Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOL
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if HiX-Man/Dauterman were indeed trolling us with that...as a sort of inside joke going along with the fans. I'm sure they know we call her "Lightning Lass" and why we do.
    The X office has been trolling for years chief, it ain't really funny and I'm all for some jokes but uh i wouldn't be trolling if i was in they're position. The HiXmen comics are pretty much in a grey state and unlike everyone else here that enjoys this direction it's pretty clear how this writing moves to keep a tired narrative alive not only that I'm not surprised these X fans are drinking the metaphorical kool aid of this storyline that will potentially end up in another pointless squabble that really at the end of the day will only effect the "mutants". That old head Duggan already losing people, so a joke about Storm being a lighting jobber isn't something i would do considering our girl Ro isn't exactly getting the proper development and that Vita lady didn't help the cause whether you enjoyed the story or not the perception is split. I'm just super sayin.
    Last edited by Mekk80s; 10-23-2020 at 10:13 AM.