Page 453 of 613 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503553 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

just a reminder for those of you who may have forgotten:

years and years of trolling/ridiculing her fans for saying she is a goddess and omega and now she both... how does it feel eating crow?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-21-2020 at 01:43 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The franchise is not called Storm and the X-men. Or, Storm-Men. Or, S-Men. She doesn't have a solo book where that one writer can focus on her sassy, Goddess-Queen thief martial-artist qualities...not even Claremont gave us all of that continuously.
    The X-writers are writing many other characters in addition to Storm. Those writers who are writing her...Duggan in Marauders, HiX-Man sporadically in X-Men still have to write a balanced story involving other characters along side Storm. And again, unless the story particularly calls for her to be centre stage then she's not going to be the driving and dominant voice some of you desperately need.
    Honestly, they should have just done an ongoing/mini with Storm and BP if they wanted to promote them as a couple. If lookback at Coates handling of Storm in BP, he wrote her great but can we really say that he wrote them as a couple? They were together sure but what did he have them doing? Did they go out to restaurants or travel together?

I'm not advocating them getting back together but if that's what I intended to do, then I'd have them a lot more connected outside of one book and show everyone that they're a loving couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Honestly, they should have just done an ongoing/mini with Storm and BP if they wanted to promote them as a couple. If lookback at Coates handling of Storm in BP, he wrote her great but can we really say that he wrote them as a couple? They were together sure but what did he have them doing? Did they go out to restaurants or travel together?

I'm not advocating them getting back together but if that's what I intended to do, then I'd have them a lot more connected outside of one book and show everyone that they're a loving couple.
    hey boo

your idea would hsve been great had the xoffices wanted it. they didn't and thats why we saw all of their interaction in the bp books and not the xbooks. in fact as costes was working to rebuild their relationship Guggenheim was purposefully writing 180 degree different stories to undermine what coates was doing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Settle down bub, no one is diminishing storms anything. Yes storm was on the book so was her name but this was also an X-Men book, her light and potential will come down to a writer that decides to pick the character up as a "solo" act until then i suggest keeping ground level expectations. This little story she had was okay at best but it's noting to brag about storm or not, Don't take this personal. I feel some of yall get your hopes higher than a diabetics blood pressure, we're adults right, so you shouldn't be heated about criticism and there was nothing "sad" about what was said a while ago i'm sure you can handle a couple little gripes about one comic book. Let's not be bias here.
    Who's heated or taking it personal? It seems like you are cause you're doing exactly what I said you're doing. Doesn't matter if she had a small amount of story in the book. Nobody knew that until they bought the book right? So yeah like I said most of them picked it up because of her. Enjoy your day

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hey boo

your idea would hsve been great had the xoffices wanted it. they didn't and thats why we saw all of their interaction in the bp books and not the xbooks. in fact as costes was working to rebuild their relationship Guggenheim was purposefully writing 180 degree different stories to undermine what coates was doing.
    Hey BK ! It's gotta be frustrating to see people undermine the work someone else is doing to help build up your favorite character.

Hey BK ! It's gotta be frustrating to see people undermine the work someone else is doing to help build up your favorite character.
    its not too frustrating as it once was honestly because the community especially on social media has been calling these creators out so its good to know you're not alone. did u read giant size?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Touche! Marvel 2100...well played, indeed.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-21-2020 at 02:11 PM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

its not too frustrating as it once was honestly because the community especially on social media has been calling these creators out so its good to know you're not alone. did u read giant size?
    I saw that it was out but I won't pick up any books until Thursday.

But I will pick it up.

I saw that it was out but I won't pick up any books until Thursday.
    let me know your thoughts!!! it was ok to me but it does have me interested in what's to come 4 her.

let me know your thoughts!!! it was ok to me but it does have me interested in what's to come 4 her.
    For sure. I'm hoping this lays the groundwork for some good things for her in the future.

For sure. I'm hoping this lays the groundwork for some good things for her in the future.
    I'm seeing your discussion on bp. I think you should hold out full judgment until marauders 13 with vita. they wrote the shuri issues so im not so sure they would be quick to discount their relationship.

I'm seeing your discussion on bp. I think you should hold out full judgment until marauders 13 with vita. they wrote the shuri issues so im not so sure they would be quick to discount their relationship.
    I'm trying but I have no faith that an X-writer can write a decent interaction between the X-Men and Wakanda.

I hope they prove me wrong since I already have Marauders on my pull list.

On another note, whatever Kate and Emma have planned for Shaw, they better include Storm and Bishop on what they intend to do.

He needs a serious beatdown.

if I'm being totally honest i don't have much faith either the only thing that gives me some sliver of hope is that they wrote shuri and they are black. that's literally all I have lol.

just a reminder for those of you who may have forgotten:

years and years of trolling/ridiculing her fans for saying she is a goddess and omega and now she both... how does it feel eating crow?
    I just need an explanation on what power she is tapping into. How powerful is she when she tapping into her GODHOOD? How does she compare to other Gods?

I just feel like Marvel is playin with our emotions.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.