Page 442 of 613 FirstFirst ... 342392432438439440441442443444445446452492542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 9190

And our girl is a BOSS. To go through all that pain, her body literally being ripped apart to preserve her life. OMG this is a 5/5 for me.

Then the whole team being overwhelmed one by one, panel by panel and with a single blast the healed Storm ends it. *tears*
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-16-2020 at 02:38 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

OH and we also now know Storm hasn't been at full power for at least about 2-3 weeks now which in comic time explains quite a bit. lol. Taking everything i can get from this. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    OH and we also now know Storm hasn't been at full power for at least about 2-3 weeks now which in comic time explains quite a bit. lol. Taking everything i can get from this. lol
    What do you think her not being at full power explains, other than the fact that she was weakened by the virus?

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    What do you think her not being at full power explains, other than the fact that she was weakened by the virus?
    That she has been operating weakened.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBeans View Post
    I’ve spent the day reading others’ responses to the issue and trying to formulate why I felt so out of place with them. @butterflykss, I agree with almost everything you said, and almost everything that’s said here: https://www.xavierfiles.com/2020/09/...x-men-storm-1/. I just felt like although there were great Storm buts, things were resolved too quickly, without *enough* Storm throughout the whole series, and I just felt...let down by the storyline in general. I had big hopes for this issue, and I can’t give it more than a 3.5/5. Sorry, guys.
    this was a very interesting read with a lot of great points!! thank you for sharing
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yooo our girl transmute a technological enviorment and used it's micro organisms to create wind in the world and gave it as a gift. Badass.

Whoo and the way she rose into the air as she was transmuting it, which imo the power use is what made the virus kick in faster. She. DID. THAT.
    ok this is kinda what I thought was happening. it didn't makes sense to mention them and not use them in that feat. taking control of those machines like that is very much a boss move!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

so we can say that she used magnetism to take control of the machines and create the winds?

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    so we can say that she used magnetism to take control of the machines and create the winds?
    hmmmmm very very good question. she has used emps before and she's used magnetism at least once I believe on xtreme when fighting in the arena. i would say that would be the only logical conclusion. it also explains why the tornadoes she made looked not quite like normal ones.

she was even giving magneto teas with the electrical dome she surrounded herself within

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hmmmmm very very good question. she has used emps before and she's used magnetism at least once I believe on xtreme when fighting in the arena. i would say that would be the only logical conclusion. it also explains why the tornadoes she made looked not quite like normal ones.
    if i remember well she created a magnetic tornado in her solo series, so it wouldn't be the first time she used this type of combination with her powers.

i don't think she use it. I think the machines in the air are what made up the environment and because Storm controls enviorment she changed it from machine into the components of actual wind. Sort of like when she took off flying, normally it would have just been going into the air but notice their is like a field of air around them because she altered that area so she could fly on winds that didn't exist until she created them. at least that's how i took the explanation of the technological environment and how malleable it was. Storm talked about it as though she was deciphering a storm not a robot. And her "So i give the world wind" It felt like a goddess moment with heir in her field, i wonder how far it would have went had the virus not kicked in.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

if i remember well she created a magnetic tornado in her solo series, so it wouldn't be the first time she used this type of combination with her powers.
    yup that is a good point as well.

ok this is kinda what I thought was happening. it didn't makes sense to mention them and not use them in that feat. taking control of those machines like that is very much a boss move!
    she did that thing here. This has been my fave storm issue in like forever. I loved every page.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

The tornadoes looked different but if if you also look on the previous page the wind was dark and starting to gather around her, she was controlling the actual environment The swirl in the sky is the wind rising up.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I thought this was underwhelming, but like some others, since the previous Giant Sizes were so flat and dull, I just didn't really care how mediocre I found it. Fantastic art though. I still don't see how this was setting up a new direction for Storm in the X-books. I am not seeing anything that hints at something greater.