Page 454 of 613 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    On another note, whatever Kate and Emma have planned for Shaw, they better include Storm and Bishop on what they intend to do.

He needs a serious beatdown.
    I'm over emma, shaw and the kitty games but I do agree he needs a major ass whooping.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I just need an explanation on what power she is tapping into. How powerful is she when she tapping into her GODHOOD? How does she compare to other Gods?

I just feel like Marvel is playin with our emotions.

so I know this doesn't really answer your question or maybe it will but we do know she is a bigger God than adversary who has been charged a universal/multiversal threat. this aspect of her abilities could explain beyond her willpower why she was able to contain the consciousness of eternity within her nevertheless, i agree this is something that definitely needs further exploration. especially relative to the existing heroes/gods with the mu.

on another note: annihilation is mentioned as the god of amenth. what if somehow she is linked as being an ancestor to ororo? maybe this connection is what sees her potentially "dancing" with death on the marauders cover?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so I know this doesn't really answer your question or maybe it will but we do know she is a bigger God than adversary who has been charged a universal/multiversal threat. this aspect of her abilities could explain beyond her willpower why she was able to contain the consciousness of eternity within her nevertheless, i agree this is something that definitely needs further exploration. especially relative to the existing heroes/gods with the mu.

on another note: annihilation is mentioned as the god of amenth. what if somehow she is linked as being an ancestor to ororo? maybe this connection is what sees her potentially "dancing" with death on the marauders cover?
    I'm fine with her god power being on a universal god level.

I just need her to stretch her GODHOOD a little. Maybe I should start a petition to have her guest star in Thor for 5 or 6 issues.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I'm fine with her god power being on a universal god level.

I just need her to stretch her GODHOOD a little. Maybe I should start a petition to have her guest star in Thor for 5 or 6 issues.
    lololol chile I think they had to step it up on the thor front when ororo was announced a real goddess lol. at any rate it would be cool to see these two discuss her coming to terms to divinity and what that would mean for her moving forward. he cold maybe teach her some things about her abilities she is unaware she can do.

lololol chile I think they had to step it up on the thor front when ororo was announced a real goddess lol. at any rate it would be cool to see these two discuss her coming to terms to divinity and what that would mean for her moving forward. he cold maybe teach her some things about her abilities she is unaware she can do.
    I would love that.

I would love that.
    yea i think that would be pretty cool to actually.

so much storm love and I love posters are letting people know storm is a goddess.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvel/st...33902696034304

yea i think that would be pretty cool to actually.

so much storm love and I love posters are letting people know storm is a goddess.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvel/st...33902696034304
    I'll tell you now, giving Storm's omega status. I'm gonna be super pissed if we have an issue with her getting shocked by some electrical weapon.

I'll tell you now, giving Storm's omega status. I'm gonna be super pissed if we have an issue with her getting shocked by some electrical weapon.
    right!!! i need her powerset to be completely revisited. I mean Claremont established she was immune to the elements also showed she can be affected by it. it would be nice to see in the hickman era that this could be put to rest too.

another stunning piece from Zu Orzu:

Astonishing Member

Damn that's gorgeous

1200!? *looks at bank account and cries*
    Last edited by loke13; 09-22-2020 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Damn that's gorgeous

1200!? *looks at bank account and cries*
    fierce baby fierce is all I can say!!!

and im sorry boo. ever thought of opening an only fans lol just kidding lol

Default A BIG question for Storm fans...

If you all had the opportunity to give Storm the story and development you feel she deserves, what would it entail?

What do you like/love about the character?

Have you seen what you wanted represented well, in any media?

What do you NOT like/love about the character?

If there's a complaint about the character, or her development in Marvel media, what would it be?

If you could enhance Storm in some way, what would that be, and or entail?

If you could have one wish granted, that insane fanboy/fangirl carte blanche done with Storm's character that you'd love so much, what would it be?

Nice find. I love seeing Storm fan-art!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    If you all had the opportunity to give Storm the story and development you feel she deserves, what would it entail?

What do you like/love about the character?

Have you seen what you wanted represented well, in any media?

What do you NOT like/love about the character?

If there's a complaint about the character, or her development in Marvel media, what would it be?

If you could enhance Storm in some way, what would that be, and or entail?

If you could have one wish granted, that insane fanboy/fangirl carte blanche done with Storm's character that you'd love so much, what would it be?
    Hey there! Thanks for the questions!!

1. If you all had the opportunity to give Storm the story and development you feel she deserves, what would it entail?

It would definitely be to further the story that Tanehesi Coates was crafting in the BP book that tailored around her connection to Wakanda, specifically her gift of godhead and her love for T'Challa. There was so much damage done as a result of marvel not fully owning the rights to xmen; however, Coates did a lot to fix those problems. The development would be useful in furthering her connection to larger MU and build her own rogues/stories outside of being just an Xman.

2. What do you like/love about the character?

What I love about her is how her powers mirror her personality. What I mean by that is that she can be calm, gentle, and warm such as what one would experience during a spring afternoon, yet also be cold, fierce, strong and wrathful much like a hurricane/ tornado that unapologetically destroys everything in its path. She is a very complex character who embodies so many different qualities and attributes, much like her powers which is diverse as well. She truly is an amazing character.

3. Have you seen what you wanted represented well, in any media?

With the exception of Xmen TAS I would say absolutely not. The Foxmen were the biggest contributor to her downfall as she would take a backseat to the white characters (Wolverine, Xavier Magneto, Mystique, and Jean). This was why I was most ecstatic when Disney was able to get the rights and return this franchise fully back to Marvel.

4. What do you NOT like/love about the character?

At times she may be judgy and preachy. That would be annoying dealing with someone in real life so it can be off-putting to see her written as such. I felt Claremont did a great job to humble her with the Life and Death story. The unfortunate thing was after he left and later writers came along they regressed her back to some of those aspects of the character that can be loathsome. The qualities I love about her however trump this as it is not how she has been written in recent years.

5. If there's a complaint about the character, or her development in Marvel media, what would it be?

I would say how readers and writers try to put her in a box when she deserves to be so much more. I truly see her as Marvel's WW but some fans only want to see her staying background to their faves within the x-world. Interactions for a good part of her publication revolved around the xmen. However, with Hudlin/Coates they created a narrative that allowed her to thrive on her own and into the greater MU. If Wolverine can be everywhere certainly an omega-level mutant goddess can be as well right?

Also I hated that she had very limited interactions with people who looked like her. It was like she was in a perpetual state of "Get Out." When we finally saw her interacting in healthy and loving ways with other black folks some distractors characterized it as racist which I found to be ironic. Coates has done a lot to try to address this but there is sooooo much more work that the xoffices need to do in this area specifically.

6. If you could enhance Storm in some way, what would that be, and or entail?

Honestly, I think Ororo possesses all the abilities needed to be respected as the real threat that she is. I think the biggest hurdle for her are writers who are not imaginative when it comes to her abilities. She controls all energies and natural forces that exist as a part of her mutation and she is also a goddess who can be strengthened by faith. There is so much with that could be explored beyond lightning.

7. If you could have one wish granted, that insane fanboy/fangirl carte blanche done with Storm's character that you'd love so much, what would it be?

Everything I've wanted has been fully realized. It's worth mentioning this again but storm fans have been teased and bullied by others within the fandom (including some moderators on this and other comic forums believe it or not) for so long by saying she was a goddess and omega mutant. Also for making the case she could stand toe to toe with the "respected" heavyweights in the MU. Then 616 canonized she was both a real goddess and omega-level mutant. Oh how silly they must feel (^_^). As such, I dont need anything else other than this to fully be explored and she be given her own specific corner of the MU preferably surrounding the pantheon from which her godhead was given.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-23-2020 at 12:07 AM.

Hey there! Thanks for the questions!!

[/b]
    Thank you for your answers!

I ask these basic questions cuz, I'm a part of a massive Marvel fan collab, creating an animated/fanime Marvel series, based on the input of fans. Our team formed some base writers who are developing an overall plot, new concepts and such, so fans would have a backbone to run with in creating plots for episodes and such. I actually created a thread fully dedicated for all of us on this platform to do some preliminary brainstorming for our favorite characters, and we can get some ideas back to early development. The "Phoenix Trilogy" has already received an incredible amount of fan support and discussion in our various "think tanks". Quickie: the story starts them off as kids (long story why), but a time skip allows them to grow up, and the stories moving forward, they remain as adults. So... to address your answers...

1. There's been PLENTY talk about returning Storm to Wakanda after the events of "The Phoenix Trilogy", in which were so divisive amongst the team, half the members quit the X-Men. Storm is one to leave the team (on good terms unlike some others), but its yet decided what she does next. We all want her in a solo story of her own, that would explore beyond X-universe. On the table is her following a totally reimagined Thunderbird, while another is her returning to Wakanda. There ARE some writers that... want to ship new Thunderbird with Storm... so... that's a thing ^_^||

2. The writers want to focus a lot more on her qualities as a silent leader within the team. This would make her character very personality driven. For the most part, she'd already have a solid understanding and control of her powers, even on a psychological level. John Proudstar/Thunderbird is reimagined as a geo-electromagnetic Mutant, capable of an extinction level crisis, and has very little control over what he does. Storm is the only person he trusts, and we gradually learn why. There's lots of exploration of her powers, not just with weather manipulation, and her and John bounce off each other as they unfold together.

3. It's been a major complaint across the virtual globe, that Storm is easily mishandled as a character. Like I said before, she's a silent leader who uses her cooling yet stern stance to keep the team on track. She wouldn't be without her faults as well, but there would be a much greater focus on her leadership abilities, and the bonds she builds with certain others.

4. LOL like I said, she's definitely not without faults and moments of her own growth. The biggest issue I've personally seen in characters like herself and Jean Grey, is lack of understanding the human mind. Characters need to show weaknesses too, and not for just because, but viable reasons that well reflect the character, and their journey to improve. It's what makes them relatable.

5. As stated, post "The Phoenix Trilogy" Storm is slated to star in a spin off ministry of her own, so we could explore her character in other situations past the X-World. With the Wakanda plot being on the table, and/or interactions with the Avengers, she'd get more... expanded people to interact with.

6. Trust me, our chief writer is one of the most imaginative fans EVER. Her take on the Avengers, their development as characters, her twist with Black Panther and his rivalry with Brother Voodoo, what she wrote as "The Phoenix Trilogy", trust me, she's the one for imagination. I don't know all she's come up with for Storm, but I know it's gonna be cool. I have seen in chat there would be far more exploration of her status as a "goddess", and some mysticism involving that. But now I'd like to know too

7. I think we're already covering a lot of ground then! I know for a fact that... the chief writer esp. want to do a lot more exploration of Storm's character, and bring her more center stage. I won't lie, I've been very, very deep into her "Phoenix Trilogy" as with the twist and introduction of something new and kinda cutting edge, it's had a lot of my attention. I do know Storm is mentioned a LOT in the Phoenix Trilogy, and has two moments I recall that are super, and definitely hearkens to some old school Storm fans' knowledge. You should discuss what you'd want for Storm in our thread