Page 114 of 613 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    For me, it's everything you mentioned. I would've, however, liked more panels to show the breadth of what she did. It shifted too quickly to N'Jadaka opening portals for more of his ships to come through. Because that transition happened so quickly, I felt I wasn't given enough time to let the magnitude of what Ororo did sink in. It was no small feat but it almost came off as such with the fast response of ten (or however many) more ships.
    we need to petition for these books to have more pages lololol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

i love plant control so ADD IT UP, imagine ororo's lighting strike sites opening the earth so she can make plants grow in those marks since lightning interacts with plants in such a fascinating way

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    we need to petition for these books to have more pages lololol
    Too true. One less page with Nakia would've done it. There. Fixed. Another page with Goddess Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i love plant control so ADD IT UP, imagine ororo's lighting strike sites opening the earth so she can make plants grow in those marks since lightning interacts with plants in such a fascinating way
    if I had my way she would be able to call aspects of nature, plants animals, humans, weather everything. I'm here for this!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

if I had my way she would be able to call aspects of nature, plants animals, humans, weather everything. I'm here for this!!!
    Ororo the hoemancer

Fantastic Member

hello, I think Storm was affecting plants via florakinesis, I mean she would probably be able to develop that kind of power due to her relationship with the environment and her other elemental powers, she wouldn't even need to be an omega-level mutant to use this power, as was shown something simple making the plants grow which in my opinion she wouldn’t need to be in God mode or even be using her powers at the omega level, for me she only used one skill apart from weather manipulation .

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Ororo the hoemancer
    I see what you did there lol

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    hello, I think Storm was affecting plants via florakinesis, I mean she would probably be able to develop that kind of power due to her relationship with the environment and her other elemental powers, she wouldn't even need to be an omega-level mutant to use this power, as was shown something simple making the plants grow which in my opinion she wouldn’t need to be in God mode or even be using her powers at the omega level, for me she only used one skill apart from weather manipulation .
    welcome to the thread beloved!!! marvel truly delivered for us today

Fantastic Member

hi Kyss we haven't talked since what happened in the CV, today really was the best day of the year for Ororo.

hi Kyss we haven't talked since what happened in the CV, today really was the best day of the year for Ororo.
    oh yea lol smh the mods there hate me some hate me here too but thankfully I'm still kicking at least for now. spread the good news there too beloved!!!!

send the girls there my love!!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-26-2020 at 02:30 PM.

Fantastic Member

oh you were on CV??? the mods there hate me some hate me here too but thankfully I'm still kicking at least for now. spread the good news there too beloved!!!!

send the girls there my love!!!
    I'm "WaitOmegaStorm", we are all aware of Storm's good feats today.

I'm "WaitOmegaStorm", we are all aware of Storm's good feats today.
    yes I figured that might be you!! hey boooo!!! welcome aboard!!!!!

Fantastic Member

yes I figured that might be you!! hey boooo!!! welcome aboard!!!!!
    Thanks!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I can't argue with this , but I do want to point out she she has empathic relationship to plant and animals. To the point she can sense dying trees cause animals to flees certain areas. Made earthquakes and volcanoes erupt.
    I don't see Storm getting all poison ivy on us. But I wouldn't bat an eye if trees started bearing fruit and flowers blooms at her present.
    Thank you somebody gets it. LOL.

Thanks!!!!
    you're welcome make sure you post here more often.

Ok, so remember, on the page notes about omegas, Hickman stated that omega mutants may often display more than one power, but only one power is omega level. So like Jean is telepathic and telekinetic, but only an omega level telepath. Or like Exodus has lots of different powers, but only his TK is omega level. So maybe Ororo concentrating on manipulating the artificial environments of so many ships spread over a large distance just made her radiate a lot of life force energy, so the nearby plants were stimulated secondarily. Not by her main omega power of weather manipulation(which we know is not exactly what she does), but rather, her secondary ability to detect and manipulate life force energy.

Like I said before, it's really on Coates to specify her 'godhead' abilities, which after all this time, he has not done in the slightest.

In any case, here's the alternate Storm I was talking about:

tumblr_n9lm41hfh41qeu9hwo1_500.jpg

She restored her planet instantly from scorched desert to lush and vegetated in a moment. Bow down to the goddess!

goddessstorm.jpg
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!