Page 37 of 121 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1813
  1. #541
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,731

    Default

    And they decided to have an X-Leadership in General type of interview.

    Why is that "particularly egregious"?
    None of us work at AiPT and get to decide which questions get chosen or not; what form the article should take; what pictures should be used.

    The twitter poster is very rude for attacking Chris and Jordan in that way...he doesn't know them that well to make such judgments based on his hurt sensibilities.
    So what if there were a million questions about Storm? They didn't have to choose a single one if they didn't want to. (Perhaps they thought those questions have already been asked and answered). That's their prerogative. Isn't it?

    And if it's not "surprising"...why the attitude and angst?
    So he's disappointed...and? It's not their fault he feels that way...it's his own for having such expectations in the first place, knowing fully well that they may not be met. And from that perspective...who's the one "lacking in self-awareness"?
    Answer: it's not Chris or Jordan.
    Because they are not the one sitting and stewing in their own hurt.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 01-20-2020 at 03:40 PM.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  2. #542
    Mighty Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you know this could be a pic from where she is taken prisoner or abducted leading to emma and jean needing to save her in uncanny :/
    perhaps, but the art screamed "covers" since the art in it seems to be all covers
    also dauterman's inside art never has that type of dramatic lighting, its very aparent to his mauraders covers

  3. #543
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    perhaps, but the art screamed "covers" since the art in it seems to be all covers
    oh I gotcha. I thought it was interior art. thanks boo.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  4. #544
    Incredible Member Ororo101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And they decided to have an X-Leadership in General type of interview.

    Why is that "particularly egregious"?
    None of us work at AiPT and get to decide which questions get chosen or not; what form the article should take; what pictures should be used.

    The twitter poster is very rude for attacking Chris and Jordan in that way...he doesn't know them that well to make such judgments based on his hurt sensibilities.
    So what if there were a million questions about Storm? They didn't have to choose a single one if they didn't want to. (Perhaps they thought those questions have already been asked and answered). That's their prerogative. Isn't it?

    And if it's not "surprising"...why the attitude and angst?
    So he's disappointed...and? It's not their fault he feels that way...it's his own for having such expectations in the first place, knowing fully well that they may not be met. And from that perspective...who's the one "lacking in self-awareness"?
    Answer: it's not Chris or Jordan.
    Because they are not the one sitting and stewing in their own hurt.

    Sigh... you’re right. Idk why anyone bothers to get upset about anything that happens in comics or at Marvel in general. We don’t work there so we shouldn’t have any say, much less opinions on anything. It’s just dumb that people don’t blindly accept what is given to them without question. Idk what’s wrong with us. Thanks for pointing that out man, really got off out of line there for a minute.

  5. #545
    Mighty Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh I gotcha. I thought it was interior art. thanks boo.
    im speculating so you can end up right, but every other teaser looked like a cover teaser, and the picture itself has a strange and dramatic colouring that looks more like a cover than one of dauterman's insides, who from my memory of his work on mighty thor are more simple and realistic to match his impressive art

  6. #546
    Mighty Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And they decided to have an X-Leadership in General type of interview.

    Why is that "particularly egregious"?
    None of us work at AiPT and get to decide which questions get chosen or not; what form the article should take; what pictures should be used.

    The twitter poster is very rude for attacking Chris and Jordan in that way...he doesn't know them that well to make such judgments based on his hurt sensibilities.
    So what if there were a million questions about Storm? They didn't have to choose a single one if they didn't want to. (Perhaps they thought those questions have already been asked and answered). That's their prerogative. Isn't it?

    And if it's not "surprising"...why the attitude and angst?
    So he's disappointed...and? It's not their fault he feels that way...it's his own for having such expectations in the first place, knowing fully well that they may not be met. And from that perspective...who's the one "lacking in self-awareness"?
    Answer: it's not Chris or Jordan.
    Because they are not the one sitting and stewing in their own hurt.
    its not atacking its criticism, valid one, in their official professional accounts. even if with heated language (and barely compared to what twitter can produce) the point of criticism still stands and people can and should speak up, especialy with an historic issue that is ororo's mistreatment.

    If you are not anoyed at this thats fine but dont try to stop others from expressing their concerns because you dont share them, or downplaying them.
    Last edited by Ferro; 01-20-2020 at 03:53 PM.

  7. #547
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    10,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Sigh... you’re right. Idk why anyone bothers to get upset about anything that happens in comics or at Marvel in general. We don’t work there so we shouldn’t have any say, much less opinions on anything. It’s just dumb that people don’t blindly accept what is given to them without question. Idk what’s wrong with us. Thanks for pointing that out man, really got off out of line there for a minute.
    Co-sign on this.

  8. #548
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,731

    Default

    Oh For goddess' sake!
    Why can't anyone ever read what's in front of them without trying to add spins and alternative meanings to suit themselves? I said and indicated nothing of the sort.
    Is that so very difficult to do?

    If you want to get upset over something that is out of your control, go right ahead knock yourselves out...but being shytty to others because you feel shytty is...well...shytty.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  9. #549
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Sigh... you’re right. Idk why anyone bothers to get upset about anything that happens in comics or at Marvel in general. We don’t work there so we shouldn’t have any say, much less opinions on anything. It’s just dumb that people don’t blindly accept what is given to them without question. Idk what’s wrong with us. Thanks for pointing that out man, really got off out of line there for a minute.
    lolol bish I'm dead lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  10. #550
    Ultimate Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    10,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Can anyone find yet original tweet that they drew the questions from? Because according to this man, there were actually a lot of questions about Storm that just went ignored. Not as was insinuated that there weren’t enough questions about her.

    Attachment 91940
    https://twitter.com/AIPTcomics/statu...77328364351488

    i saw at least 3 people asking Storm questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Oh For goddess' sake!
    Why can't anyone ever read what's in front of them without trying to add spins and alternative meanings to suit themselves? I said and indicated nothing of the sort.
    Is that so very difficult to do?

    If you want to get upset over something that is out of your control, go right ahead knock yourselves out...but being shytty to others because you feel shytty is...well...shytty.
    Everything is out of control, that is life

  11. #551
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    10,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Oh For goddess' sake!
    Why can't anyone ever read what's in front of them without trying to add spins and alternative meanings to suit themselves? I said and indicated nothing of the sort.
    Is that so very difficult to do?

    If you want to get upset over something that is out of your control, go right ahead knock yourselves out...but being shytty to others because you feel shytty is...well...shytty.
    People have different opinions about things and express them as they see fit. Even if it's beyond their control as you say, they have a right to that opinion and speaking to things they have issues with or disagree with. As long as it's not threatening or disrespectful, it's what it is.

    That's the nature of being human.

  12. #552
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    16,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    https://twitter.com/AIPTcomics/statu...77328364351488

    i saw at least 3 people asking Storm questions



    Everything is out of control, that is life
    I came across 6 different questions about storm all relevant to leadership.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  13. #553
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    People have different opinions about things and express them as they see fit. Even if it's beyond their control as you say, they have a right to that opinion and speaking to things they have issues with or disagree with. As long as it's not threatening or disrespectful, it's what it is.

    That's the nature of being human.
    Being human is also knowing whats right and wrong. It's about making responsible decisions.
    That twitter post was disrespectful and incited disrespect...and why? Because he felt personally aggrieved over a matter that wasn't directly pointed at him.
    So...either you call it out for what it is or you enable it (when it suits your purpose).
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  14. #554
    Incredible Member Kitty&Piotr<3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    629

    Default

    There wasn't anything wrong with that post. The truth is blunt sometimes and the convenient forgetting about Storm is pointed and personal.
    "Cyclops loves wilted roses because they remind him of dead redheads."
    -Gail

  15. #555
    The Professional Marvell2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    All Along The Watchtower
    Posts
    10,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Being human is also knowing whats right and wrong. It's about making responsible decisions.
    That twitter post was disrespectful and incited disrespect...and why? Because he felt personally aggrieved over a matter that wasn't directly pointed at him.
    So...either you call it out for what it is or you enable it (when it suits your purpose).
    That's the thing, we have the right to point out things that we agree or disagree with on either side of the argument.

    And everyone doesn't make responsible decisions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •