Page 303 of 613 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Watching the Old Guard now...

I was a big fan of Kiki Layne prior to Beal Street...

Just dont know if she's at that level as an actress yet. Love the look, but dont know if she will have the gravitas for Storm.
    Just watched that movie last night. It was almost like Emma and Ororo, between Charlize and Kiki. Almost. I don't think Kiki is quite there with the acting, but she does have a nice face and is pretty tall. She's not a homerun, but it was a show of potential. I do hope they make a sequel to the film, though. It wasn't great, but it was kinda cool.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Layne does not read as Storm at all. Looks or presence. I hope she isn't in the running. I am not on any forms of social media so I don't know what is being said. She was ok in the Old Guard film though. I didn't really get Emma Storm vibes from the two characters either. Well, maybe in the airplane scene. I am looking forward to a sequel though if it happens. I was pleasantly entertained. Loved the gay couple as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Love the art, but I think that we should start getting more arts with her newest appearance now. I love her latest appearance.

As far for the Kiki Layne fiasco, I am 50/50 with her. I don't know her, she doesn't scream Storm to me, but I hear that her Manager is working hard to get her the role. If she so desperately wants it, I guess that she can pull-up the part. Plus I am sure Marvel won't pick her up before she proves that she can play Storm.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 07-11-2020 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Layne does not read as Storm at all. Looks or presence. I hope she isn't in the running. I am not on any forms of social media so I don't know what is being said. She was ok in the Old Guard film though. I didn't really get Emma Storm vibes from the two characters either. Well, maybe in the airplane scene. I am looking forward to a sequel though if it happens. I was pleasantly entertained. Loved the gay couple as well.
    I've always thought Charlize would be a great White Queen, and yes, that plane scene made me think of the Emma/Ororo contrast. I don't think Kiki is perfect for Ororo(I would cast even younger, and hopefully someone from eastern Africa), but there's a better Storm in her than in Halle, Alex, or Janelle; I'll say that much.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I love the petty on Twitter it really is a godsend lol
    So when can we expect Storm's "Entanglement" with Forge?

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Attachment 98593

I could get onboard with her.
    She's beautiful. Just maybe isnt there yet technically as an actor. You cant put a sometimes wooden actress opposite someone like Boseman. The lack of craft will stand out.

However, she's still young and has time to improve.

She's beautiful. Just maybe isnt there yet technically as an actor. You cant put a sometimes wooden actress opposite someone like Boseman. The lack of craft will stand out.

However, she's still young and has time to improve.
    As far as I am aware Boseman has a thing for Kiki, and he wants her to have the part. It was mentioned by a few fans of his and Kiki. I think there is a high chance she will be the new Storm, plus he can show her the ropes at how to perform better.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

well storm never had an entanglement with forge but he most certainly had one with mystique. and after the trash is taken out for pickup you never bring it back indoors so dont expect any entanglement of the sort ever.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Niffleheim

Presently, i don't see it happening. Dracula seems more likely to entangle with Ro at this point than poor Forge. By the way Ororo doesn't use ppl and then call it an entanglement she is not a user. That is Fish Mooney's MO
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-11-2020 at 01:47 PM.

BANNED

Any other News about Storm????

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Any other News about Storm????
    shes preggers with tchallas baby.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-11-2020 at 02:38 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

shes preggers with tchallas baby.
    Hopefully a litter of six three boy three girls , one stop shop pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Hopefully a litter of six three boy three girls , one stop shop pregnancy.
    their kids would be an unstoppable superhero squad

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Presently, i don't see it happening. Dracula seems more likely to entangle with Ro at this point than poor Forge. By the way Ororo doesn't use ppl and then call it an entanglement she is not a user. That is Fish Mooney's MO
    oh no.... the jada shade.

forge was a joke and always was abusive to ororo. good riddance.

their kids would be an unstoppable superhero squad
    I live for it. Ones a GodHead , The other is an Avatar for a God.
    Wakanda Magick
    Windrider Magick
    XGene
    Viberanium Empowered .