Page 361 of 613 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    can she control water or can she control elements that affects water? I always try to distinguish it that I haven't seen her controlling water per se but i have seen her using temperature to change the state of water or use air to mold water in to a bubble to go under water then i come to the conclusion that it is just semantics because it falls under water manipulation regardless
    She controlled the currents in water itself like the wind to lift the entire blackbird from the bottom of the ocean. She wasnt sure she could do it at first much like space but she did. And then we saw her produce the water to create the image of jean in house of x. so she has directly controlled water. water is a element so basically she controlled the hydrospehere like she would the atmosphere.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Storm serving lerks:

Long white hooded coat with pink dress underneath, Storm wasn't afraid to wear colours, notice the gold necklace as well

Niffleheim

and her signature lightning earrings should her earrings change with the season?

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    She controlled the currents in water itself like the wind to lift the entire blackbird from the bottom of the ocean. She wasnt sure she could do it at first much like space but she did. And then we saw her produce the water to create the image of jean in house of x. so she has directly controlled water. water is a element so basically she controlled the hydrospehere like she would the atmosphere.
    More Storm manipulating water... "a heavier medium" from Uncanny #124 when the team got trapped in Murderworld.
    storm water.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    wait you mean you think she can do this in space? how so?
    Sorry, work. I missed your post.

if she can manipulate atoms, she can make an breatherable atmosphere.

6157606-5197858505-43481.jpg
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    One of my favorite frontispieces by Arthur Adams in CLASSIC X-MEN was the one for the reprint of the issue with the outer space solar winds feat.
    Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    Storm serving lerks:

Long white hooded coat with pink dress underneath, Storm wasn't afraid to wear colours, notice the gold necklace as well
    yassss!!!! now let me add one to the mix:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Two more lerks:

First is a short bob, all in one white Cape suit with boob window. This suit is for business, Storm gon wreck ya in it

This next one is for party, Storm serving a red wig and corset, full length boots and arm gloves and a silver Kenyan style necklace.

can she control water or can she control elements that affects water? I always try to distinguish it that I haven't seen her controlling water per se but i have seen her using temperature to change the state of water or use air to mold water in to a bubble to go under water then i come to the conclusion that it is just semantics because it falls under water manipulation regardless
    as mentioned Ororo can directly manipulate the water:

Screenshot_20200731-150449_Samsung Internet.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Sorry, work. I missed your post.

if she can manipulate atoms, she can make an breatherable atmosphere.

6157606-5197858505-43481.jpg
    oh yeah thats a good point. she's already created an atmosphere of hydrogen ions around silver surfer. thanks boo!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Two more lerks:

First is a short bob, all in one white Cape suit with boob window. This suit is for business, Storm gon wreck ya in it

This next one is for party, Storm serving a red wig and corset, full length boots and arm gloves and a silver Kenyan style necklace.
    Serving body and face on date night with her man:

Niffleheim

as mentioned Ororo can directly manipulate the water:

Screenshot_20200731-150449_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Sorry if i come off pedantic but Ororo controlling currents is an extension of her powers but i still have a block in making the leap of her directly controlling water. Can she directly control a body of water without using external factors like currents?

Niffleheim

I'm getting Janet Jackson with this look and wardrobe.

Sorry if i come off pedantic but Ororo controlling currents is an extension of her powers but i still have a block in making the leap of her directly controlling water. Can she directly control a body of water without using external factors like currents?
    Remember that Ororo controls the energies and natural forces that exist in the natural world:

energy would include things such as electromagnetic, thermal, radiation, etc.
    natural forces would include things such as gravity, weak forces, etc.

we haven't seen her manipulate all aspects of nature (such as gravity) that she should be able to command as much of her display of power is exhibited in the form of weather. However, the same energies (electrons for example) that make up weather also can be found in water. Her connection to the energies/forces found in small and large bodies of water allows her to control it. We saw her do this recently in HoX:

note: the water they are standing in has no current and is not free-flowing.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-03-2020 at 02:16 PM.

I'm getting Janet Jackson with this look and wardrobe.
    coipel's storm always gave me Janet realness:

Niffleheim

Remember that Ororo controls the energies and natural forces that exist in the natural world:

energy would include things such as electromagnetic, thermal, radiation, etc.
    natural forces would include things such as gravity, weak forces, etc.

we haven't seen her manipulate all aspects of nature (such as gravity) that she should be able to command as much of her display of power is exhibited in the form of weather. However, the same energies (electrons for example) that make up weather also can be found in water. Her connection to the energies/forces found in small and large bodies of water allows her to control it. We saw her do this recently in HoX:

note: the water they are standing in has no current and is not free-flowing.

This is within her power set so i believed this even before posing my question I guess my problem is i equate directly controlling water to water-benders like Katara and Mera who have the mastery but their scope is really small while Ororo may not have their finesse but beats them because her scope is big when she creates storms and even a tsunami