Page 103 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2724
  1. #1531
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I'm GLAD she understands that Storm is better at Manipulating the Weather than Thor.
    she wouldn't be allowed on the battle forums she would get banned lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  2. #1532
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post

    well it looks like Jen is drawing the storm pages!!!! werk goddess!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Thank you 2e22e2
    you're welcome boo!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  3. #1533
    U Got Me Str8 Trippin Boo nj06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Her Storm is always on point! Her and Dauterman are making Storm look better than she has in ages. I love it.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

  4. #1534

    Default

    I don't know why people feel the need to keep changing her diadem, especially in a period piece(I assume this is from the Giant Size #1 redo). Cockrum's original design, slightly tweaked by Byrne, is glorious just as it is.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  5. #1535
    ☁ϟ Rosa Snarks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    House Of Almerac
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I don't know why people feel the need to keep changing her diadem, especially in a period piece(I assume this is from the Giant Size #1 redo). Cockrum's original design, slightly tweaked by Byrne, is glorious just as it is.
    And that's on period.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

    ♡♡♡

  6. #1536
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Thank you 2e22e2
    Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Her Storm is always on point! Her and Dauterman are making Storm look better than she has in ages. I love it.
    agreed boo boo. I just love all the love she is getting!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  7. #1537
    Mighty Member BlkGldBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I can't wait for this to come out. Moving into my new apartment in June so this means new wall art. I hope whom ever is doing the Panels for Storm intro does absolute their best.

  8. #1538
    ☁ϟ Rosa Snarks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    House Of Almerac
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    I love how Storm and her fans live rent free in the girl's minds.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

    ♡♡♡

  9. #1539
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I love how Storm and her fans live rent free in the girl's minds.
    why they so obsessed with us??


    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  10. #1540
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    I know most of you will disagree, but I’d like to see Storm and Forge rekindle their relationship, even if they keep it platonic. Forge has really gotten his shit together and I don’t see why Ororo can’t have a side hoe.

  11. #1541
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I know most of you will disagree, but I’d like to see Storm and Forge rekindle their relationship, even if they keep it platonic. Forge has really gotten his shit together and I don’t see why Ororo can’t have a side hoe.
    I think they already have a platonic relationship if I'm not mistaken:



    after he left ororo to go be with mystique forge can kick rocks.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  12. #1542
    Incredible Member Ororo101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    726

    Default

    Y’all.... I know stormphoenix is gonna call me out for being prematurely excited but... just tweeted some info from a couple “spoiler-free” reviews posted today and I CANNOT understate my hype level for this book tomorrow. Few more succulent tidbits given to us regarding Storm’s part in this and I’m stoked beyond belief. I’ll leave the link if anybody is interested...

    https://twitter.com/ororo101/status/...791572993?s=21

  13. #1543
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Y’all.... I know stormphoenix is gonna call me out for being prematurely excited but... just tweeted some info from a couple “spoiler-free” reviews posted today and I CANNOT understate my hype level for this book tomorrow. Few more succulent tidbits given to us regarding Storm’s part in this and I’m stoked beyond belief. I’ll leave the link if anybody is interested...

    https://twitter.com/ororo101/status/...791572993?s=21
    hey boo thanks for sharing!!! I just love your passion for the all-goddess!!!!! I was just reading those reviews. 10/10 and 7/10. I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow but I will say I'm excited as well for all these delicious titles to drop. I hope they all live up to it though.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  14. #1544
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    We’re literally going to be in Hadari Yao’s mind tomorrow.


  15. #1545
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,123

    Default

    im shaking in my boots, the last time those 2 went into a mental jorney we found out just how much of a rat xavier is.
    but since storm is a queen and a babe its gonna be the exact polar oposite, but on the same level

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •