Page 385 of 529 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395435485 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 7933
  1. #5761
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Attachment 99615

    I feel like some of you would enjoy/own this. Cool tee.
    cute shirt!!! you better represent for the all-goddess!!

    I love the bubble caption lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  2. #5762
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    actually it is quite powerful just not explored
    She's using electron manipulation via lightning to change the unstable molecules of her clothes. She has inorganic matter manipulation to manipulate the unstable molecules of her clothes. She can create any outfit she want. This ability improved to the point she can manipulate matter from the air to create clothes too. She has the power to manipulate inorganic objects..So storm has low level inorganic matter manipulation (shown). She could also has organic matter manipulation. If we look at what she did to Stardust.
    Not to mention didn't she manipulate that water dude, can't remember his name by turning him from water to humidity.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  3. #5763
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Not to mention didn't she manipulate that water dude, can't remember his name by turning him from water to humidity.
    she sure did. hydroman:

    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  4. #5764
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she sure did. hydroman:

    i'm no scientist but isn't that a version of turning matter from one state to another?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  5. #5765
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Y'all want a quick giggle. Go check out this twitter user's account name. Queen Storm's impact knows no boundaries lol
    https://twitter.com/DecodnLyfe
    and aww that post from viola was really cool. i don't use twitter but looking down at his page she owns the house she was born in now. That's really cool. Us August babies be doing THAT. lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  6. #5766
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    i'm no scientist but isn't that a version of turning matter from one state to another?
    hmmm that's a good question. I'm going to say its not a phase change simply because he was converted to humidity and not steam. phase change occurs when you increase to the boiling point of water where liquid turns to gas. in this case she just atomized the water and dispersed it in the air.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  7. #5767
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Y'all want a quick giggle. Go check out this twitter user's account name. Queen Storm's impact knows no boundaries lol
    https://twitter.com/DecodnLyfe
    lolol storm fans are hilarious
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  8. #5768
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    i'm no scientist but isn't that a version of turning matter from one state to another?
    Yes he went from liquid to gas

    She's definitely a matter manipulator with elements and making cloths.

    But she has the ability to be like Meggan with her powers. Meggan can become one with objects to the point the electrons, protons and etc are one with one. Just like when she phased through that wall.

  9. #5769
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    actually it is quite powerful just not explored
    She's using electron manipulation via lightning to change the unstable molecules of her clothes. She has inorganic matter manipulation to manipulate the unstable molecules of her clothes. She can create any outfit she want. This ability improved to the point she can manipulate matter from the air to create clothes too. She has the power to manipulate inorganic objects..So storm has low level inorganic matter manipulation (shown). She could also has organic matter manipulation. If we look at what she did to Stardust.
    But...she would not be able to do it if the costume was not made of unstable molecules. She can't shoot lightning at Black Panther's costume and change his vibranium suit into civilian clothing...for example.

    As for the Hydroman beat-down...
    Liquid turns to gas via the application of heat...which Storm controls and theoretically applied. Hence..."humidity" .
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-11-2020 at 02:18 PM.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  10. #5770
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    But...she would not be able to do it if the costume was not made of unstable molecules. She can't shoot lightning at Black Panther's costume and change his vibranium suit into civilian clothing...for example.

    As for the Hydroman beat-down...
    Liquid turns to gas via the application of heat...which Storm controls.
    She already made an outfit from thin air using her electron manipulation. This is something she has only done for herself. Actually she could affect BP clothing. Electron manipulation is a sub power of electricity. The sub power of electron manipulation is matter manipulation. Which is why I said the ability is powerful but is not explored enough. She has the power to do both inorganic and organic matter manipulation. The electromagnetic energy is a very versatile powerset

  11. #5771
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Yes he went from liquid to gas

    She's definitely a matter manipulator with elements and making cloths.

    But she has the ability to be like Meggan with her powers. Meggan can become one with objects to the point the electrons, protons and etc are one with one. Just like when she phased through that wall.
    Her powers are definitely untapped still. People forget she controls the very primary sources of energy themselves she just happens to use them to create weather but to each their own. What stands out to me is in that page with gambit her clothes are on the ground by the rock and she is in the center of the water as evident by the wind ruffle in the water beneath them so unless she teleported her fabrics to her, which means Storm can teleport matter via lightning and then shape it, there was nothing for her to change into clothing. I even tried to stretch my mind with devil advocate and was thinking well maybe she used some of Remy's material but he wasn't missing a piece of clothing when they landed.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  12. #5772
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,315

    Default

    Storm has performed phase changes many many times. Anytime we see her freeze water or anything for that mater is a display of phase change. I'm not sure I've seen her do the opposite where she has directly converted ice/water to steam. Humidity is still water but just small enough to be captured in the air. HUMIDITY IS NOT PHASE CHANGE LOVES.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-11-2020 at 02:56 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  13. #5773
    Incredible Member Micabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    But...she would not be able to do it if the costume was not made of unstable molecules. She can't shoot lightning at Black Panther's costume and change his vibranium suit into civilian clothing...for example.

    As for the Hydroman beat-down...
    Liquid turns to gas via the application of heat...which Storm controls and theoretically applied. Hence..."humidity" .
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Storm has performed phase changes many many times. Anytime we see her freeze water or anything for that mater is a display of phase change. I'm not sure I've seen her do the opposite where she has directly converted ice/water to steam.
    I'd love to see Ororo use her electron manipulation ability to conjure up enough food for fifty.

  14. #5774
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I'd love to see Ororo use her electron manipulation ability to conjure up enough food for fifty.
    don't hold your breathe there. unless she is in the Trion dimension and then anything is possible.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  15. #5775
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    California
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Lol his icon face is exactly how mine be when i be looking in this thread sometime. Let me find out we fam. lol
    i died when I read his name but I can't stand that song lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •