Page 179 of 613 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 9190

ACED3777-ED63-48FB-8BC2-6D3F90F897CA.jpg

There is a new version of Storm in the MCOC game. She has some nice animations.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    He picked Wakanda over his wife. The Avengers just happened to be on that side too. Doing that is within character.
    no he most certainly chose the avengers. instead of talking with his wife he backed down to captain america's order (imagine if coates had him taking orders like this the world would end for some). does that seem in character to you? because i would imagine tchalla would have told steve to shove it so he could talk to his wife.

this was the precursor that led to the avengers invading utopia and taking hope hiding her in wakanda. namor then flooded wakanda to "flush" her out of hiding, which then forced tchalla to annul the marriage. had he not listened to steve that entire situation could haveneen avoided.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-01-2020 at 12:27 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    no he most certainly chose the avengers. instead of talking with his wife he backed down to captain america's order (imagine if coates had him taking orders like this the world would end for some). does that seem in character to you? because i would imagine tchalla would have told steve to shove it so he could talk to his wife.

this was the precursor that led to the avengers invading utopia and taking hope hiding her in wakanda. namor then flooded wakanda to "flush" her out of hiding, which then forced tchalla to annul the marriage. had he not listened to steve that entire situation could haveneen avoided.
    Lol. Storm didn't even stay to hear what he had to say. She just walked out once he said Phoenix. Wolverine is on there and he stayed. Their marriage ending is her fault.

Storm was lame in that scene! It was messed up that she just up and left WITHOUT defending the Phoenix and sharing her experience with Jean. She just let Wolverine lie which led to the war with the X-men. i always hated this scene because she could have spoke up but she didnt.

Lol. Storm didn't even stay to hear what he had to say. She just walked out once he said Phoenix. Wolverine is on there and he stayed. Their marriage ending is her fault.
    I actually gave Storm much kudos and respect for not sticking around. She already knew what her decision was and instead of listening to all the intel when she knew where she had to be she respected that that was an avenger meeting and it would have been imo not very honorable to listen to the plans when she knew she had no intent on helping them.

I find it hard to believe if this scene played out with Sue and Reed and they got divorced people would be blaming Sue. Despite what happened as a couple in that situation tchalla should have followed his instict to go after his wife. No decisions had to be made beyond going after her at that point. That's when i knew the marriage was over.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I actually gave Storm much kudos and respect for not sticking around. She already knew what her decision was and instead of listening to all the intel when she knew where she had to be she respected that that was an avenger meeting and it would have been imo not very honorable to listen to the plans when she knew she had no intent on helping them.

I find it hard to believe if this scene played out with Sue and Reed and they got divorced people would be blaming Sue. Despite what happened as a couple in that situation tchalla should have followed his instict to go after his wife. No decisions had to be made beyond going after her at that point. That's when i knew the marriage was over.
    What did she know? Jean is still dead. Was Hope associated with the Phoenix already? I didn't most Xmen at the time. I knew they thought she was a Messiah, but not sure on details.

I cant applaud someone for bit listening to info. As far as she knew they could have transported Hope to another part of the galaxy to see if the Phoenix change directions.

So glad I never collected AvX or its preceding texts.

So Storm, Wolverine, and CAPTAIN BRITAIN aren't the Avengers' TOP people for dealing with Phoenix?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    ACED3777-ED63-48FB-8BC2-6D3F90F897CA.jpg

There is a new version of Storm in the MCOC game. She has some nice animations.
    How do you know that’s Storm? That’s pretty Cool they made a Sorcerer Supreme Version of her. Wait......why is she Blue??

Why would she need to? She had been dealing with the Phoenix virtually since becoming an xmen. her feeling the need to leave did not mean tchalla should have let her depart without trying to talk to her as Steve instructed. The next time he chose to engage with her was when he and the avengers invaded Utopia. Ororo even tries to have a conversation in the regard and he chose to be combative and aligned to what the avengers were doing:

As everyone was fighting Ororo was trying to be the level head and reached out to Tchalla but he wanted to continue down the path of division and combat:

That said, Ororo wasnt responsible for the marriage ending t'challa made that decision after she tried to help him and the wakandans (which btw was his fault for kidnapping hope in the first place):

You conveniently didnt answer the captain America question if that was in character lol?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-01-2020 at 10:08 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Why would she need to? She had been dealing with the Phoenix virtually since becoming an xmen. her feeling the need to leave did not mean tchalla should have let her depart without trying to talk to her as Steve instructed. The next time he chose to engage with her was when he and the avengers invaded Utopia. Ororo even tries to have a conversation in the regard and he chose to be combative and aligned to what the avengers were doing:

As everyone was fighting Ororo was trying to be the level head and reached out to Tchalla but he wanted to continue down the path of division and combat:

That said, Ororo wasnt responsible for the marriage ending t'challa made that decision after she tried to help him and the wakandans (which btw was his fault for kidnapping hope in the first place):

You conveniently didnt answer the question if that was in character lol?
    Of course it's not on character. But neither is what Storm does. She wouldn't have had to ask why this is happening if she stayed for the meeting. The time to talk was when she had the Avengers in a room going over a plan. Nobody in the event is acting in character. That's why nobody likes it. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    How do you know that’s Storm? That’s pretty Cool they made a Sorcerer Supreme Version of her. Wait......why is she Blue??
    Storm is on the right. She is a follower of Apocalypse. It’s starts today so not sure everything about her yet. I’ll try to find her gameplay video

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Storm is on the right. She is a follower of Apocalypse. It’s starts today so not sure everything about her yet. I’ll try to find her gameplay video

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    oooh, that's really cool. Thank You yes let us know :-)

Of course it's not on character. But neither is what Storm does. She wouldn't have had to ask why this is happening if she stayed for the meeting. The time to talk was when she had the Avengers in a room going over a plan. Nobody in the event is acting in character. That's why nobody likes it. Lol.
    it was all hot mess i would agree but i dont think you can comclude from those events the marriahe eneing was her fault.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...anther-2.html/

Idk how i'd feel about this. I'd prefer field leader Storm.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡