Page 97 of 613 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197597 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Oh, I definitely take your point about Nakia on the cover. But it could simply mean some kind of confrontation between Nakia and N'Jadaka. It might be too on the nose with the cover to have her be a traitor. I wouldn't care if Coates went that route but I think it would take away from a lot of what he's built up, including the conversation between Ororo and Nakia. When Ororo learned of T'Challa and Nakia's relationship, she researched the woman and deemed her an honorable and trustworthy soldier/person. I don't know if Coates would undermine T'Challa's and Ororo's good sense about a person. It does still beg the question as to who is the spy.

So, BP #21 and Giant Size X-Men with Storm are this Wednesday. Depending on her depiction in each, this Wednesday could be awesome for Storm fans.
    that's true too. maybe she tries to confront him or is captured and then killed by him. and food point about ororo researching her. hopefully we find out what happened to her and m'Baku this issue.

and yes@!! I cant wait until weds!!! I think it's going to be a damn good day!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Chadwick is already in his early 40s though.
    That's why I said well into his 40's. He's already 42. They are only just beginning to write the script for BP2, probably won't be shot until next year, come out the year after that. So, BP1 2018, BP2 2022, BP3 2026? By then Chadwick is 48. Meanwhile, the first X-Men movie is probably not coming at the earliest until 2024/2025, and they could run for 10-15 years given how long the Infinity Saga took. There's no way they marry Ororo off before they even get the X-Men going. It wouldn't even surprise me if they take T'Challa off the board at some point and make Shuri BP.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm saving myself for you boo!!

I think it will be more than space lightning the latter pages the symbiote asks if it was getting hot.

Oh dang. What if she making a star? I know its unlikely but its within her power.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Oh dang. What if she making a star? I know its unlikely but its within her power.
    I've been hearing so many theories from fellow friends and storm fans what she could be doing here and everything I've heard has me excited af including what you said!! weds needs to hurry up and come.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I'd hope so. But if we go by the art, I doubt it
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Either Way we are going to get a Good Power Display.
    Base Storm- we all know what she is capable of, but I’d like for it to go a bit further. Like Creating a Cosmic ThunderStorm or Radiation Manipulation.

Goddess Storm- Id like for her to have some form of Cosmic Awareness, with her mind in that State is like her to sense everything. And if she does use her powers it should be in a way that’s beneficial to her team and destructive to her enemies. .

........Watch ya mouth LAM!!! Watch It. Doth I summon thy wrath upon you.

Anywho’s your most likely right. Not just only a Big Bolt more like a Chain Lightning but on a bigger scale.
    cosmic storm and radiation are all things she should be able to do as a mutant. we need to finally see how her abilities as a mutant differ from that of a goddess. right now all we know for certain is that she can stop unnatural weather, defeat adversary, and rests about it. but seeing her meditate in that manner makes me think it will be more than a weather display.

I'll be happy if she does anything related to cosmic weather, such an embarrissingly underdeveloped branch of her power.

I was rereading the FF run with her and BP, and she kinda made a small star that held Silver Surfer for like, several minutes(long enough for Epoch to introduce that Gravity kid). It was a patch of hydrogen that she ignited with lightning, which is essentially what a star is, more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I was rereading the FF run with her and BP, and she kinda made a small star that held Silver Surfer for like, several minutes(long enough for Epoch to introduce that Gravity kid). It was a patch of hydrogen that she ignited with lightning, which is essentially what a star is, more or less.
    Good point sir. I also wanna point out her flying on solar winds.
    BATTLE.jpg
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I'd love to see Ororo debut in BP2 as a goddess, but I sincerely doubt they would marry her off in her MCU debut. That means it would be years before they circle back to BP3, by which time Chadwick will be well into his 40s. Time and tide wait for no man.
    Do you have any proof why they will not or should not marry Ororo off to Black Panther in the MCU? If not they have every right to marry her off to Black panther in the MCU if that's what they want

First of all, calm down.

Secondly, no one knows anything because the scripts haven't even been written yet. It's called speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I'll be happy if she does anything related to cosmic weather, such an embarrissingly underdeveloped branch of her power.
    yes agreed. especially when you have some weiters who've expressed her powers dont work in space:/.

Storm looks dope here. I like the barefoot/hair-down combo as it makes her look like she wants to be both unrestrained and focused. It seems like she is gearing up for a major attack.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    cosmic storm and radiation are all things she should be able to do as a mutant. we need to finally see how her abilities as a mutant differ from that of a goddess. right now all we know for certain is that she can stop unnatural weather, defeat adversary, and rests about it. but seeing her meditate in that manner makes me think it will be more than a weather display.
    I already said that.

Pay Attention Kyss!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I agree.

She needs to be in Space More Often. That’s the only way we get more development with her Cosmic Weather.

Good point sir. I also wanna point out her flying on solar winds.
    BATTLE.jpg
    Ah, Good Times. This was a good attack. Caught him off guard.