Page 573 of 613 FirstFirst ... 73473523563569570571572573574575576577583 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 9190
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    I’ll give Coates a chance like I do every other Writer. But if what I’m hearing is true then he better come with it.

I won’t comment on his T’Challa work. Not a fan. But based off of the whole Fandom I shutter to think. But hey let’s give this man a shot. I’d rather Vita or Percy, but whatever.

Who cares it’s just a Blade. If people can’t handle the shots them I don’t know what to tell you.
    Hey, I'm just sayin. Ya boys been taking shots for almost 2 decades so it is what is, let's just hope they fall back.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Well she gave the sword back and like I've been saying, unless Hickman wants to use it to drive conflict between Wakanda and Krakoa it probably won't matter in the future. I expect the Spear of Bashenga and Bast to be reintegrated into Wakanda's origins and Skybreaker will be soft retconned out of the mythos as just one of many important blades. So I'm just happy that plot is done. A lot has been set up for Storm these last few issues.

For example, the new political dynamic between the Quiet Council and the heroes of Krakoa means that there may come a time Ororo has to put her own morality or friends above politics, putting her seat in jeopardy. There's also the potential for Death to seek revenge after his defeat, the upcoming Shi'ar storyline and more. Taking off my BP fan cap for sec and speaking as a Storm fan, there's more stuff to be excited about than her relationship with Wakanda and how it unfolded. And speaking as BP fan I'm just happy he can get a new, loyal love interest so I'm satisfied on all fronts.
    That sounds all good and stuff but speaking as Storm fan myself the question is and nobody else is asking, (Will they deliver on those nuggets they put in play for storm in later stories?) personally i highly doubt it and if they do then they better make the most of it. I'm not one of those "fans" that get hyped over things I see as minuscule and promises are promises. But I'll be looking out tho, guarantee. Just sittin from a distant to watch the chaos unfold.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its been rumored for a good 2-3 years.
    I basically gave up on it

White said that something big will happen with Storm later next year, like 1 year from now (it was september/october

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by baxer View Post
    I basically gave up on it

White said that something big will happen with Storm later next year, like 1 year from now (it was september/october
    I'd take his words with a grain of salt. I'll believe when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Oh Snap! Guess we won't be waiting long. King in Black. Xmen Shiar Story. now whatever this external thing is?! YES!

Hopefully it's more than a black history month variant. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 11-25-2020 at 12:32 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Spectacular Member

Is this a new potential story?

BANNED

I hope that’s not a Variant.....

It's an Eternals + popular heroes variant series

I've realized that Marvel will really put Storm on the cover of anything because they are desperately lacking in representation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I've realized that Marvel will really put Storm on the cover of anything because they are desperately lacking in representation.
    oooor she could have a solo coming and gettin that variant treatment. Here's hoping.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I wonder what Storm is holding in her hand in the RoX promo.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I wonder what Storm is holding in her hand in the RoX promo.
    I been trying to figure it out too. The closet i can think is the mkron crystal. (or however it's spelled.)
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Storm is the only prominent woman of color Marvel has. She's the only top tier woman of color in comics period. You feature M or White Tiger prominently in a variant and people are gonna be wondering who they are. But Storm was written in such a way where she earned her place as THE A-list woman of color and thankfully Marvel seems to be making that investment in others.

Storm and Sersi...getting this.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.