Page 296 of 613 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    If Storm gets a training session in with Osthur it's over with. This is the person is above people like Merlyn and Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh ok gotcha lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I didn't know we were on Marvel retreat thinking about stories for Storm Solo

So what villain can compel Ororo, magically or otherwise, by removing or emptying her conscientious and leaving her with just her Indomitable will to fulfill vengeful promises that i still want to see against all the villains that have wronged her? It would be even great if the villain had a connection or an axe to grind against the villains too. I don't want them dead i just want to see a ruthless Ororo punishing bad ppl. That can be an arc or two I think going after Doom, Namur and Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Magic is it own thing in the Marvel Universe. Fully load with most of his magical items Doctor Strange was able to counter Adam Warlocks with the Infinity Gauntlet, which at the time was considered God.

As a matter of fact, the Living Tribunal the second or third most powerful cosmic entity in Marvel, function is to safeguard the Multiverse (the total sum of all universes) from an imbalance of mystical forces. There never been a clear winner when it comes to Magic/Devine and Cosmic.
    I don’t understand why y’all don’t LISTEN TO ME!!

I’m telling you if there is 1 thing in the Magic Department that I want Oshtur to bestow Upon Storm. Is something I borrowed from Aquaman called “Poseidon’s Blessing” it counters and negates ALL Magic Attacks and Curses.

If Oshtur bestows on Storm “The Blessing of Oshtur” I made this Up.
    No Magic Attacks, Curses, Hexes Etc would hurt her. Storm would be UNSTOPPABLE!!!! Against Magic Users.

Insert Evil Laugh

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don’t understand why y’all don’t LISTEN TO ME!!

I’m telling you if there is 1 thing in the Magic Department that I want Oshtur to bestow Upon Storm. Is something I borrowed from Aquaman called “Poseidon’s Blessing” it counters and negates ALL Magic Attacks and Curses.

If Oshtur bestows on Storm “The Blessing of Oshtur” I made this Up.
    No Magic Attacks, Curses, Hexes Etc would hurt her. Storm would be UNSTOPPABLE!!!! Against Magic Users.

Insert Evil Laugh
    that's actually a cute idea but I kinda think the power of the hadari yao would protect her from such things as well.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Ororo can re-polarize her clothing via bioelectric charge because they are made from unstable molecules... If they were made of ordinary cotton or some other fiber she wouldn't be able to do that.
    Her ability to reshape molecules (unstable or not) is a power that has never been fully explored. She casually reshape and changes the color of her clothing like a high-level telekinetic.

Let' not forget the time she pulled either the molecules from the air or from Gambit's clothing to form a swimsuit for her naked body
    RCO016_1469307173.jpg
    RCO017_1469307173.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 07-06-2020 at 05:56 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

that's actually a cute idea but I kinda think the power of the hadari yao would protect her from such things as well.
    This is why we’re not friends. -_-

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

This is why we’re not friends. -_-
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

so can you explain what the difference is between gods and cosmic entities cause I'm still not quite sure the difference.
    They all have their own place in the Marvel universe. The cosmic beings seem to be the frame work of the multi-verse, where logic and structure rule. While magic seems to be an unchecked force that doesn't follow the natural laws of the multi-verse.

BANNED

They all have their own place in the Marvel universe. The cosmic beings seem to be the frame work of the multi-verse, where logic and structure rule. While magic seems to be an unchecked force that doesn't follow the natural laws of the multi-verse.
    Right. But Magic People like: Demons, Elder Gods etc. They reside within the Multiverse right???

How do explain Cyttorak having his own dimension, but can’t step foot in the Earth Realm. But beings like Dormammu can.

Right. But Magic People like: Demons, Elder Gods etc. They reside within the Multiverse right???

How do explain Cyttorak having his own dimension, but can’t step foot in the Earth Realm. But beings like Dormammu can.
    To me, magic is life, an unpredictable force that springs from the realms of fantasy or imagination. Demons, Elder Gods and unicorns exist within the main multi-verse but slightly out of sync. Ultimates2, has magic as a future or past Eternity...im not exactly sure.

I think once a magical character reaches a certain level they can create their own dimension or reality. Dormammu and Cyttorak are different, while Cyttorak is a demon per-say, Dormammu's people are energy beings who control magic. I'm assume the rules are different for both.

To bring the subject back to Storm. Remember in that issue of Exiles where Storm was a full goddess and Thor and Wolverine were part of her pantheon?.

Also, thumbs up on the Genos avatars.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 07-06-2020 at 07:02 PM.

To me, magic is life, an unpredictable force that springs from the realms of fantasy or imagination. Demons, Elder Gods and unicorns exist within the main multi-verse but slightly out of sync. Ultimates2, has magic as a future or past Eternity...im not exactly sure.

I think once a magical character reaches a certain level they can create their own dimension or reality. Dormammu and Cyttorak are different, while Cyttorak is a demon per-say, Dormammu's people are energy beings who control magic. I'm assume the rules are different for both.

To bring the subject back to Storm. Remember in that issue of Exiles where Storm was a full goddess and Thor and Wolverine were part of her pantheon?.

Also, thumbs up on the Genos avatars.
    I agree that magic and cosmic powers have their place in the universe, but I disagree that magic is on the same level as cosmic. Magic can bend reality and create its own multiverse, while cosmic can consume, destroy and rebirth a whole multiverse, you see that is a whole different level that magic cannot accomplish without cosmic power like the infinite stones for example. Even the Eye of Agamotho cannot do that.

Magic cannot really create an entire multiverse, while cosmic powers can...

And while we talk about those things, check out our girl kicking space ships in BP issue 16:

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Niffleheim

This woman plays the best villains.

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    I agree that magic and cosmic powers have their place in the universe, but I disagree that magic is on the same level as cosmic. Magic can bend reality and create its own multiverse, while cosmic can consume, destroy and rebirth a whole multiverse,
    Explain what you mean please. I'm at a lost with your comment...you just said they do the same thing to me.

Also, magic must be pretty powerful as one of the Living Tribunal's duties is to keep magic in check.

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    you see that is a whole different level that magic cannot accomplish without cosmic power like the infinite stones for example. Even the Eye of Agamotho cannot do that.

Magic cannot really create an entire multiverse, while cosmic powers can...
    We have no idea what magic can do. Also you're contradicting yourself with the multiverse comments. Either Magic can create a multiverse or it can't.

Also the Eye of Agamotho is not the most powerful magical object in the Marvel Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    This woman plays the best villains.
    is that Katie Mcgrath? If so, Loved her in Merlin.

Explain what you mean please. I'm at a lost with your comment...you just said they do the same thing to me.

Also, Magic must be pretty powerful as one of the Living Tribunal's duties is to keep Magic in check.

We have no idea what Magic can do. Also you're contradicting yourself with the multiverse comments. Either Magic can create a multiverse or it can't.

Also the Eye of Agamotho is not the most powerful magical object in the Marvel Universe.
    My bad, what I mean is that Magic can create multi-worlds/realities, but not entire multiverses. It is kind of hard to explain, for example, I will take Dr Strange tower as an example, which has a connection to all those magic realms, but also has its own pocket dimensions.

While multiverse, you must think on a higher level, for example, Andromeda, Milky Way and the other universes put together makes one small multiverse. Now imagine several other universes within a bigger universe and bigger, now that is a real multi-universe, the Magic, simply, is not that powerful to create something like that. I see Magic more like a world which is required to keep the balance of our verse but not maintaining the balance in the entire multiverse. We are touching here very in-depth and really out of context thing.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 07-06-2020 at 08:18 PM.

BANNED

Oh boy I’m so confused. Lol

Yes!!! I loved it. They called her “The All Mother” I LOVE IT!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The way I see it being written is...as an Order Three Venn diagram.

Magic, Divine and Cosmic do exist independent of each other but...they also overlap each other depending on the circumstances and the beings involved.
    Some beings exist within the overlap of Magic and Divine...like Thor/Asgardians
    Some exist within the overlap of Cosmic and Divine...like the Phoenix.
    Some within Magic and Cosmic...like Dormamu
    And of course there are those beings who are strictly considered either Magical, Divine or Cosmic who generally don't overlap but can because the writer says so.

I'm wracking my brain to think of a being who would exist in the Reuleaux Triangle.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!