Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
Lol I think you misunderstand my “hopes”. The only hope I had for this was that Storm might have a prominent feature in another Dawn of X book. This cover with Storm rising center and the only one with no “sidekick” combined with Chris Robinson’s Storm tease for a book involving Ororo that Vita’s writing, I would say pretty much confirm that’s the case. It’s not a solo but we need Ororo’s mentality/perspective throughout this whole Dawn of X storyline.

I think this is “good” news in a way then! If Vita was placed on a solo then you could bet your ass Coates wouldn’t get the chance anytime soon, if ever. At least the opportunity still exists for your ideal solo team to come into being. Probs be much better than a Vita Storm solo anyway tbh.

This is how I feel as well tbh. If there’s a chance for more exposition from her viewpoint, I’ll take what I can get.

I don’t get the sense that they are “related” to the X-characters in any way really. I think there is going to be some affiliation/correlation between those kids and the X-characters they correspond to. Saw theories that Warren’s sidekick is a kid from X-factor 66 who was the son of Charlotte Jones, who used to date Angel. Her son was shown to idolize angel back in the day so it would make sense for him to grow up to be his “protege” of sorts. Just a theory but it has potential!

D7A0EEEB-B51E-429D-BB41-8ECDC4D01D13.jpg

https://twitter.com/isnownothin/stat...577819136?s=21

excellent point about vita and the solo! that is good news and gives me hope we will get the solo one day! hopefully soon.