Page 228 of 613 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 9190

Storm vs. Hulk would be interesting as they both possess a ton of raw power. Current Hulk is immortal so I don't know if Storm would be able to permanently put him down.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Storm vs. Hulk would be interesting as they both possess a ton of raw power. Current Hulk is immortal so I don't know if Storm would be able to permanently put him down.
    so is sinister from what I understand and he was incapacitated by the synapses attack. I wonder how effective a similar attack would work against him.

and everyone is getting upgrades:

thor becomes cosmic
    hulk immortal
    storm a real goddess

I love it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I would like to see a Storm & Hulk team-up. I think Storm working with both Banner and the Hulk would be exciting to read if done right.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I would like to see a Storm & Hulk team-up. I think Storm working with both Banner and the Hulk would be exciting to read if done right.
    yea that would be. do you think they would work well together considering hulk is impulsive wanting to smash everything and ororo is all about balance, as well as control? their differences could potentially be a good read as you said if done right
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea that would be. do you think they would work well together considering hulk is impulsive wanting to smash everything and ororo is all about balance, as well as control? their differences could potentially be a good read as you said if done right
    Current Hulk is very smart and very cunning. I don't know how well Storm would mesh with him. I think she would get a long fine with the more brutish Savage Hulk as long as he was calm. If he starts to get angry then she's gonna have to put in that work.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

By Jeff Dekal
    Storm by Dekal 02.jpg
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    By Jeff Dekal
    Storm by Dekal 02.jpg
    Looks good but I'm not a fan of the shading on her legs.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Current Hulk is very smart and very cunning. I don't know how well Storm would mesh with him. I think she would get a long fine with the more brutish Savage Hulk as long as he was calm. If he starts to get angry then she's gonna have to put in that work.
    hahaha yes indeed! chile she would have to spam, spam spam, stay far away while trying to do those internal attacks to down an immortal hulk. it wouldnt be easy but I have confidence in the all-goddess

I was speaking of what was revealed in the recent Wakanda Forever Xmen:

And regardless on it being good or not, I think it's very plausible that a Malice who wanted Tchallas love only to see him give it to Ororo would be jealous of our beloved wind rider.
    aka the crackhead

I find it incredibly hard to believe they'll take Lupita's Nakia and turn her into a villain.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I find it incredibly hard to believe they'll take Lupita's Nakia and turn her into a villain.
    That's actually not a bad role for her, could be interesting.

Trying to think when she been evil...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I don't doubt Lupita could play Winston Churchill. I just don't think the trajectory of the character in Black Panther 1 could heel turn into villainy without a huge contrivance. Far more likely she'll go the Jane Foster or the Rachel Dawes route.

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-powerful-than-hulk/

this list is actually quite funny. I'm sure there are some hulk fans who would disagree but at least storm has shown she can beat him before, with the help of cable (albeit she can now replicate that feat by herself now).
    I saw this earlier and thought it was a crap article. Even the few characters that I agree on the list could give Hulk a challenge, what they wrote to defend it is crap.

Colossus is my second favorite X-Man and every time he gone up against the Hulk he's been spanked. Hulk literally snapped his wrist last time they met. As much as I like Peter he can't beat the Hulk in a fight.

Storm can beat the Hulk but she better damn well stay away from him. This line pissed me off: "Hulk is mainly a hand-to-hand combat fighter and may stand a chance against her if he ever got close enough." There is no "may" about it. One blow from the Hulk can KO Storm. She needs to stay of of range and barrage him.

Mimic can imitate the Hulk's powers, but unless that include the stronger when angrier part, the Mimic would eventually be outclassed.

Quicksilver could be stopped by Hulk smashing the ground or his famous thunderclap. Besides that, I am not sure his blows would have much affect on the Hulk anyway.

Beast: The Hulk isn't stupid when he transforms. Beast is a brilliant scientist and he is very strong and agile compared to a human. He’s definitely more agile than Hulk and could probably dodge his attacks for a little while. Eventually though, Hulk would either tag him or just do a thunder clap. And at that point it’s probably fight over. Without some serious plot armor I don’t see Beast having a chance.

Armor: This would be a good fight. I think Hulk would win, but I wouldn't be upset of Armor pulled out a W

Thunderbird: What the what?? How is this even an option? This guy was nowhere near Hulk's strength class. There is just no way.

Bishop: Look, I like Lucas. I really like that he can transmute the energy he absorbed into physical strength as well as energy blast. I've never seen him do anything near the Hulk's class, Even so, he'd have to KO the Hulk quickly before his energy wears out. I don't see that happening at all.

Juggernaut: Another good fight. I'd get my popcorn and watch.

Phoenix: Not a good fight, but Phoenix would win.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    By Jeff Dekal
    Storm by Dekal 02.jpg
    Looks ugly to me. What's wrong with her mouth. Looks like she has the mumps

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    There are a few Malices. There was the original back in '74 who had nothing to do with Ororo(****, she predates her).

The main one is from Priest's run, and she wasn't jealous of Ororo, she was jealous of T'Challa's romantic partner of old school runs, Monica Lynne.

The story you are thinking of is very recent, post MCU BP, post BP/Storm marriage, and is contained to that horrible X-Men/Wakanda crossover. That one is trash.
    The MCU Nakia that has been established with N'yongo in the role, is completely different from the character that became Malice.
    Priest's BLACK PANTHER Nakia was a Dora Milaje who were more than the King's guards, they were his wives in waiting from the different tribes of Wakanda. Its an easier progression to see how a character flaw of immaturity combined with infatuation there can lead Nakia down the path to villainy as Malice because of jealousy when T'Challa chooses an outsider as his bride.
    I can't see Coogler and Feige twisting their narrative that far to make that work. Much easier to have Nakia be absent on a mission and allow Ororo/T'Challa chemistry do its thing. But don't rush to a conclusion. Jean/Logan had a couple of movies before they even got a kiss! Ororo as Logan in the Scott/Jean/Logan triangle, imagine that.