Page 410 of 613 FirstFirst ... 310360400406407408409410411412413414420460510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Based on Coates history of writing solos, I'd be worried if he were writing the Storm solo.

He writes a good Storm in someone else's book. But if you look at both his BP and Cap, the supporting characters will become the stars of the book and the title character becomes a prop.

We saw it in BP and we're seeing it with the Daughters of Liberty in Cap's book.
    Oh you didn’t know?? I AM WORRIED. I really don’t want him too. But if he is? I pray to the Goddess he proves me WRONG.

I think it’s safe to say that Storm’s Solo Book written by Coates will have the same pace as Black Panther and Captain America. He’s already proven to us that he’s not that good at writing a Solo Book.

Yeah, I know. I’m still reading them. I will say the recent issue of Captain America #22 was good. Selene was beating the **** out of Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson AND Bucky Barnes. It was great. Lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Not to mention...his books aren't setting the sales charts aflame. Quite the opposite in fact...they are in decline issue to issue.
    Only the handfull of die-hard Storm fans would be buying his book. And there aren't enough of those to sustain a long-term ongoing.
    X-Editors need to think long and deep about saddling Storm with that dead weight.
    Well, Marvel has 3 People to choose from:
    Eve Ewing, Ta-Nehisi Coates, Vita Ayala.

I’m throwing in Vita because I have a feeling this push was probably their Idea.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Oh you didn’t know?? I AM WORRIED. I really don’t want him too. But if he is? I pray to the Goddess he proves me WRONG.

I think it’s safe to say that Storm’s Solo Book written by Coates will have the same pace as Black Panther and Captain America. He’s already proven to us that he’s not that good at writing a Solo Book.

Yeah, I know. I’m still reading them. I will say the recent issue of Captain America #22 was good. Selene was beating the **** out of Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson AND Bucky Barnes. It was great. Lol
    Yeah, that pretty much proves my point about what happens with the star of the book. You saw who came in to save the day right? At times, I'm not sure why they're even calling the book Captain America

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Yeah, that pretty much proves my point about what happens with the star of the book. You saw who came in to save the day right? At times, I'm not sure why they're even calling the book Captain America
    .......OH ****.

Damn, your right. Um yeah, this is not good.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Oh, ok. I see what you mean well, then I’m curious to see that myself.

Wait what do you mean he’s still working on the book? What Book?
    he's still working on the captain america book
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I’m throwing in Vita because I have a feeling this push was probably their Idea.
    Vita would be my personal choice to write Storm. I think they'd do a great job.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Vita would be my personal choice to write Storm. I think they'd do a great job.
    I'd go for Vita or Eve. I love the character growth Coates gave Ororo but I'm not sure about him tackling her solo. Maybe if he had a co writer.

Storm is Vita`s favorite character. Also she is writing that Marauders issue that will led also add some seeds. I am sure it is her.

Storm made a very brief cameo in today's X-men. Iceman helped her. She is also seen in the background of the final group shot

Astonishing Member

For some reason I forgot about Vita's role in all this lol. If it's a solo they're a strong candidate. Storm was even supposed to appear in Children of the Atom, so maybe if that book never sees the light of day they can devote some of those ideas to Storm.

storms inclusion in today's xmen issue can be summed up in one word: pose.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    For some reason I forgot about Vita's role in all this lol. If it's a solo they're a strong candidate. Storm was even supposed to appear in Children of the Atom, so maybe if that book never sees the light of day they can devote some of those ideas to Storm.
    I hope that book doesn't see the light of day. the concept seemed pretty awful.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Storm made a very brief cameo in today's X-men. Iceman helped her. She is also seen in the background of the final group shot
    This has to be one of my FAVORITE Issues. The Data Pages were interesting to read. I love everyone’s involvement.

Just Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Exactly. That’s why I believe this whole “Push for Storm” was probably Vita’s Idea.

This has to be one of my FAVORITE Issues. The Data Pages were interesting to read. I love everyone’s involvement.

Just Fantastic.

Exactly. That’s why I believe this whole “Push for Storm” was probably Vita’s Idea.
    I'm curious as to what she and iceman were doing together. I just loved how effortless the xmen have been dealing with the sald people.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-26-2020 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm curious as to what she and iceman were doing together. I just loved how effortless the xmen have been dealing with the sald people.
    It looks like she's making it rain and he's flash freezing it as it hits the ground and repelling them. Probably bc they are both on Maraurders but Im noticing alot of Storm and Iceman team ups in this era. Im interesting in seeing how she works well in conjunction with other mutant powers, like Hickman did with Iceman, Magma and Magneto here

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I hope that book doesn't see the light of day. the concept seemed pretty awful.
    The only reason I even considered picking up the book was because Vita was writing it. I've been real nice and trying to give every new DOX book a shot, but I couldn't care less about CotA and X-Factor lol.