Page 98 of 613 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post

Storm looks dope here. I like the barefoot/hair-down combo as it makes her look like she wants to be both unrestrained and focused. It seems like she is gearing up for a major attack.
    she does look dope af. I love it!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I already said that.

Pay Attention Kyss!!
    I agree.

She needs to be in Space More Often. That’s the only way we get more development with her Cosmic Weather.

Ah, Good Times. This was a good attack. Caught him off guard.

and I was the one who said it could be storm generating the heat but you gave credit to my boo gp. #boom

I need her to do more weather in space. so I completely agree.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-23-2020 at 03:15 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    and I was the one who said it could be storm generating the heat but you gave credit to my boo gp. #boom

I need her to do more weather in space.
    Yup, the heat connection was all you, BK. If the preview panels are in order, the segue from a focused Storm to the symbiote talking about the heat he feels but, interestingly, Kilmonger doesn't, the implication is that Storm is causing the heat. Well, I already know, no matter what happens with BP and X-Men on Wed, this thread will be the place to be. Looking at you Stormphoenix.

Stormphoenix and BK make my day. Don't you guys ever change.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Yup, the heat connection was all you, BK. If the preview panels are in order, the segue from a focused Storm to the symbiote talking about the heat he feels but, interestingly, Kilmonger doesn't, the implication is that Storm is causing the heat. Well, I already know, no matter what happens with BP and X-Men on Wed, this thread will be the place to be. Looking at you Stormphoenix.

yea I cant wait until weds!!!! And SP is my boo but the goddess is not happy with him as he speaks ill on Ororo and BP. She will smite him if he continues with his blasphemous ways.

BANNED

What you mean??? I’m always on this thread.......

Though I feel whatever happens on BP, Giant Size and X-Men v FF people are going to be salty about some things. I don’t know what but I feel it in my Nuggets.

yea I cant wait until weds!!!! And SP is my boo but the goddess is not happy with him as he speaks ill on Ororo and BP. She will smite him if he continues with his blasphemous ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflykyss View Post

I need her to do more weather in space. so I completely agree.
    You said that??? Ugh I hope your wrong.

I’m not your Boo. Your my Enemy. You are Emma and I’m Storm don’t make me Slap You.
    73ABB51E-3B8F-42C3-9C79-B452AE34DC14.jpg
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 02-23-2020 at 04:37 PM.

BANNED

Anyway, this Wednesday I sense that people will be Mad and Salty!!!!!

I’m telling you Storm Fans. I feel it in mah, Nuggets.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 02-23-2020 at 04:40 PM.

Though I feel whatever happens on BP, Giant Size and X-Men v FF people are going to be salty about some things. I don’t know what but I feel it in my Nuggets.

I’m not your Boo. Your my Enemy. You are Emma and I’m Storm don’t make me Slap You.
    I would never be that plastic fake t!tty bish; that's you honeybee.

and yes I sure did go back a few pages.

BANNED

I would never be that plastic fake t!tty bish; that's you honeybee.

and yes I sure did go back a few pages.
    Nope that’s you. I already slapped you Emma don’t make me punch you now.

Oh, X-Men vs FF is also due out Wed. I was unaware. Ha, it's going to be on and poppin' this Wednesday up in here. LOL. Nope, no writer can please all the fans. If I was a comic book writer, I wouldn't even try because okay, let's be real, we are a little crazy. And, hell, some of us are more than a little touched when it comes to our fav characters.

BANNED

Oh, X-Men vs FF is also due out Wed. I was unaware. Ha, it's going to be on and poppin' this Wednesday up in here. LOL. Nope, no writer can please all the fans. If I was a comic book writer, I wouldn't even try because okay, let's be real, we are a little crazy. And, hell, some of us are more than a little touched when it comes to our fav characters.
    That’s why I said people are going to be Salty: Regular Fans, Jean Fans, Storm Fans, Emma Fans, X-Men fans, Black Panther Fans, FF Fans. Anyone of these fanbase SOMEONE is going to be salty of the outcomes of these Books.

I’m telling you watch. My nuggets never lie.

That’s why I said people are going to be Salty: Regular Fans, Jean Fans, Storm Fans, Emma Fans, X-Men fans, Black Panther Fans, FF Fans. Anyone of these fanbase SOMEONE is going to be salty of the outcomes of these Books.

I’m telling you watch. My nuggets never lie.
    You tell no lies. LOL. It is good that Ororo is getting so much exposure. But I also want quality exposure. I know you don't care for Coates but I do think, out of the current people who writes her, he's written the best depiction of the character. He has also done it consistently. But this thread will soon be on fire. In the best, most enjoyable way.

Nope that’s you. I already slapped you Emma don’t make me punch you now.
    how you gone slap yourself emma?? have you taken your meds today??

BANNED

You tell no lies. LOL. It is good that Ororo is getting so much exposure. But I also want quality exposure. I know you don't care for Coates but I do think, out of the current people who writes her, he's written the best depiction of the character. He has also done it consistently. But this thread will soon be on fire. In the best, most enjoyable way.
    I don’t Hate Coates I think he’s just boring. BUT I do acknowledge that he writes Storm good. But I also believe that Hickman, Duggan as of now these 3 People seem to know how to write Storm. And I’m very impressed. Although, each person has their flaws, but from what I have seen: Coates, Duggan, Hickman can WRITE STORM.

I agree about the exposure. That’s why I am thankful for what we get with Storm. This woman is slowly appearing everywhere and I am happy. It does Suck to be a Fan of another mutant that is not remotely important. So, I’m happy. But yes Wednesday is going to be a HUGE ARGUMENT of Storm in Black Panther. What happened to Storm in Giant Size and if Storm is going to Dr.Doom in X-Men vs FF.

**** is about to go down and my Nuggets is never wrong.

how you gone slap yourself emma?? have you taken your meds today??
    Emma stop talking to yourself. Geez I must have slapped you too hard.

I didnt know you didnt like coates. why is it you dont care for him?

I don’t Hate Coates I think he’s just boring. BUT I do acknowledge that he writes Storm good. But I also believe that Hickman, Duggan as of now these 3 People seem to know how to write Storm. And I’m very impressed. Although, each person has their flaws, but from what I have seen: Coates, Duggan, Hickman can WRITE STORM.

I agree about the exposure. That’s why I am thankful for what we get with Storm. This woman is slowly appearing everywhere and I am happy. It does Suck to be a Fan of another mutant that is not remotely important. So, I’m happy. But yes Wednesday is going to be a HUGE ARGUMENT of Storm in Black Panther. What happened to Storm in Giant Size and if Storm is going to Dr.Doom in X-Men vs FF.

**** is about to go down and my Nuggets is never wrong.

Emma stop talking to yourself. Geez I must have slapped you too hard.
    your talk about everything that is happening on Wednesday really does have me excited beyond belief. I dont think storm and doom will come to blows but we be pleasantly surprised.

I do hope we get some amazing feats from ororo. it's been a long time coming.