Page 167 of 613 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    NO!!

I like it Gold or Yellow(my Favorite Color) Deal with it!

-Thank You. Have a Nice Day.
    I'll remember to ask next time.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Here a question.

What Storm story (or stories) would you like to see X-Writers revisit?

Me: I would love to see the Acanti/Brood story continued. I love stories where Storm is not on Earth and gets to flex her cosmic might. I would love to see what happened to the child Acanti (the new born Soulsinger) she was bond with and see if he got away from Brood. I feel like that's a diamond just waiting to be picked.

Yes, I know next issue X-Men will deal with the Brood but I feel like it's gonna skip Storm connections to them.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 03-23-2020 at 07:26 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Good Question LAM.

Me:
    I Have Two:

1st: I would like to revisit Storm fighting Dracula only because since Dracula is currently mustering up a Vampire Nation. I'd like Dracula to take his Revenge on Storm or try to recruit Storm again.

2nd: I would like to revisit Storm and Loki's unresolved issue between them and Goddess Hela's revenge against Storm for ruining her plans in the Asgardian Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Good Question LAM.

Me:
    I Have Two:

1st: I would like to revisit Storm fighting Dracula only because since Dracula is currently mustering up a Vampire Nation. I'd like Dracula to take his Revenge on Storm or try to recruit Storm again.

2nd: I would like to revisit Storm and Loki's unresolved issue between them and Goddess Hela's revenge against Storm for ruining her plans in the Asgardian Wars.
    I really like the second one. Well, as long as we leave the hammer far....far away from Storm. I would love to see the X-Men in Asgard again.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I really like the second one. Well, as long as we leave the hammer far....far away from Storm. I would love to see the X-Men in Asgard again.
    You WATCH YO MOUTH!! about Hammer Time. Anyway, I'd like to see Hela and Loki attack Storm again...

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Interesting. Thinking about who should be my Top 4
    I have storm jean magneto and scarlet witch as my top 4.

Here a question.

Me: I would love to see the Acanti/Brood story continued. I love stories where Storm is not on Earth and gets to flex her cosmic might. I would love to see what happened to the child Acanti (the new born Soulsinger) she was bond with and see if he got away from Brood. I feel like that's a diamond just waiting to be picked.

Yes, I know next issue X-Men will deal with the Brood but I feel like it's gonna skip Storm connections to them.

I honestly could go without revisiting any of her old connections. I would much rather them try to build new interesting stories that look to expand her role within the larger MU. I thought fearless was a good start. let's see what fruit this avengers title bears.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

That picture of Storm in the rain was so stunning i had to draw her today.

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

gorgeous boo!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    gorgeous boo!
    Thanks! appreciate it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    me too. there is no storm news.

on another note, she was ranked number 11 of best players in marvel ultimate alliance. I think she could use some major buffs in the game but whatever:

That's actually a pretty good ranking. Her reviews are also positive. She just barely made the top 10, no big deal. She's still an effective hero, which is a breath of fresh air considering she is underwhelming in MvC3.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post

This is beautiful. Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    This is beautiful. Great work.
    Thanks! appreciate it.

Ended up cleaning it up quite a bit.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

So I just re-read Doomwar by Maybury from 2010 again(can’t believe that was 10 YEARS ago already jeez), and I had to say I enjoyed it much more upon second read through. Also some of the preceding issues from Black Panther vol. 5 where the inciting incident of T’challa getting ambushed by Doom happens and Ororo decides to trade her own life for his by literally yeeting Death and their army of billions of the dead. There were a few times reading where I thought, “wow this could definitely come across as foreshadowing for what happens in future BP issues”. One in particular was when T’challa was fighting(and on the verge of defeat) Death, just before he is overwhelmed by the army of the dead, and he looks up and sees a light. It is Ororo, and she has been sent in winds of fire to find her beloved. Death belittles her by saying they have faced many an overconfident champion in their time and they all lose in the end. T’challa, still looking to Ororo in awe, says “maybe champions... but have you ever faced a Goddess?”. To which Storm responds by blowing them all to hell and at the very last moment, right when T’challa’s about to be blown away with them, she catches him. Totally could’ve seen this as one of the first moments it dawned on T’challa that Ororo might be an actual Goddess and not one in name alone. Definitely one of the better portrayals of them from their marriage together, almost makes me sad/nostalgiac in a way. You could tell that they really loved each other. Anyway, just some random thoughts there.

0595B1C6-7F07-4CF3-81E6-5FAC63F30928.jpg

C5F4D41A-E081-49AA-AB57-249D2B6837D1.jpg
    Last edited by Ororo101; 03-24-2020 at 12:02 PM.

Sorry, wish I could figure a way to make those pictures bigger but alas, I’m posting from my phone. They were from Black Panther vol. 5(I believe) and it was issue 5. Posted full size pics in this tweet however. https://twitter.com/ororo101/status/...208179712?s=21

Also, beautiful pic Jwatson!!
    Last edited by Ororo101; 03-24-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Here a question.

So ive been looking through my extensive collection of X-Men book to answer your question.

I too would like to see Accanti again,I'm always down for any space adventure for Storm.
    Dracula is also good choice . In my fanfic LifeDeath5 or whatever number we're on. Would be after a successful delivery of birth giving to her and T'Challa litter and failing to protect her new borns from Uvo thegod Tchalla sends the kids to another realm to be protected and raise thus protecting the kids and the universe, against Storm will . Grife stricken she disappears next time we see her it seems she may have fallen victim to Dracula bites .

But I'm sad to say anything out side of Clearmont Xbooks ,Storm within the Xbooks is just Supporting character with no real development.
    So I think of all the really great stories but Storm roles are just minor.
    And anything I do think of seems to come from Clearmont or Black Panther.
    So yeah .