent's appearance. That's a little out of the blue but I'm open-minded.

Fabok did great work on all the covers. They all look phenomenal.
    And Jason is wearing a mask under the helmet, of course. Once an icon, always an icon.

Nice cover. Although I'm probably going to wait for the trade since I'm already buying the digitally released chapters.

Well it is announcing the end of the Outlaw Era, so I wouldn't be surprised if next month goes back to RHATO

Compare it with the Batman & the Outsiders and Batgirl solicits that explicitly says are the finale

Pantalena is also listed as the artist for this issue, making even more mysterious the Essence that Vicsenzo Viska posted on his Twitter

https://twitter.com/VincenzoFederi4/...10015945195521
    I'm sad that BatO ends with #17. That's way too soon.
    But it seems like Dexter Soy is already going to work on a new project (source).

If I remember correctly, the two WIPs by Travis Mercer (work 1 and work 2) haven't been shown in any issue yet either.

The series is surprisingly decent, I honestly didn't expect to get much out of it. It's overall pretty simplistic, but darn, after so many Titans/Teen Titans series becoming frustratingly dull or just frustrating in general, I'll take what I can get. Characters more or less being in-character, and friendly to each other and working as a team? Yes please.

Hopefully the series keeps going and keeping up the playful and enjoyable momentum it has.

Batman: The Adventures continue - Chapter 8 is out too (another enjoyable story), and it seems that the next story arc will finally be about Jason.
    Interesting, I wonder what the backstory for this Jason will be.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

tumblr_90d06d74bec51768cf6b1167aa1a9066_81028036_1280.jpg

In the mean time do we call this costume DiscoHood or what XD

Also this is some peculiar news, I thought for sure all the books were ending and relaunching around the same time.

So does anyone suppose this is just an error, or is issue 50 really not the end for RHATO?
    Will the book be relaunched anyway under a new title, similar to how it transitioned between RHATO and Red Hood: Outlaw?

Speaking of a relaunch, are there any creative teams people are hoping for?