Page 187 of 613 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 9190

Joe Quinones, artist of the fantastic Dial H For Hero (2020), posted this awesome art of Storm on his twitter.

12.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Misogyny and white hoods. Period.
    Truth. So much truth here.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Truth. So much truth here.
    You know I live to spill!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

What do we think about this match-up:

STORM VS. CAPTAIN MARVEL

Storm is a goddess come to life. Carol Danvers was in the midst of her transition into Earth’s Mightiest Hero, Captain Marvel. You have an X-Woman torn between sides, as she has loyalties to her people and her husband, Black Panther. You also have an Avenger who is still working on the confidence to step up to be the top tier hero on Earth. These conflicts would have added a great dynamic to what would have been an epic fight.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...we-want-to-see
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

FA8EF77A-8B6B-407A-8F88-131BC5CAAA12.jpg
    Hey idk if you guys saw this, it’s from one of my fav drag queens on the new season of Rupauls Drag Race, she is a big fan of Storm because she is a powerful woman. I really hope Marvel realizes how iconic Storm is and really push her in the MCU.
    Last edited by StormDisciple; 04-05-2020 at 01:31 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    What do we think about this match-up:

STORM VS. CAPTAIN MARVEL

Storm is a goddess come to life. Carol Danvers was in the midst of her transition into Earth’s Mightiest Hero, Captain Marvel. You have an X-Woman torn between sides, as she has loyalties to her people and her husband, Black Panther. You also have an Avenger who is still working on the confidence to step up to be the top tier hero on Earth. These conflicts would have added a great dynamic to what would have been an epic fight.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...we-want-to-see
    These Females will NEVER fight each other. They have A LOT of respect for each other during the time of the Brood Saga. These Two Ladies share a common HATRED for the Brood.

During the Civil War 2 Carol and Ororo were fighting together again against the Brood. So NO. this would NOT be a good fight or match up because these two ladies I can guarantee they will NOT come to Blows.

This Article is full of FOOLISHNESS and looking for Conflict when there is none.

Quote Originally Posted by Amacent View Post
    Joe Quinones, artist of the fantastic Dial H For Hero (2020), posted this awesome art of Storm on his twitter.

12.jpg
    Wow that is great!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    These Females will NEVER fight each other. They have A LOT of respect for each other during the time of the Brood Saga. These Two Ladies share a common HATRED for the Brood.

During the Civil War 2 Carol and Ororo were fighting together again against the Brood. So NO. this would NOT be a good fight or match up because these two ladies I can guarantee they will NOT come to Blows.

This Article is full of FOOLISHNESS and looking for Conflict when there is none.
    The superhero vs superhero trope is all about forced conflict. Some storylines are better done that others, but it's all forced, especially between heroes who've been friends for years.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    The superhero vs superhero trope is all about forced conflict. Some storylines are better done that others, but it's all forced, especially between heroes who've been friends for years.
    Yeah, I know. For a Good Story anyone will fight one another.

But i'm talking about character wise and cannon that these Two Ladies will likely not come to blows.

BANNED

I think OUTSIDE of the X-Men

I think Storm's Female Friends are: Sue Richards, Carol Danvers, Shuir, (MAYBE) Misty Knight??

That's all I can think of.....anyone else agree or am I missing one?

lol that's a great and excellent point but if they did who would win?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I dont think these have been posted. Storm joins the iron studios battle diorama collectibles:

https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2020/...tibles-series/
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-05-2020 at 03:05 PM.

BANNED

That’s just beautiful!!!!

That’s just beautiful!!!!
    it really is. I'm not sure how much it costs though. you didnt answer my question about who would win. I know they wouldnt fight even though isnt Carol going around trying to kill the avengers ir is that an older issue?