Page 261 of 613 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 9190
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    You ready????

C'mon BK, that ain't happenin. This whole photo is such a reach that even plasticman couldn't extend to, I think y'all takin this beyonce BP2 thing way too literally.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    C'mon BK, that ain't happenin. This whole photo is such a reach that even plasticman couldn't extend to, I think y'all takin this beyonce way too literally.
    I dont think she is playing storm. as I said, if anything she will maybe do a song or something for the soundtrack.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

Man, i'm just thinking randomly. Marvel cough ike purlmutter cough really screwed over the x men, Reggie got the short end of the stick cause he had no control in over the fate of that marriage they just told him like "yeah we're gonna have to end that marriage cause the big wigs ain't messin with the ops" true story from Reggie himself.

Man, i'm just thinking randomly. Marvel cough ike purlmutter cough really screwed over the x men, Reggie got the short end of the stick cause he had no control in over the fate of that marriage they just told him like "yeah we're gonna have to end that marriage cause the big wigs ain't messin with the ops" true story from Reggie himself.
    yea it was f'd up that the marriage ended due to marvel not fully owning the xmen property. reggie doing that allowed ororo to get visibility beyond the xmen so I'm glad he took the interet he did In the character. its paved the way to the development we now see in her characterization.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

yea it was f'd up that the marriage ended due to marvel not fully owning the xmen property. reggie doing that allowed ororo to get visibility beyond the xmen so I'm glad he took the interet he did In the character. its paved the way to the development we now see in her characterization.
    For real plus they honestly just used the two characters for shock value, the two most reasonable characters reduced to a pretty pointless squabble.

For real plus they honestly just used the two characters for shock value, the two most reasonable characters reduced to a pretty pointless squabble.
    yea jason aaron wrote them so awfully. I couldnt imagine a scenario that either would fight against one another in the manner they did. I'm so grateful coates has did a lot to undo the events from that period.

yea jason aaron wrote them so awfully. I couldnt imagine a scenario that either would fight against one another in the manner they did. I'm so grateful coates has did a lot to undo the events from that period.
    Agreed 100%. I don't think Aaron "gets" Storm. I have yet to be impressed with his writing/portrayal of Storm and how her powers work/function. He's certainly not ready for Hadari Yao either!
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Beyoncé is STORM!!!!!!!!!

Watch.................

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

Watch.................
    image0.jpg

I am not so sure

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed 100%. I don't think Aaron "gets" Storm. I have yet to be impressed with his writing/portrayal of Storm and how her powers work/function. He's certainly not ready for Hadari Yao either!
    he most certainly doesnt get her you're absolutely correct. this is the same man who believed tchalla putting nanites in the atmosphere would stop her powers from working and that she needs weather to use her powers. and let's not even go to the whole being logans side piece.

Watch.................
    ugh i hope not. Halle 2.0 here we come. The only good thing that could come from Beyonce being Storm is she will be vocal, but that could also be a bad thing. lol. If she was smart she would make one of her protege's get the role. Maybe one of the sisters one is doing Ariel the other could do Storm. They are both good actresses on Grownish.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post

I am not so sure
    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    ugh i hope not. Halle 2.0 here we come. The only good thing that could come from Beyonce being Storm is she will be vocal, but that could also be a bad thing. lol. If she was smart she would make one of her protege's get the role. Maybe one of the sisters one is doing Ariel the other could do Storm. They are both good actresses on Grownish.
    Y’all laugh, but it’s possible. I think the rumors are false and have been confirmed she will not be playing Storm.

However, I wouldn’t put it past Marvel or Disney for that matter and surprise us with her showing up. LOL.

Watch.................

BANNED

I love her to death but ya think the woman that has been spending more time on her blog than in the studio will be bothered to care about a superhero role?
    Really? she will test the wig and get tired of it in two hours and just go back to plan her next enourmous comeback stage

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    oh yes give me Chloe Bailey as Storm. I think that she will definitely could use her influence to get her the role like she did for her sister.