Page 382 of 613 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this is probably one of my fwves as she created her clothes from nothing lol

Haven't seen this page a good long time -- If Ororo can create an outfit out of thin air then shouldn't she be capable of creating more complex things from nothing?

Spectacular Member

thank you for being candid and offering your perspective. though I love me some coates had he said anything out of live I would have no issue calling him out on it. I just didn't see anything from the aoc videos I watched.

at any rate? what if storm can't be resurrected? we know kitty can't be brought but are we certain if srorm werre to die from this virus she would come back to life?
    I mean, Would that virus be that lethal to keep her from being revived if k.i.a? I figured sense she shows up in later issues in that Swords thing that she more or less beat that virus

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Haven't seen this page a good long time -- If Ororo can create an outfit out of thin air then shouldn't she be capable of creating more complex things from nothing?
    Might as well extend her powers to matter manipulation, unless this is the "powers you only see once" deal cause I've never seen lighting used that way in comics.

Tardy to the party.
    But on the topic of Storm lighting her clothes on.
    I believe her costume was near by and just zap them on. They were just returning from a mission.
    I do not believe she can make clothes out of thin air.
    If so please , show me, Ivd only seen her do so with her unstable molecules clothing even when she was at the space station retuning from space

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    I mean, Would that virus be that lethal to keep her from being revived if k.i.a? I figured sense she shows up in later issues in that Swords thing that she more or less beat that virus
    I kinda hope that they touch on this is Giant Size. Or at least address the fact that even if mutants can be brought back they ideally don’t want to die. Some characters have been very nonchalant about it but I would imagine most people wouldn’t want to go through that.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I don't think it from nothing though. I think as lam said she probably just rearranged some air molecules or reshaped existing molecules from clothes elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I kinda hope that they touch on this is Giant Size. Or at least address the fact that even if mutants can be brought back they ideally don’t want to die. Some characters have been very nonchalant about it but I would imagine most people wouldn’t want to go through that.
    this!! as much as ororo values her body and sees it as a sacred vessel the idea of it being destroyed is one something she wouldn't like but also the process of death is another aspect I dont think she would want to endure.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Tardy to the party.
    But on the topic of Storm lighting her clothes on.
    I believe her costume was near by and just zap them on. They were just returning from a mission.
    I do not believe she can make clothes out of thin air.
    If so please , show me, Ivd only seen her do so with her unstable molecules clothing even when she was at the space station retuning from space

This is her outfit before she made a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post

So her unstable molecules outfit was near by and zap on the two piece. Got yea.

548EFD7E-92CC-4108-BF75-529413AB0BA6.jpg

I feel like some of you would enjoy/own this. Cool tee.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

No. She was actually wearing civilian clothing when she decided to skinny-dip in the lake. She was still dealing with her injuries she gained from her battle with Khan.

Now if we go with your reason, she used her lightning to pick up her clothing on the river shore. Then break the clothing down to a molecule level. Then she took those molecules, send them into the atmosphere. Then brought the molecules back down within a lightning bolt and rearrange them as a one-piece swimsuit with metal rings to wear.

We don't see anything like that...but hey...I can go with it

Not sure what you mean here. Are you saying you have never seen Storm rearrange her clothing...other than that one time? I can think of at least half a dozen off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    548EFD7E-92CC-4108-BF75-529413AB0BA6.jpg

I feel like some of you would enjoy/own this. Cool tee.
    He conversation with Doom...nice

Also, I wish Storm would say something like that.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-10-2020 at 04:11 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

So her unstable molecules outfit was near by and zap on the two piece. Got yea.
    Why would regular, store bought clothes with a rip in it be made of unstable molecules? And did she use lightning to sweep the clothes off the ground and onto her body? In the panel the clothes are over by the rock on the ground while she is up in the air.

To be more precise it was the outfit she was wearing when her and gambit were going undercover. Though i guess the wig could be unstable molecules too.

37.jpg

Though it still wouldn't explain them being next to the rock in the first panel while she was flying over the center of the water unless she somehow teleported the unstable molecules onto her body with lightning which is kind of cool.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-10-2020 at 04:48 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

all of these sound plausible.

it was really impressive. they kissed but gambit made it clear she could never hold his heart.

thats really nice!!!
    Thanks, appreciate it! ^___________^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post

The pages before that are some of my fave.

60.jpg
    61.jpg
    62.jpg
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Some more faces from Xtreme Volume six. I swear once you got use to the art change this was some of the best Storm showings in years. Her powers were just so damn grand all throughout.

Move over iceman. lol

111.jpg
    112.jpg

my fave thing about this volume was how before this storm's powers were described as the strength of her will and body but this whole volume shattered that. It's right after she was in the wheel chair and her legs were still weak but her powers more powerful than ever, as though they were compensating for her weak body.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-10-2020 at 04:58 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Last one. lol. A few more because igor made it clear in his sketches he was using leathers and stuff and not unstable molecules.

145.jpg
    146.jpg
    147.jpg

Same as the following volume where he went into detail on the costumes Storm wore in the arena.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.