Page 216 of 613 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 9190

Thanks for the BP selections, I'm gonna check them out on Marvel Unlimited app!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Thanks for the BP selections, I'm gonna check them out on Marvel Unlimited app!
    you're welcome. let's us know what you think.

what do you guys think of these storm cosplays:

https://www.cbr.com/best-marvel-xmen...storm-cosplay/

https://www.cbr.com/xmen-storm-cosplay-amazing-marvel/
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Umm, I think my standards are either too high or I'm too judgy because I can't roll with any of them. Some are a little better than others but I can't say I actually like any of them. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Umm, I think my standards are either too high or I'm too judgy because I can't roll with any of them. Some are a little better than others but I can't say I actually like any of them. Sorry.
    lmfao you got me rolling lololol..

dont be sorry boo.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

1, 2, 4, 7, 8 and really 9 is the only one that makes me care about this list

I can go with 2, 6, 8 and 9
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 04-25-2020 at 07:11 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    I am with you. I appreciate the love of Storm these people have, though.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I like the Punk interpretations.
    And the #1 pick is the worst of the lot...the boots, the belt the droopy shoulder pads the construction...no.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 04-25-2020 at 08:32 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Spectacular Member

Man, I cant believe people actually like that punk rock look and that weird mohawk. The concept of it alone is like the equivalent of DC suddenly having Wonder Woman or Supergirl dressed in booty shorts with cornrows, Jordan 12s and a tube top that says thug life on it and a chain that says bad.

Wtf was they on back in the 80s? Just not a fan of the look.
    Last edited by Mekk80s; 04-25-2020 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Man, I cant believe people actually like that punk rock look and that weird mohawk. The concept of it alone is like the equivalent of DC suddenly having Wonder Woman or Supergirl dressed in booty shorts with cornrows, Jordan 12s and a tube top that says thug life on it and a chain that says bad.

Wtf was they on back in the 80s? Just not a fan of the look.
    Gotta go with what's presented...lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Gotta go with what's presented...lol
    They could've done better than that tho, like I know it was a joke but I guess fans took that joke literally. Might as well make BP dress like a member of the migos and Monica as nicki manaj, Comics are weird.

They could've done better than that tho, like I know it was a joke but I guess fans took that joke literally. Might as well make BP dress like a member of the migos and Monica as nicki manaj, Comics are weird.
    Yes we did, and we loved it!
    Speaking for myself only...it was the look that drew me to the character and to the X-Men (issue 175 being my very first x-comic purchased) in the first place. I myself was heavily into the Punk/Rock culture at the time so it was very relatable. And even though it was a "joke", the rationale and character development leading up to that extreme change was very sound and interesting...(from the back-issues I subsequently read).
    So...
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yes we did, and we loved it!
    Speaking for myself only...it was the look that drew me to the character and to the X-Men (issue 175 being my very first x-comic purchased) in the first place. I myself was heavily into the Punk/Rock culture at the time so it was very relatable. And even though it was a "joke", the rationale and character development leading up to that extreme change was very sound and interesting...(from the back-issues I subsequently read).
    So...
    yeah I'm sure that some people liked the look (key word some) but overall I don't see appeal. The mohawk is one thing but the overall look made Ro look like an angsty teen girl with an identity crisis but its whatevs, that's something amongst many things of the time period that should stay in the 80s.

yeah I'm sure that some people liked the look (key word some) but overall I don't see appeal. The mohawk is one thing but the overall look made Ro look like an angsty teen girl with an identity crisis but its whatevs, that's something amongst many things of the time period that should stay in the 80s.
    i.for one was not a fan of the look either. glad it is a thing of the past.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I like the Punk interpretations.
    And the #1 pick is the worst of the lot...the boots, the belt the droopy shoulder pads the construction...no.
    I own the Storm Punk action figure.......

John Romita Jr. and Dan Green illustrated a beauty-full Punk Storm.
    Storm UXM 192 01.jpg