Page 276 of 613 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    The statues that Storm and her friends faced in that Into the Storm mini bear an eerie resemblance to Apocalypse’s first horsemen that they’ve been hyping up. I can’t find the image now, but I remember that one of them had a headpiece almost exactly like the one we’ve seen as the head of a horseman. And another had a symbol for balance, which relates to the dog-headed Horseman that looks like Anubis (who weighed the souls of dead Egyptians in the afterlife).

Another had a hood over his head and a heavily pronounced chin, which seems similar to another horseman. I don’t think there’s anyone quite like the fire-headed dude but I feel like as a whole the two groups have basic design similarities. I doubt they’re the original horsemen, maybe the artists just wanted to use those designs?

That whole mini was saturated with Apocalypse-related material that feels weirdly prophetic in light of his new influence on Krakoa. And the way Storm was fit into that mythology is interesting considering she’s supposed to play a role in X of Swords. It’d be interesting to see if Hickman plays into any of that. Storm’s connection to Egypt whether it be by ancestry or life experiences gives her a lot of opportunities to tie into the new ground he’s been breaking with the history of mutants/mutant magic.
    That would be interesting. Are you referring to this imsge:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

So, I wasn't very impressed with his O5 casting, but I think he nails the Giant Size casting. I still am hoping for a slightly younger take on the MCU X-Men, to put them around Spidey's age, and do something like 18-22 for the main team(casting upwards to 25 or so in real life actors, other than Logan's who should be no more than 35), but within what he's already established, this set feels almost perfect. I am still holding out for a slightly younger cast of relative newbies, but if we got this I would not be mad. I know some of you advocated for his Storm casting, and the video evidence is compelling.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

So, I wasn't very impressed with his O5 casting, but I think he nails the Giant Size casting. I still am hoping for a slightly younger take on the MCU X-Men, to put them around Spidey's age, and do something like 18-22 for the main team(casting upwards to 25 or so in real life actors, other than Logan's who should be no more than 35), but within what he's already established, this set feels almost perfect. I am still holding out for a slightly younger cast of relative newbies, but if we got this I would not be mad. I know some of you advocated for his Storm casting, and the video evidence is compelling.
    I too think he did a decent casting. Especially with Colossus. Not really feeling his Banshee.
    I don't hate his choice for Storm, but would still want someone else for the role.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I too think he did a decent casting. Especially with Colossus. Not really feeling his Banshee.
    I don't hate his choice for Storm, but would still want someone else for the role.
    The only decent choices I saw in there were the ones for Colossus and Wolverine but overall most of these choices are just too old

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    ..................187.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

not feeling her for storm.

Sue's cute but I'm not getting storm from her either.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Who is chopping the ish out of Storm Wiki. It reads so terrible now. Ew. Whoever you are stop. And make sure you add she a Master theift and escape artist. She not just a pickpocketer.
    !!Master theift/Escape Artist!!

And I think they removed her whole magical heritage.

Incredible Member

What do you mean they removed her magical heritage?

She basically unlocked her magical potential her in Black Panther. Instead of using white or dark magic which mostly common. She's uses magic gods use which is divine energy. While we see in her appearance in Magik mini series an older Storm is more than capable of wielding white magic. So Storm is capable of wielding different sources of magical energy at the moment we've only seen one.

she's very pretty. who is she?

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Who is chopping the ish out of Storm Wiki. It reads so terrible now. Ew. Whoever you are stop. And make sure you add she a Master theift and escape artist. She not just a pickpocketer.
    !!Master theift/Escape Artist!!
    Is this wikipedia? which wiki u talking cause the one on wikipedia needs to be scrubbed and started from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The only decent choices I saw in there were the ones for Colossus and Wolverine but overall most of these choices are just too old
    colossus was fine af!!! lolol sign him up asap.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    At any rate some beautiful Storm art:

Wow, this is beautiful! Thank you for posting. Makes me wish artists would experiment with other colors for Ororo’s costumes besides black, white, and gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Wow, this is beautiful! Thank you for posting. Makes me wish artists would experiment with other colors for Ororo’s costumes besides black, white, and gold.
    any time beloved! I saw this and was also blown away by the color and detail!!