Page 470 of 613 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480520570 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I forgot about this.
    This was a good read. Off to go reread.
    I came across the scan on twitter today and thought it was ironic considering the conversation being had lol. it was a good read
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Advocating for the Devil here....

Was she doing anything proactive for Africa/the Continent? Or...just being the local Weather Girl for any village who needed it?
    And as per Xavier's pitch...she did find and embraced her role and place in the world (and Universe) at large...a question she herself wrestled with but ultimately came to terms with.
    She was being continent vigilant. She didn't just stop with only the Desert tribe. On the real , the fact that Storm wasnt labeled a Continent Vigilante of Africa is the real crime. Magneto get all the glory. I wish we could get some back Stories of these

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    its from uncanny xforce issue 10. Storms revenant was speaking facts lol

so its not fan art; its 616 canon.
    Thanks. I never read that volume of UXF. I heard it was bad

Ororo before becoming Storm of the xmen was saving not only saving the lives of those from her village but also life across the plains:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Ororo before becoming Storm of the xmen was saving not only saving the lives of those from her village but also life across the plains:

Why they put such a horrible wig on that white child?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why they put such a horrible wig on that white child?
    lmfal that ish is ugly af! lol

I am reading Giant Size X-Men: Tribute to Wein and Cockrum (2020), it is quite fascinating and Storm is so different back then, when she started for first time

Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-01-2020 at 11:28 AM.

Why did the colorist go out of their way to make Ororo high yellow?

How many times do we have to go over this?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Why did the colorist go out of their way to make Ororo high yellow?

How many times do we have to go over this?
    lolol you know these girls don't wanna depict her as a chocolate girl smh.

I'm kinds concerned for ororo. I just saw the trailer for stasis and death has an ability called death stare. we see her dancing with him on that one cover. I hope she doesn't die

Last edited by butterflykyss; 10-01-2020 at 11:55 AM.

Astonishing Member

Hodari looking mad hurt in that one panel. I don't trust him lol.

As usual we got the questionable coloring for Ororo.

That Shuri seemed more than willing to help is a good sign for Wakanda-Krakoa relations. We'll see how she reacts when Ororo wants to use her ancestor's sword.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Hodari looking mad hurt in that one panel. I don't trust him lol.

As usual we got the questionable coloring for Ororo.

That Shuri seemed more than willing to help is a good sign for Wakanda-Krakoa relations. We'll see how she reacts when Ororo wants to use her ancestor's sword.
    I'm glad its demonstrating that Wakanda and Krakoa are not at odds with each other. There was a lot of misinformation coming from individuals claiming the xmen/krakoa/storm were supremacists and were not on good terms with Wakanda and this lays to rest that mess. I'm not sure why there was such talk honestly in the first place.

I hope Hodari doesn't try anything to betray the royal family. he has been very loyal to them.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I am reading Giant Size X-Men: Tribute to Wein and Cockrum (2020), it is quite fascinating and Storm is so different back then, when she started for first time
    the giant size issue had some really gorgeous art within the book. most of the ones that included storm were beautifully drawn.

Astonishing Member

I'm glad its demonstrating that Wakanda and Krakoa are not at odds with each other. There was a lot of misinformation coming from individuals claiming the xmen/krakoa/storm were supremacists and were not on good terms with Wakanda and this lays to rest that mess. I'm not sure why there was such talk honestly in the first place.

I hope Hodari doesn't try anything to betray the royal family. he has been very loyal to them.
    I could understand the concern because you'd think that with T'Challa and Storm's relationship he'd show support for Krakoa, especially since in X-Men Red he supported a mutant nation. But the explanation they gave makes sense; Wakanda has their own drugs so they don't accept the deal and have any foreign leverage over them. And with X-Men #4 and now this preview I think we can soundly put to rest this idea there's tension or any desire for war (for now at least lol)

It's just he sounded real petty about being ignored. Like he coulda just left and not said anything lol. Referring to himself in the third person and trying to act all submissive seems like he's desperate for attention. I don't wanna say he'll betray the royal family, but that raises a few red flags for me.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Thanks for sharing. First, shout out to whoever used Rest in Power on the cover to honor Boseman. As far as the preview, I like that they get straight to why Ororo is there. my little quibble is the formality of her arrival. Sorry, the whole idea that Ororo would have to petition to see Shuri and Ramonda seems absurd at this point in their relationship, especially since, in Coates' run, Wakanda is like Ororo's second home. But, moving on . . . Ramonda and Shuri seem ready to help, but they don't yet know her request. Once they do, that might change.