Page 356 of 613 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    Every time there was a fight in TAS, and the X-Men got beat, it was always Storm who was last standing.
    TAS Storm was great. Definitely the best cartoon Storm(though Pryde Storm had potential; I loved her atmospheric force-field in space, even comics Storm hasn't really done that)!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Every time there was a fight in TAS, and the X-Men got beat, it was always Storm who was last standing.
    Yeah, TAS was my favorite of the animated versions of Storm. I still remember the scene where the X-Men were losing against the Hellfire Club, and Storm starts taking them all out by herself. It literally took the Phoenix to stop her.

I actually just started a re-watch of TAS on Disney+ and she has a lot of moments like this.

Evolution's Storm was good too, there just wasn't enough focus on her character. But her punching out Mystique is certainly memorable.

lmao Storm literally takes out the inner circle one by one except Wyngarde, who knows to stay the f out of her way

Quote Originally Posted by Synestra View Post
    Yeah, TAS was my favorite of the animated versions of Storm. I still remember the scene where the X-Men were losing against the Hellfire Club, and Storm starts taking them all out by herself. It literally took the Phoenix to stop her.

I actually just started a re-watch of TAS on Disney+ and she has a lot of moments like this.

Evolution's Storm was good too, there just wasn't enough focus on her character. But her punching out Mystique is certainly memorable.
    I just hate that Evo made her older than her contemporaries. It automatically took the focus away from her.

BANNED

Yeah, now that I think about it lol TAS Storm did Solo the HellFire Club.

That’s so interesting because I’m the Comics the X-Men did not do a good job fighting the HellFire Club.

TAS Storm is my all time favorite version of Ororo. I LOVED her speeches. I LOVED her voice (2nd actress).

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    TAS Storm is my all time favorite version of Ororo. I LOVED her speeches. I LOVED her voice (2nd actress).
    I greatly prefer Iona Morris's version. I sometimes cringe when I see/hear the early episodes redubbed by Alison Sealy Smith. I'm so glad they got Iona back for the Spider-Man Secret Wars crossover.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 08-02-2020 at 08:58 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I greatly prefer Iona Morris's version. I sometimes cringe when I see/hear the early episodes redubbed by Alison Sealy Smith. I'm so glad they got Iona back for the Spider-Man Secret Wars crossover.
    Oh yeah, I loved the original voice for Storm as well... but I have to admit I came to like the second voice actress too.
    Storm was great in TAS, Evolution, and Wolverine and the X-men. My favorite is TAS of course. As a kid I loved how she communicated with the elements. I know as adults we often find it too much or kind of cheesy but I ate it up when I first watched the show as a ten year old. Storm's powers are so visually striking. She had great presence in the show. One of my fav episodes is Captive Hearts because of both Storm and Jean. It was the first real showcase of Jean's powers in the series, but the episode was a major Storm ep (informing us of her claustrophobia , and she gets to battle Callisto).

Other fav Storm episodes are: Whatever it takes, One man's worth, Storm Front, and Savage Land Strange heart.

After butterflykyss post i had to go look up the image and i have to say the cover image of Storm works perfectly for her elemental form. Darken the skin a bit though i assume the light from her hair is what is making it so light (but in reality we know colorist.) But i think it works and if she does shift further into elemental with this look being her base or even just this loook i think it could work. Her hair can look like a white lightning or bluish/white lightning water mix.

stormelemental.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    TAS Storm was great. Definitely the best cartoon Storm(though Pryde Storm had potential; I loved her atmospheric force-field in space, even comics Storm hasn't really done that)!
    I'm still waiting for 616 storm to pull a similar feat. that was awesome.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Is it too Late for Space Feats????

I mean when the X-Men where dealing with the Shiar and etc. I feel like that was the time to **** out as much Space Feats as you could with Storm.

lmao Storm literally takes out the inner circle one by one except Wyngarde, who knows to stay the f out of her way
    Yeah, even early on in TAS during the Slave Island episode, Jubilee and Gambit remark how they don't have the power to destroy the dam, and Storm is like, "Maybe not, but there's a power greater than ours hidden within the clouds!" And proceeds to destroy the dam by herself lol.

Not to mention when she casually blew Rogue away at 1:54.

TSA Storm is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I just hate that Evo made her older than her contemporaries. It automatically took the focus away from her.
    No I agree, I loved Evo a lot but one of its missteps was not giving Storm enough time. I suppose they needed another adult character and Storm is one of the most mature and commanding, but yeah I wanted more. The episodes she did have were good though.

As for Wolverine and the X-Men, I haven't watched it since it was canceled so I've forgotten a lot of it, but one of the things I remember was that they show early on that Storm is powerful enough to destroy all of Africa by herself.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Is it too Late for Space Feats????

I mean when the X-Men where dealing with the Shiar and etc. I feel like that was the time to **** out as much Space Feats as you could with Storm.
    what do you mean is it too late? this is the latest one we have:

as you know she did this against the galactic wakandan fleet.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    After butterflykyss post i had to go look up the image and i have to say the cover image of Storm works perfectly for her elemental form. Darken the skin a bit though i assume the light from her hair is what is making it so light (but in reality we know colorist.) But i think it works and if she does shift further into elemental with this look being her base or even just this loook i think it could work. Her hair can look like a white lightning or bluish/white lightning water mix.

stormelemental.jpg
    I think that would be a cute look. I still in the mind that she shouldn't be a perpetual elemental.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm still waiting for 616 storm to pull a similar feat. that was awesome.
    I mean she can create an atmosphere so it wouldn't be that far of stretch to see her create a portal one.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.